Farmajo: "Two terms is not enough"

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
https://goobjoog.com/english/two-terms-not-enough-for-meaningful-progress-farmaajo
President Mohamed Farmaajo has blamed Somalia’s slow recovery on ‘term limits’ noting that neighbouring Djibouti had progressed because President Ismael Geele’s ‘long stay’ in power had enabled him to complete several projects.

Speaking during the opening of Djibouti embassy Sunday alongside Geele, Farmaajo said Somalia has had five presidents and 13 Prime Ministers since the Djiboutian leader came to power in 1999.

“During these years we have been changing our political contests but Ismail Gelle is still there and has completed the project that he has started, on that it’s a great lesson for us to learn the history of the political stability of his country,” said Farmaajo.
He hasn't even finished his first term and he's already talking about a third. This illiterate hunter gather is not even hiding his intentions anymore.
:russ:

Lifetime house arrest in Villa Mogadishu.

Such lofty plans.

3149184412_277a3ee753_b.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Kkkkkkkkk Fatty boy Guellah have been grinding on that seat for 20 long years and what exactly has he achieved?!! Nothing Major. I am sensing negative vibes from FailMaajo.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
No doubt he'll keep delaying the elections or turn it into a sham election like the last one.

No one man vote in 2020 or 2021.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
No doubt he'll keep delaying the elections or turn it into a sham election like the last one.

No one man vote in 2020 or 2021.
Yup 0% chance of one man one vote. Even if Amxaarmajo was serious about it, it's impossible to hold elections in the large swathes of the south that remain under Al Shabaab control.

Terrorist clans would claim that democracy is shirk one moment, blocking elections from being held in their regions, and then cry about not getting representation in the government soon after.
:mjlol:

What potential does fatmajo think Somalia have or will become. :whoa: Don't get me wrong. I dont want somalia to have beautiful buildings which is a waste of money. Rather have roads connecting each region and city which is better for the economy than having useless shiny buildings. "And why are roads so expensive! "Jeeez" look at Somaliland berbera road 110 million dollar or Mogadishu to wajale road 200 million dollar :what:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I guess he finally got used to the one bed room villa. Can he be in the garden after 7 pm? Looooool

What has he done with his first term? He released a few guys from jailed abroad. That's it.

He has failed.

Someone should have asked him what he would do with extended terms.

Where are the journalists? He needs to have a weekly briefing where they question him.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Well, if he wants to be the President of Xamar and the central regions, indefinitely, then so be it.

Trending