Farmajo should copy Abye and declare war on Madoobe

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Nope, Farmajo is smart not to do that. There is a reason he doesn't do that, but just uses the army

Look at it in a tribal way, how can you (Reer Dalal) try to command the people of Gedo and then declare war. He loses support in his own base.

Nope, Farmajo is smart not to do that. There is a reason he doesn't do that, but just uses the army

Look at it in a tribal way, how can you (Reer Dalal) try to command the people of Gedo and then declare war. He loses support in his own base.
Reer Dalaal are the kings of Mx.

Its best time for Farmajo to declare war on Madoobe before elections.
Everyone is focused with Ethiopia.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Reer Dalaal are the kings of Mx.

Its best time for Farmajo to declare war on Madoobe before elections.
Everyone is focused with Ethiopia.
Not the smartest move. Political Suicide.

Madoobe may be a problem, but it doesn't require a war. Reer Dalal may have a issue but leave it to the people. So the issues of Jubbaland should be left to the people of Jubbaland.

Farmajo should outsmart them, but he failed. All Federal states except Puntland and Jubbaland, he has played them. So it is really a "his" issue. Outsmart them or join them.

If Farmajo is fighting and going to war for his own idea (Centralism and whatnot), then be my guest. But he will try to justify it by claiming it is for his people, which in reality it ain't.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
The times have changed. MXs no longer rush to execution style takeouts is no more. We've learned from our past mistakes, now we dont attack just anyone, you could be a powerful leader, or just another cabinet member but our tactics will always be the same and strategical you wont even see it coming.

The times have changed. MXs no longer rush to execution style takeouts is no more. We've learned from our past mistakes, now we dont attack just anyone, you could be a powerful leader, or just another cabinet member but our tactics will always be the same and strategical you wont even see it coming.
Have you changed cos Ethiopian soulders left Gedo?
I want Moalimu to capture Ceelwaaq and move on enroute to Kismaayo.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Have you changed cos Ethiopian soulders left Gedo?
I want Moalimu to capture Ceelwaaq and move on enroute to Kismaayo.
Why do you want that? Ain't you OG?

Or have you turned against Madoobe?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
What is he waiting for?
Not smart bro, he doesn't want to rock the boat and I don't blame him for it. But do mark my words, as soon as he comes back, he is gonna play a power move. Whether it's on Madoobe or someone else.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
D04918DF-C1C6-4010-9216-4A7CBBD5EF35.jpeg

Vs.
2DD12539-B38D-4A34-AA5E-3F511A3712DF.jpeg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Farmajoo is a nacas. A langaab that can’t even take on Mj.
Mj this Mj that.
For a damn moryan, you sure suck up to MJs a lot.

Madoobe is a OG so how does it relate eh?

You silly Moryan forgot that they (MJs) hate you with passion if not worst.

A Marehan is never langaab nor is a person of Darood blood.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Farmaajo will be gone in 4 months, so the only war he will be declaring is with him negotiating his pension

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Farmaajo will be gone in 4 months, so the only war he will be declaring is with him negotiating his pension
25,000 a month is the pay for a ex Somali President

But why need to know that, Farmajo will stay :dabcasar:

war is the one thing Axmed madoobe knows very well, he took out hiiraale, alshabab and ethiopians.
He can have farmaajo for breakfast. farmaajo would be dumb to fight him head on.

Trending