Farmajo Removing SFG Force From Gedo

I think Jubbaland is too valuable compared to other regions that everybody needs to try and get in particularly through “diversity”. @Thegoodshepherd made the right guess people will be moving here more and more claiming it as there own as there water forsaken regions become more dire.

Darawiishta Jubbaland must prepare themselves to handle all Mooriyaan state sponsored or not I personally think empowering Bantus around Jilib(there home district) whilst cementing our JL presence in Saakow and Buale is the best option. People who are lagaroones today like @Mckenzie @Ronaldinho and @Gabz19988 are already saying unuka leh what happens when they uplift themselves from the drone state status in GM/HS? Thankfully KG is taking care of there invasive clans currently so I think the work load will be alot less than expected. Just removing AS.

The Gedo problem must be solved beforehand they have a terrible culture and it is not possible to share anything with such a people I am convinced of that. Removing them is unethical so instead I promote moving in alot of people from NFD to dilute there voice.

A people who have the presidency but rather than supporting there state try to backstab it and bring in foreigners and other clans into there very own districts to kill their people in hopes they will kill yours too, those people should never be able to come to power again. People actually thought before a rotating presidency would solve things:drakekidding:

I agree 100%, we do and should also use Ogadeniya

when jidwaq was being pushed by gadabursi and idoor i heard cabdi iley just brought in so many Ogadens we pushed the dir langabs back to somaliland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree 100%, we do and should also use Ogadeniya

when jidwaq was being pushed by gadabursi and i-door i heard cabdi iley just brought in so many Ogadens we pushed the dir langabs back to somaliland

Imagine Jidwaaq was split with SL supporters and Muse Bihi was coming in and paying of elders and politicians and saying attack DDSI? that's essentially what they do with Dhulbahante. PL wants to karbash isaaq to hell but these dhulos are standing in the way sheilding them and harboring them protection.

Trending