Farmajo Passing The Torch To Kheyre

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

XOG: FAHAD YAASIIN OO DOONAYA IN UU MAR KALE MULKIILE KA NOQDO DOWLADDA CUSUB​

Warar lagu kalsoonyahay ayaa sheegaya in madaxweyne Farmaajo iyo Fahad Yaasiin ay dhisayaan musharrax Xasan Cali Khayre oo u tartamaya xilka madaxweynaha Soomaaliya.

Villa Somalia ayaa dadaal badan ku bixinaysa taageeridda musharrax Xasan Cali Khayre kadib markii ay yaraatay rajada dib loogu dooran karo madaxweyne Farmaajo.

Fahad Yaasiin ayaa aaminsan in uu mar kale mulkiile ka noqon doono dowladda cusub haddii Xasan Cali Khayre ku guulaysto xilka madaxweynaha Soomaaliya.

Fahad ayaa lagu tilmaami jiray mulkiilaha dowladda hadda jirta ee Soomaaliya ka hor intaan Ra’iisul wasaare Rooble awood-tirin.

Dhinaca kale weli ma cadda in madaxweyne Farmaajo mar kale u tartami doono xilka madaxweynaha xilli Villa Somalia ay raja xuma ka qaadday doorashadii guddoonka labada ee Baarlamanka dalka.

PUNTLAND POST

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I support a Kheyre presidency. He is the only competent HAG running. Sharif/HSM have been tested don't expect any wonders from them.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Khayre couldn't even bring his terrorist supporting clan into fold during his tenure as a PM, I highly doubt he will recieve any votes considering he failed to Garner any during his oust as a PM.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Khayre couldn't even bring his terrorist supporting clan into fold during his tenure as a PM, I highly doubt he will recieve any votes considering he failed to Garner any during his oust as a PM.

Out of all the HAGS, who would u back? Definitely Kheyre

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Manafesto he is great orator Kheyre and can lift up the spirits of Somalis.

Kheyre is the first prime minister that actually made Somalia look competent. Corruption stopped under his watch.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kheyre powerful performance as PM is a strong track record that Somalis can refer too that this man is competent. Deni regional performance is also exceptional. It's great we have some candidates in this race with government experience.

I suspect Deni will run on the platform of unifying the regional states and creating a deal with the federal government, which is very important area to resolve such as 'taxation unification, resource sharing, fed/region power sharing and over-all completion of constitution'.

Deni must use this aspect to convince Somalis to elect him or else he won't win. Many Somalis are sick of the deadlock between region n federal authority.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think what might hurt Kheyre is he isn't a dal-jog. A-lot of Somalis are now sick of diaspora leaders, Deni must use this to attack the credibility of diaspora candidates. Deni needs to attack the HAG voters and split them if he is smart. He shud promise Hawadle a 'return' to Hirshabelle presidency, he shud promise 'Cayr or Sacad' who-ever has strong pull among HAGS a return to GM presidency. He shud promise Abgaal 'PM' and 'Mayor' of Mogadishu

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A-lot of Somali security issues with shabab would be over if we solved our regional n federal problems. It would unite Somalia armed forces, it would solve our taxation dilemma, it would resolve political in-fighting over duties, resource sharing. A-lot of Somali security or economic development won't happen untill we solve that area becuz shabab exists on the political in-fighting.

I am voting for the candidate who has a serious program around finalizing the constitution and resolving regional n federal matters thru proper negiotations.

I will not listen to empty promises of economic or security when I know they will disagree on it as feds/regional and nothing will get done for another 4 years. All our economic n security desires relies on finalizing constitution and bringing federal/regional leaders to negiotate on revenue sharing, taxation obligations, resources sharing, power-sharing.

If any candidates skip or overlook this critical area, then all they're promises on economic n security will go out the window. I hope Somalis forget 'empty promises' that go nowhere due to a lack of regional/federal partnership in anything.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sharif is to 'weak' to represent HAGS, lots of darods like him cuz they can use him as a 'dameer' and that sort of short-sighted politics in the end will create more instability becuz HAGS will not like what the Final Somalia looks like. HSM is to 'extreme' on the centralist side and this will lead to the same deadlock we saw with Farmajo.

I really do think if Kheyre plays his cards right, he can be seen as some-one that both the regionalist n centralist respect to manage these contentious issues but if he leans towards 'qatar' side then his credibility is over and he will be seen like farmajo another 4 year time-waste.

HG are just a time-waste in my opinion and will always support anything n everything to continue the 'chaos' due to they're hamar interests. This is the same clan who can't unify HG for 30 years. This is the clan that rejected abdiqasim in hamar. Some ppl have short memories but nothing has changed for HG since then.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Throw back to Boss Abdullahi Yusuf

-We took Mogadishu by force and we will control it by force
-If the people don't like it, tough luck, we don't ask the people we are their leader

I would support Deni only if he a) names prior to the voting an Abgaal running mate that he'll appoint as PM, b) fixes power sharing in HS, c) focuses only on defeating terrorism, centralises Somalia into a true federation and deals with just foreign policy, and d) empowers and leaves alone the prime minister

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I urge Somalis in this election forget 'empty promises' and support the leader that can resolve federal n regional political deadlock. By not fixing this, every attempt to deal with security or economic will be either rejected by regional states or the federal govt and it will be continous cycle of back n forth in a deadlock like we saw with Farmajo.

We need a leader that settles these matters becuz everything we want for Somalia is tied to this. Do u want a constant deadlock of 'regional govts saying no to federal authority' and federal authorities 'cutting aid' to regional govt? if you are sick of this cycle that has no end, look at all the candidates and select the one who has an actual plan to end this.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
20A87F66-C720-4F86-A40F-B4ADADFDBDE6.jpeg

This is not a happy man.

cow

VIP
@DR OSMAN you are day dreaming in somalia no one gives something to someone. Tell your reer abti to take it with their own accord.

However there are substantial xog that came out in which kheyre apologised to farmaajo and is asking for a PM position.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@DR OSMAN you are day dreaming in somalia no one gives something to someone. Tell your reer abti to take it with their own accord.

However there are substantial xog that came out in which kheyre apologised to farmaajo and is asking for a PM position.
@cow ur uncle time is over time for laandhere dani to take out the seats 💺

They say the ethnic majerteenis are political genius then we have ditoore @DR OSMAN throwing his support behind the likes of kherlaawe

Let's look at kherlaawe vs puntland intrests

-kheyre made fake promises that he will back garacaad port , after he bought plots of lands around garacaad he didnt even bother attending the inauguration

- he supported farmajo in cleaning mjs out from the federal government

-Kheyre supported farmajo when he denied puntland students going abroad to receive PhD and masters from Turkey , puntland students now have to go to somaliland unis or unis in Mogadishu
E0KqBF0XEAM7j0x.jpeg.jpg

-kheyre is against federalism and would use brute force to centralize Somalia.

My conclusion is our favourite doctor in sspot is undercover fedralistdiid ,ppl like him are a danger to peace and federalism loving puntlanders .
I call on puntlanders to ship him to dayniile

Trending

Latest posts