Farmajo Nabad Iyo Nolal Plagarized Puntland

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
That's not FKD that's just a low IQ.

That's FKD I'm responding to @DR OSMAN the same way his IQ is very low. In order to defeat the person in FKD you gotta go down on their ''level'' and humiliate them. It's a proven tactic. It's the only way he's gonna understand the ''truth''/karbash and the only comprehension he can comprehend to. No you want to know what's real low IQ? Crying about clans that don't even think about you :westbrookwtf:

Yes Sade and Murusade are in denial, they are using nabad iyo noolal slogans from 20 years ago in 2000 in PL under Abdillahi Yusuf Govt. It also proves my theory correct that the south is 20 years behind PL. GM looks identical to PL prior to 98 with multiple leaders in each town and no central authority which is exactly how GM looks today, it's basically PL in 1991-1998.

The SFG has just begun seismic studies of OIL off-shore, when this was done in 2005 PL by Cade Muse and Farole in 2010 reached the exploration stage in dharoor valley in Bari Puntland.

You will now see them copy our economic model from Somalia after holding Somalia's first ever Investor Forum which was held in PL. They will do this maybe in the year 2039 is my prediction, since the south is 20 years behind PL. Sade boys in 2039 will brag about how Mogadishu held it's first ever investment forum in 2039, while puntites are like we did that in 2019, surely this c*nt can't lead me, when his always 30 years behind every milestone I reach.
The reason why puntland wont secede ma garanhaysa? Its because we are not a standalone tribe. We have daarood constituents in jubbaland, nfd, ogadenia that we want to come under one rule with. Who made muqdisho capital of somalis horta:jcoleno:

I hereby Declare the Kingdom of Daarood. Our kingdom will stretch from kismaayo , and terminate at baran. Soon after, ogadenia will join and so will nfd. Wallahi we should cut ties with these fuuuucking laaaaaanfuckinggaaaaaabs. Gunta marehanna edeb ayaa loo yeeli doonaa after the house of Daarood is established and colluding with shishiiye is paramount to treason. PL troops JL troops and liyu police will be incorporated in to one army. The capital shall be somewhere north like jigjiga or garowe. Laangaabta hadey ju yiraahdaan daarood oo is sitta ayaa ku duuli. They will be a distrixt of the kigdim of Daarood. Khassab baa taxes looga qaadi.
Kingdom of Daarood! The king will always only be daarood. Whooooo the fuckkkkk decided theseee langaaabs are equals to us and should have say in anything???????? Waligoood anagaaa maamuli jirney horumar iyo nasabkoodna dhowri jirney. WHAT IS SOMALI WITHOUT DAAROOD. THIS IS OUR PROJECT WHO ALLOWED LAANGAAB ABORIGINALS TO HIJACK IT. AKHASS!!
We need a kingdom banner, one that contains no blue or white. Something like black and red to represent fierce and no nonsense
778227-sethrak-war-banner.jpg
antiquity-war-banner-5a3844f027db21.4628517315136371041633.jpg

And it is vital the kingdom be name Daroodia, just like how ogaden name ethiopia region Ogadenia, cuz the laangaabs cant say shit and to assert dominance and order. Somalia was our name exclusively at one point . We were called darood isma'iili but once our kingdom grew, the aborigines adopted it and corrupted it. Bal ufiirso our name is darood isma'iil ibrahin and this samaale character is called samaal-hiil abroon. We began the isma'ili khalifate just like the abbasids. We must now call our caliphate Daaroodi. We wont be there to observe but i gurantee you folks will claim that daaraad was there aborigine ancestor. we have become a literate nation, so it will be harder for them to claim it now.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The reason why puntland wont secede ma garanhaysa? Its because we are not a standalone tribe. We have daarood constituents in jubbaland, nfd, ogadenia that we want to come under one rule with. Who made muqdisho capital of somalis horta:jcoleno:

I hereby Declare the Kingdom of Daarood. Our kingdom will stretch from kismaayo , and terminate at baran. Soon after, ogadenia will join and so will nfd. Wallahi we should cut ties with these fuuuucking laaaaaanfuckinggaaaaaabs. Gunta marehanna edeb ayaa loo yeeli doonaa after the house of Daarood is established and colluding with shishiiye is paramount to treason. PL troops JL troops and liyu police will be incorporated in to one army. The capital shall be somewhere north like jigjiga or garowe. Laangaabta hadey ju yiraahdaan daarood oo is sitta ayaa ku duuli. They will be a distrixt of the kigdim of Daarood. Khassab baa taxes looga qaadi.
Kingdom of Daarood! The king will always only be daarood. Whooooo the fuckkkkk decided theseee langaaabs are equals to us and should have say in anything???????? Waligoood anagaaa maamuli jirney horumar iyo nasabkoodna dhowri jirney. WHAT IS SOMALI WITHOUT DAAROOD. THIS IS OUR PROJECT WHO ALLOWED LAANGAAB ABORIGINALS TO HIJACK IT. AKHASS!!
We need a kingdom banner, one that contains no blue or white. Something like black and red to represent fierce and no nonsense
View attachment 80175 View attachment 80176
And it is vital the kingdom be name Daroodia, just like how ogaden name ethiopia region Ogadenia, cuz the laangaabs cant say shit and to assert dominance and order. Somalia was our name exclusively at one point . We were called darood isma'iili but once our kingdom grew, the aborigines adopted it and corrupted it. Bal ufiirso our name is darood isma'iil ibrahin and this samaale character is called samaal-hiil abroon. We began the isma'ili khalifate just like the abbasids. We must now call our caliphate Daaroodi. We wont be there to observe but i gurantee you folks will claim that daaraad was there aborigine ancestor. we have become a literate nation, so it will be harder for them to claim it now.

Yes like Israel, Saud. Ogaden was named after a Man. Majertenia the same even though she was habar dir mana diidayo lakin wiilashu waa maxamed harti abtirka since noone says my name is ahmed halimo shukri aden, it doesn't make sense watsoever. The male name is for lineage purposes, women are called for beel purposes. Habar Gedir is HABAR too. Habar Yonis. So don't u dare insult me if Majerten is Habar Majerten and Warsangeli wa soo galaya caloshasi so he should stop always acting like it's not his concern by being sly with other clans.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have noticed the clans who do abtirsi on male lineage and make a house from male tend to be 'geesi' ones who marched on the male side, needing none of the 'walays habar wacday' stuff, which is common. Ogaden much respect and Sade(expended tho thru too many wars) and langaab now. Leelkase same deal gob ba expended thru male marching,

They didn't balance out the wars to share the burden with 'habartu' iyo beesheeda oo bah wadaagnimo ah. This is quite ancient tho, my dad still sees dubays as his lifeline, ama warsangeli wallahi wa bah wadaagti ayuu yirahda when he sees sultanka warsangeli. It's not cuz of love, just incase we lose wars dhinaca ragga bah dubays. I can sense this is true to them the old people, I just try to understand it logically cause u can't fake the joy n emotions of tribal families. U can fake somalinimo, lakin u rarely find arimaha tolka cayaar ma gasho, it's very serious to them and they're whole identity, networks, etc in a sense..

I feel it but only for recent 'awoowes' since I hear they're stories more then 'ancient' stories of darod and all that. I stop it at hassan yusuf for myself. 7 generations from my father. It's enuff, we are surviving at that level now, it's about ensuring growth from here and not expending too much like b22nta sade or waxaa ii sugayso statistically waan aqana in the nation, less land, less ppl, less representation, eventually when u have nothing in terms of land, look at land less clans they are called .5 ama beesha shanaad, maxay ka siman yihin DHUL MALAHA KKKK.

I tell HG ma jiro darodnimo, look at mehri ismacil aka arab salax, we placed them .5. Why? abtirsi ahan ma galo darod, waa mahri. Lakin dadkisa east yemen mukalla bay degan iyo omaan qayb wayn. Same treatment for us darod ismacil, waxan galayna .5 hadan halkas aadno. No land sxb, waxba lama siin karo qofna. Minority meaningkeedu waa dhul malihid weeye qof dhul leh baad marti u tahay weeye.

HG wax been been ah aduunka kuma helaysid. Majerten siyasad ka badiye, he stuck to the rules in democracy, he didnt destroy the govt, less corruption then today, even tho it existed but not like this. Our country 1960 was 10 times better relatively speaking then today Somalia. PPL could afford home purchases, land purchases, etc by trading in they're camels and moving to the city. Except the peasants in the farming area, allahu alam, axsan ma jire. Its called capitalism, class system, niin kasto isaga inu isbixiyo weeye, ma aha shuuci iyo umada waa siman tahay iyo no way.

Last edited:

Sheikh

VIP
I have noticed the clans who do abtirsi on male lineage and make a house from male tend to be 'geesi' ones who marched on the male side, needing none of the 'walays habar wacday' stuff, which is common. Ogaden much respect and Sade(expended tho thru too many wars) and langaab now. Leelkase same deal gob ba expended thru male marching,

They didn't balance out the wars to share the burden with 'habartu' iyo beesheeda oo bah wadaagnimo ah. This is quite ancient tho, my dad still sees dubays as his lifeline, ama warsangeli wallahi wa bah wadaagti ayuu yirahda when he sees sultanka warsangeli. It's not cuz of love, just incase we lose wars dhinaca ragga bah dubays. I can sense this is true to them the old people, I just try to understand it logically cause u can't fake the joy n emotions of tribal families. U can fake somalinimo, lakin u rarely find arimaha tolka cayaar ma gasho, it's very serious to them and they're whole identity, networks, etc in a sense..

I feel it but only for recent 'awoowes' since I hear they're stories more then 'ancient' stories of darod and all that. I stop it at hassan yusuf for myself. 7 generations from my father. It's enuff, we are surviving at that level now, it's about ensuring growth from here and not expending too much like b22nta sade or waxaa ii sugayso statistically waan aqana in the nation, less land, less ppl, less representation, eventually when u have nothing in terms of land, look at land less clans they are called .5 ama beesha shanaad, maxay ka siman yihin DHUL MALAHA KKKK.

I tell HG ma jiro darodnimo, look at mehri ismacil aka arab salax, we placed them .5. Why? abtirsi ahan ma galo darod, waa mahri. Lakin dadkisa east yemen mukalla bay degan iyo omaan qayb wayn. Same treatment for us darod ismacil, waxan galayna .5 hadan halkas aadno. No land sxb, waxba lama siin karo qofna. Minority meaningkeedu waa dhul malihid weeye qof dhul leh baad marti u tahay weeye.

HG wax been been ah aduunka kuma helaysid. Majerten siyasad ka badiye, he stuck to the rules in democracy, he didnt destroy the govt, less corruption then today, even tho it existed but not like this. Our country 1960 was 10 times better relatively speaking then today Somalia. PPL could afford home purchases, land purchases, etc by trading in they're camels and moving to the city. Except the peasants in the farming area, allahu alam, axsan ma jire. Its called capitalism, class system, niin kasto isaga inu isbixiyo weeye, ma aha shuuci iyo umada waa siman tahay iyo no way.

Sade expanded alx landeere and we won the many wars only one become langaab is you b00n mj. B00nyahow Sade owns you. Sade owns their state. Statistically we're larger than you b00n boy. I have more ppl, more land, more representation 16 MPs most in Jeberti

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sade expanded alx landeere and we won the many wars only one become langaab is you b00n mj. B00nyahow Sade owns you. Sade owns their state. Statistically we're larger than you b00n boy. I have more ppl, more land, more representation 16 MPs most in Jeberti

Yeah I know bruv, it's wrong though and U know it. Murusade who lives half elbur cuz it's shared with duduble ask @Mckenzie and 'daynile' xafaad in Hamar lol he has like 9 MPS. Majerten who lives in Bosaso-Garowe-Qardho-Burtinle-Kismayo-Galkayo MAJORITY. Then look at our coastal villages. Look at our tuulos in between cities everywhere. Then look at WARDHEER. Then look at Jubbaland and Kismaayo and Ku Dha Islands. All this cities, towns, and tuulos and I haven't mentioned reer miyi on camels, only 20% of my family live in towns and I am reer magaal, most bah dubay don't even live in cities and are in camels still. My awoowe was one of the few who settled in the 20s in Garowe and why we have a house in the center of garowe at barxada. f*ck this shit, b22n wont listen, it's not in b22n to be fair and halal. 4.5 XAL BAY AHAYD NOT XAQ. It's ku meel gaar till real district and miyi sharing occurs. U cant refuse it since that's how the whole world operates and the whole world wont change system to satisfy sade 4.5 shit which u love as @Teeri-Alpha said about us donating more to you of our meagre portions as we sit there sharing what murusade gets for daynile and half el buur

4.5 way na kala dishay lakin wala samraya because we don't want to lose the govt even the power-sharing waa garbage @Mckenzie and his tribe came up with in CARTA, cadalad daro wax laguma dhisi kare, illahi ayaa na inkaarayso. Yo @Teeri-Alpha Maxamud Saleban has 6 seats in Federal parliament, Leelkase 5 seats. Galdogob vs All Maxamud Saleban. I love it dont u bruv? it's thinking lol. Your right abdillahi tried to tell BEESHA Darood lets at least do it cadalaad on districts among ourselves our portion of 61 seats, guess who refused B22NTA as usual. Who said 5ta wiil haloo qaybiyo meaning sade, kablalax, awrtable, tanade and watever other langaab there is left. Darod is 95% kab iyo lax, and 10% sade, tanade, yusuf darod and u know that TEERI and I know that, Harti and Absame know that, but we keep putting up with it.

Last edited:

Sheikh

VIP
Yeah I know bruv, it's wrong though and U know it. Murusade who lives half elbur cuz it's shared with duduble ask @Mckenzie and 'daynile' xafaad in Hamar lol he has like 9 MPS. Majerten who lives in Bosaso-Garowe-Qardho-Burtinle-Kismayo-Galkayo MAJORITY. Then look at our coastal villages. Look at our tuulos in between cities everywhere. Then look at WARDHEER. Then look at Jubbaland and Kismaayo and Ku Dha Islands. All this cities, towns, and tuulos and I haven't mentioned reer miyi on camels, only 20% of my family live in towns and I am reer magaal, most bah dubay don't even live in cities and are in camels still. My awoowe was one of the few who settled in the 20s in Garowe and why we have a house in the center of garowe at barxada. f*ck this shit, b22n wont listen, it's not in b22n to be fair and halal. 4.5 XAL BAY AHAYD NOT XAQ. It's ku meel gaar till real district and miyi sharing occurs. U cant refuse it since that's how the whole world operates and the whole world wont change system to satisfy sade 4.5 shit which u love as @Teeri-Alpha said about us donating more to you of our meagre portions as we sit there sharing what murusade gets for daynile and half el buur

4.5 way na kala dishay lakin wala samraya because we don't want to lose the govt even the power-sharing waa garbage @Mckenzie and his tribe came up with in CARTA, cadalad daro wax laguma dhisi kare, illahi ayaa na inkaarayso. Yo @Teeri-Alpha Maxamud Saleban has 6 seats in Federal parliament, Leelkase 5 seats. Galdogob vs All Maxamud Saleban. I love it dont u bruv? it's thinking lol. Your right abdillahi tried to tell BEESHA Darood lets at least do it cadalaad on districts among ourselves our portion of 61 seats, guess who refused B22NTA as usual. Who said 5ta wiil haloo qaybiyo meaning sade, kablalax, awrtable, tanade and watever other langaab there is left. Darod is 95% kab iyo lax, and 10% sade, tanade, yusuf darod and u know that TEERI and I know that, Harti and Absame know that, but we keep putting up with it.

Kismayo is majority MX. We in Wardheer, Galaadi, Shilaabo, etc. We have more coastal villages and tuulos/deegaans. Jubaland is mines Kismayo is mines. And the Islands are mine.

Trending

Latest posts