Farmajo. Dreams do come true

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Better than a war criminal and cares about his community. Ilaahiyo adhaa yaqaan, haduu noo fiicanyahay noo soo ciilli, hadaa lagaa fiicanyahay adaa uug:fittytousand:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
4 more years or there has been voter fraud!!
They'll do anything to get back into power. But whatever they do the international community wont allow It. HSM owns alot of properties in Dubai and hes needs to pay maintaince and his all of employees. Their here for their own interests they dont care about the Somali people.

Amazonian

Better than a war criminal and cares about his community. Ilaahiyo adhaa yaqaan, haduu noo fiicanyahay noo soo ciilli, hadaa lagaa fiicanyahay adaa uug:fittytousand:

๐Ÿ’ฏ%

The man literally paid off lawyers and set up a lawsuit in order to get back our embassy in Nairobi and the end he just ended up paying everything himself. While the other politicans sold it for the low low smh

Last edited:

Mozart

You need people like me
Farmaajo has done a shit job but heโ€™s probably the best out of a shit bunch

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
๐Ÿ’ฏ%

The man literally paid off lawyers and set up a lawsuit in order to get back our embassy in Nairobi. While the other politicans sold it for the low low smh
He also built a stadium and played soccer with the kids. Rather than handing these little boys a gun, he gave them something useful to work on. People can keep shitting on him, Somalis are never happy no matter the president

Amazonian

He also built a stadium and played soccer with the kids. Rather than handing these little boys a gun, he gave them something useful to work on. People can keep shitting on him, Somalis are never happy no matter the president

Dont forget, he also brought back hundreds of people from Libya who were being held in concentration camps. Paying for their travels and their stays. He also dismantled HSM's long time preceding correlation with the Saudis. We stopped sending our women as maids and began establishing neutral relaxion with the middle east

Last edited:
Farmaajo is a disappointment donโ€™t look at the good he did. Look at the bad things he did. Security wise weโ€™re much worse off even qoslaye did a better job

Amazonian

Farmaajo and Kheyre look like the top 2 candidates in the race, I am good with either.

Kheyre is ten times better than all the opposition combined. Hes the only one I trust. I don't blame him for his aspirations and wanting to be president. He is entitled to that privilege, waa nin Soomali ah.
I believe Politics favors nobody, it's a dirty game and its every man for himself. We have to give credit where its do, and for three years he restored faith in all of us. Much respect for the man

Last edited:

Amazonian

Farmaajo is a disappointment donโ€™t look at the good he did. Look at the bad things he did. Security wise weโ€™re much worse off even qoslaye did a better job

I'll take disappoints over failure any day.

giphy.gif

Trending