Farmajo apologises for the actions of the previous government against citizens of northern somalia

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
move ngl :kodaksmiley:

Talking and babbling all day won't do shit for him. If he really wants a united Somalia he will march into hargeisa and take it with his own hands. You really think they're just gonna join Somalia after being an independent "country" for 30 years? Farmaajo is made for even meeting with muse bixi. The only language people understand in the 3rd world is xabads not reconciliation.

Talking and babbling all day won't do shit for him. If he really wants a united Somalia he will march into hargeisa and take it with his own hands. You really think they're just gonna join Somalia after being an independent "country" for 30 years? Farmaajo is made for even meeting with muse bixi. The only language people understand in the 3rd world is xabads not reconciliation.
Stick to updating us on top5 and other hood news?

Your president Fardhuuso can't even leave villa somalia :dead:

Lol I wrote it wrong. I’m driving in a European city.

What I mean to say is that the day landers don’t feel cuqdad is the day pigs fly.

You call it cuqdad I call it realism
But I guess it's the same cuqdad that makes the djbouti clan Ciise not want to join Somalia. They're so full of cuqdad amiright:mjlol:

Lol I wrote it wrong. I’m driving

What I mean to say is that the day landers don’t feel cuqdad is the day pigs fly.

Both things are never happening
Isaaq have no cuqdad.especially against southern proUSC mujaahidiin. And especially, since SNM defeated the most heavily armed proAfwene clan militias based in the north and forced proAfwene northern clans to sign peace on Isaaq terms

You call it cuqdad I call it realism
But I guess it's the same cuqdad that makes the djbouti clan Ciise not want to join Somalia. They're so full of cuqdad amiright:mjlol:
I don’t hear them calaaling about barre and tukeh and the “evil south” And I definitely don’t hear them celebrating on social media when Xamar gets bombed.

There situation was different, why would they join Somalia when there a sovereign nation?

I don’t hear them calaaling about barre and tukeh and the “evil south” And I definitely don’t hear them celebrating on social media when Xamar gets bombed.

There situation was different, why would they join Somalia when there a sovereign nation?

So mentioning history and informing the majority who are uninformed is calaacal and cuqdad to you? Do you know what cuqdad means:ayaanswag:

Northern independence push has nothing to do with YOUR imaginary "evil south" commiting IsaaqGenocide. Isaaq know the biggest criminals were Isaaq neigboring clansmen and ReerUSC were innocent, and Isaaq secessionists can't go to proAfwene northerners to say f the "evil south" let's secede because of IsaaqGenocide.

The justifucation for northern independence:
1. North voluntarily joined agreed to 1960 Somalilaand Act of Union but south has NOT ratified it yet
2. South has violated said Act
3. There is NO functioning southern government to reunite with

SNM already beat antiIsaaq militias into signing peace on Isaaq terms no cuqdad no grievance against the south, especially ReerUSC who are almost HALF of soutj population

Farmaajo is a clown. He has to admit that Somaliland was a separate country in 1960 and that his uncle killed 50,000 people.

Furthermore he has to publicly state that all southerners are barbarians with low IQ in comparison to northerners or his apology is not acceptable.

Trending