Farmajo and Rooble who’s wrong ?

Rooble has made a mockery of the constitution, acting as he’s the supreme commander full stop 🛑. But I refuse to believe the N&N are the guardians of the constitution. When we said please don’t break the rules , they said “ intaa taqaanteen wa dhaaftay” an N&N today has no moral grounds to talk about decency . They had the chance to set an example , but they messed up big time and now the chickens have come home to roast .
Allow kii roon reerka u reeb

OffTheDome

Proud American
Rooble has made a mockery of the constitution, acting as he’s the supreme commander full stop 🛑. But I refuse to believe the N&N are the guardians of the constitution. When we said please don’t break the rules , they said “ intaa taqaanteen wa dhaaftay” an N&N today has no moral grounds to talk about decency . They had the chance to set an example , but they messed up big time and now the chickens have come home to roast .
the constitution itself is a mockery, it was written in a hotel in Kenya

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Farmaajo letters is nothing after feb 08 2021.
Legally, His letters same as if Hasan Sheik mahamud or Sheikh Sharif write one.
Once your time ends, nobody will follow your order.
He was warned about February 08
He never respects law.
Everybody knew this will happen and people will challenge your legitimacy

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Farmaajo letters is nothing after feb 08 2021.
Legally, His letters same as if Hasan Sheik mahamud or Sheikh Sharif write one.
Once your time ends, nobody will follow your order.
He was warned about February 08
He never respects law.
Everybody knew this will happen and people will challenge your legitimacy

Hasan Sheikh Mohamud was given multiple extensions after his term expired.

I am not a fan of Farmaajo but the opposition has lost all moral high ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sxb there's no Somalian constitution the current one is temporary written by western scholars to oversee the the transitional period until a new constitution is drafted by Somalis or Somalians

Trending