Farmajo and HAG Comedy

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Farmajo Security Adviser. President you must 'evacuate'. Moryanti are outside Villa Somalia. Send by their 'elites'.

tIlf4vI.png

Hiraab Outside Villa Somalia
IMG_574A7E-FADC09-5DFAB9-BF03BB-508DAB-695A29.jpg

That's who I remember in 99. I will never forget them. They had no objective other then 'extortion' and paying their warlord and then asking for 'khat'. The whole city was in 'vacuum'. It's like in IT, if we destroyed our infrastructure, waxanu galayna 'communication failure'. Noone can communicate, it's a vacuum. U always need 'transition' point to move from one 'structure' to another 'structure'. I am cultured by my department you have to even have 'diary' to account for your time niyahow, because it's taxpayer money and the auditor general will inspect them, way 'cabsanayan'

I know they now 'mutated' into this and 'wadaad'.

images

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am never 'going' to mogadishu again. I know they are still there those 'moryans' and their 'elites' who will 'call' them to threaten you. I wish I cud help Somalia, we can change Somalia image quite quickly thru 'google' payments to 'rank us differently' online. Lobby groups in America to seek 'advertisement' on their TV and other western country selling our history and beauty and lifestyle. That's how Australia does it. Waa all manipulation to brand Australia the 'lucky country' which is their slogan. We sent 'ambassadors' not 'foreign' but 'volunteers' who brand australia on the streets of europe and new york. They sit there in stalls to teach ppl about australia. Everyone is fighting for their nation

War yaa ka faan badan somalida, cant u just do it using 'nidaam' kkkkk. Except HG that guy has no nidaam sxb, maskaxdisa uma dhisna noocasi, wuxu ku caana maala 'caga juglayn' sida that african american kid in ghetto but he is coward in the battle field, how can he win when he is in CHAOS sxb maskaxiyan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Check this out. If this scares Somalia, u don't know what 'clan militias are'.

These guys are not 'clans'. Shabab can't recruit clans, they have to choose from one here and there. Ma haysto 'awood' beeleed. Their strategy is to pick one or two from each clan and form a 100 man army, capture a town and use that town as more supply and continue with that direction. Lakin dhinaca 'awooda isimada' hell no. It is foreign inspired project, it will pass away when global islamism die. But the moryan and elite wont

271008SOMALIA432.jpg

These guys just need intelligence sector and 'strong' policing in mogadishu. They need to upgrade their knowledge about how to catch 'serial killers', they are the same sxb, their just civilians acting like an army but don't have the strength to fight conventionally like garacad/suuj invasion. Shabab is easy to 'defeat' but the problem is 'ma gabno maskax' we need 'capacity' from Australia govt who handles them well. I mean the GOVT not 'NGO' their not 'experienced' in governance structures. U need academics and government noone else, u must hire them only not NGO charity, ma waalan tihin. Businesses can create their own structures and same with NGO, but government has to be SCIENTIFIC because the public wants DATA niyahow and results not OPINIONS.

Their trying to make a name for themselves and recieve some sort of reward to leave a mashruc that will not work in Somalia, war anigu qabiilkayga uu dhinta uma dhinto islam unless islam is under attack like quran being burnt, mosques, all muslims killed. Haa. Lakin not over politics, everyone has their own politics. Plus i am not interested in crusader n islam war again, islamist are starting it and christians will be empowered to take power in america

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But farmajo is right about govt workers, u dont have an opinion politically 'cid ku dortay' ma jiro, shaqaale ba tahay and must work for all govt equally and respect the election, it's because your working under lacag shacab which is your salary, waxad hos imanaysa nidaamki iyo systemka shaqaalaha because we are under worker agreement also, qof walbo waa nidaamsan yahay gudaha wasaaradaha australia' kkk. So anyone who wins a contract from govt or works inside the govt, u must do your job or else 'suuqa' ayaaba ka xirmayso on bad project, u hurt yourself.

Because ur resume bala firinaya and they ask you the 'result' of your history. Australia wallahi cajiib weeye, ana la yaabay it took me time to change my culture but you can wallahi. But in Somalia qof firinayo resume ma jiro, maba raban 'historykaga' kkkkk that's why they can get away with bad jobs in somalia, ma jiro accountability. Hada construction industry haday ogaan lahayeen in la qanaxi karo if they f*ck around with people money and work, they will fall under NIDAAM. Somalia meel kasto nidaam ma jiro, every sector

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I won't lie to you guys. Scientific method waa 'gruelling' dadyowga governmentka ka shaqayo 'stress' bay la dhintan, u have to justify yourself everyday against performance, reviews, results, calculations. If the number shows variation, they will never promote u as you failed to meet their culture and system. It's a culture sxb based on 'science' and numbers as they say always the 'numbers dont lie'

https://www.apsc.gov.au/aps-performance-culture

Anigu half hawiye baan ahay so I like 'chaos' also so I took a break to pursue my masters on half paid leave kkkkk. My manager said we will not fund your education using tax payer money, we will resort to your 'annual' leave credits. Wallahi I am free now kkkkkk but sxb I understand why they do this, shacabka waa waalanayan and their will ROYAL COMMISION REPORTS ON FOWDO, and taxpayers wont pay taxes again. Ma aha sida somalia sxb australia they dont care hadad tahay 'qof amiin ah' i hear the somali l eaders say that alot, not inside the department. THE NUMBER DONT LIE BAY KU ORANAYAN ABOUT U.

I want to pursue my masters and go to private consulting it's better culture, flexible weeye, not govt, there is no bending the rules, everyone has to be accountable. Thats why in govt the ppl look 'robots', maba hadli karan marki lagu sheegay THIS NUMBER CULTURE, CALCULATION, HUMAN BEINGS SXB W AA AMUUSAN.

Hada work/life balance bay samayeen lakin weli laguma 'dhaqmo' in GOVT, the old ppl weli ba joggo oo aminsan HA HADLIN WITHOUT NUMBERS. WHERE THE FUCKIN NUMBERS BAY KU ORANAYAN FOR YOUR DAY WORK, I HAVE TO COMPILE WHAT THIS SECTION DID TO MY DIRECTOR WHO REPORTS TO THE CIO. THE CIO WAA NIN KAMID AH GUDDIGA WASARADASI OO MINISERKA WHO HAS TO GO BEFORE PARLIAMENT WITH NUMBERS. THATS WHY ITS NUMBERS GAME.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts