Farmaggio sends 20 doctors to his masters in Italy, plans to bring back 20 cases of coronavirus

Somalia sending 20 doctors to help Italy fight virus
Doctors from Horn of Africa nation will help fight against coronavirus in Italy
Mohammed Dhaysane |27.03.2020
Somalia sending 20 doctors to help Italy fight virus

MOGADISHU, Somalia
Somali is sending over 20 doctors to help fight coronavirus in Italy, the country where the virus has claimed the most lives.

Ismail Mukhtar Orongo, a Somali government spokesman, told Anadolu Agency over the phone on Friday that the doctors are volunteers from Somali National University in the capital Mogadishu.

"Twenty volunteer doctors from National University in Mogadishu are registered at Italy's Embassy and will go to Italy to help the country's fight against coronavirus," he said.

They are being sent in response to a call by Italy’s government for help, and they are now ready and waiting for their charter flight to Italy, he added.

On Thursday, Italy's Civil Protection reported 712 new deaths, bringing the country's death toll from the virus to date to 8,215.

Meanwhile, Somalia on Friday confirmed the third case of coronavirus in the Horn of Africa nation.

According to the UN assistance mission in Somalia, a UN commercial contractor tested positive for coronavirus on Friday.

After first appearing in Wuhan, China, in December, the virus, has spread to at least 176 countries and regions, according to data compiled by U.S.-based Johns Hopkins University.

The data shows more than 553,200 cases have been reported worldwide, with the death toll over 25,000, and more than 127,500 recoveries.

The Poon will destroy Somalia for 2nd time. This time with plague. Indeed the poon is a cursed clan:ohlord:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Good PR. Builds credibility for us. We all know who was Italy's kaboqad. But that's different story.

:sass2:

Farm

VIP
Xaarmaajo did send soldiers to South Sudan to β€œkeep the peace”.... so this isn’t new for him. But this is a new low.

Italy can’t even help itself. Why would it help Somalia when it’s never helped Somalia? you are naive.
So we're better of not looking for help then look for help.
This is what annoys me about N&N bots, they will never have a critical thought in their heads.

Us Puntites always call out our leaders, these people are not infallible, they're civil servants who need to do their jobs properly!
I never once saw you guys call-out Deni. Stop gaslighting me.

Macalin M

Out here
Good PR. Builds credibility for us. We all know who was Italy's kaboqad. But that's different story.

:sass2:
Yh but PR at this stage is of minor importance.

I would hope there is some benefits we would receive from this but Italy is a trash place anyway. (Relative to Western Europe)

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Yh but PR at this stage is of minor importance.

I would hope there is some benefits we would receive from this but Italy is a trash place anyway. (Relative to Western Europe)

They'll be clearly qurantined when they come back to keep the public safe. And it's good experience for our doctors to learn on the job about viral pandemics NOT in Somalia. Niggas calacaaling and spinning as usual.

cheeseman is so smart, he's sending our doctors to another country isn't he soooo symphatetic guys?
why should he care about some dusty somalis when he can cure the obviously more valuable colonial masters like the servant he is....

or is he?

Trending