Farmaajo's successful Visit to Hargeisa will Finally change HAG's outlook toward Somaliland

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
@shum33 pirates baad tirahda, war I was slave trader of 20,000 bantus. I exported HG as mercenaries to arab wars like queen elizabeth exported your ancestors to european wars, you were in a zoo waryaa for wild life purposes aborigine yahow. I still slave trade it's called human trafficking and next game to come up is organ trade, anigu im superior I do the pimping always and getting paid, you however is the VICTIM
we wuz sultans,
alula 3.jpg

we wuz bantu slave traders
mj bantu pic 3.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:childplease: you needed the best of somalis to run your gov,sharmaake was a fish trader or someshit,Egal was a highly quaified politician :camby:out of here with that delusional faan "sultan of hats and scavangers" crap. If anything we taught you how to govern and be civilized no wonder till this day puntland copy somaliland when they want to do anything :lolbron:

So why did egal leave defeated from the north after not being able to unite them? he lacked political skills, he was northerner and khat chewing maniac and singing songs similar to the Somaliland u see today who haven't be 'cured' with the 'majerten doctor' like 'egal' was. Egal came to hamar defeated in northern politics, he was sitting around mogadishu looking for lifeline and guess who gave it to him? SHARMARKE

As you guessed it the relationship was like this getting all that silly Isaaq shit out of his head and teaching him how to be stateman

source.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@sincity people think 'sharmarke' was 'nicer' version of Abdillahi. Well Abdillahi Yusuf in all honesty was more 'direct and open'. Sharmarke was more of the type 'I ain't explaining shit to you if you haven't figured out the game' type of leader lol.

Just his presence is enough no need for words
D8kZp_7XsAEmBji.jpg

He was from the north so knew all the 'northern' bullshit and gave 'firm and discipline' stance. In
other words reminding them of 'karbashki'
dba01-abdirashid-ali-sharmarke-1.jpg

He told this nigga directly. Abdullahi Issa/Aden Abdulle ayaa 'kursi meerto leh' iyo Rashid iyo Razaq ayaa 'kursi meerto leh' lol. He basically said Hiraab ayaa hal kursiga ku wareegayo, halki kalena waa majerten. Firm handshake. Abgaal cried 'rashid iyo razaq inta kale ma roti ba kkkk' ha iska shirib tuntan was sharmarke 'firm' stance
DJ_HW7NX0AAPWGc.jpg

That was the 1960-1969 civilian government story and by god it shall return as anything less will not be accepted as suitable for Somalia. Maybe we can make 'Irir do meerto' Mar Hawiye Mar Isaaq on one seat(rotational) and Majerten(1 permanent seat)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
we wuz sultans,
View attachment 94736
we wuz bantu slave traders
View attachment 94735

Our capital was 'baargaal' the seat of the 'boqortoyo' not 'alula'. That was like our 'fourth or fifth City'.

If you see 'baargaal', the courts, palaces, castles, fortresses, sxb waa 'yaabaysa' wallahi. War somalida gabaygooda ayayba ku jirta from sayidka. You have a very 'basic' understanding of Somalia geographically, you think just because Bosaso is our main city today, it was like that in previous era.

Go learn from your older people kiddo, before I humiliate you, your lucky this isn't being done on national tv as you bring 'shame' to Isaaq and people conclude 'war waxani id22rka' illahi waxba nooma dhiibo as you confirm to them your 'stupidity' level

Majerteniya Kingdom was like this

1. Baargaal. The ultimate Royal seat and capital
2. Bosaso
3. Iskushuban
4. Hafun/Calula are at the same level

Then we had Nugaal portion

1. Eyl was the seat
2. Garowe secondary

Hobyo Kingdom

1. Hobyo was the 'seat' and capital
2. Galgaduud was the 'interior' as their was no towns at that time but naked people in galgaduud

So why did egal leave defeated from the north after not being able to unite them? he lacked political skills, he was northerner and khat chewing maniac and singing songs similar to the Somaliland u see today who haven't be 'cured' with the 'majerten doctor' like 'egal' was. Egal came to hamar defeated in northern politics, he was sitting around mogadishu looking for lifeline and guess who gave it to him? SHARMARKE

As you guessed it the relationship was like this getting all that silly Isaaq shit out of his head and teaching him how to be stateman

source.gif

All Isaaq know Cigaal was aftagan Machiavelian politician who loved power and all northerners made the mistake of not negotiating the terms if union the north was full of opportunists who betrayed their constituents

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All Isaaq know Cigaal was aftagan Machiavelian politician who loved power and all northerners made the mistake of not negotiating the terms if union the north was full of opportunists who betrayed their constituents

My dad generation don't believe in 'machiavellian' and short term 'deception' tricks as he said Puntites tried that shit on each other for 'centuries' and we know where it heads. It was our omani contacts that made us 'lift our game' to 'create legacies' so our 'kids' can then 'catapult' from it kinda like how abbo siyad kids live of his legacy today and get high spots. U guarantee 'power, wealth, money' to your next generation for centuries as you can list your 'leaders' achievement, plus you raise your national profile, eventually internationally. Majertens play different style of 'siyasad' we want our kids to 'eat' of our time in power for 100 years, where-as other siyasi is about short-term competition and 4 years of time-wasting in zero sum games.

That's why your ancestor left u no legacy that u can brag about see where I can count mine and this will encourage me to CONTINUE the tradition. That's how Majerten gets power niyahow, it's us using 'references' of our legacy and performance in the past.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
gave it to him?!! the fish trader needed him,it was a great price from the north a over qualified highly educated politician with experience. The were glad he lost in the north so they can have him.

:mjlol: egal was an actual stateman sharmaake was a simple trader

If Egal was so good he would've been able unify the north. Great experienced politician yeah right more like 'drug addict' and 'clannist' that doesn't even know how to 'conceal' it properly. At least Majerten 'conceal' so well you don't even know when it's being done on you. Majerten dump all their time/effort/work on 'other clans' so we can use 'multiple clans' to reference us as 'states-man' before the international community, that's how you 'conceal your clan pride' you build up your cadow and then use that 'resume' to the world to show how your 'above clan politics' and your voice always 'supercedes' anyone else. We been doing it since the 60s and we still hold on Somali political power. You can't do shit in Somalia without Majerten approval, it ends in 4 years time wasting for president or isolation like Isaaq. The world community simply can't go against our LAVISH resume

Egal failed in the north, he failed even in his attempt in the south with 33 votes. He was an all round bum, the north didn't even have a university the british didn't bother investing in one, you were not even proper protectorate you reported to 'aden' the real 'colony' where they invested. You were sent to 'zoos' under your ancestors leadership, do u want to see 'hersi egeh'? sxb just give up, you keep coming back saying egal was this and that but not a single 'achievement' can u list untill 'sharmarke' taught him the game and after we beat the living shit out of him, you took him back and called him father of somaliland, there is obvious 'majerten intervention' there for anyone with any eyes to see because before majerten he failed in north, he failed in the south, he was sitting in mogadishu with his political career almost over.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@sincity people think 'sharmarke' was 'nicer' version of Abdillahi. Well Abdillahi Yusuf in all honesty was more 'direct and open'. Sharmarke was more of the type 'I ain't explaining shit to you if you haven't figured out the game' type of leader lol.

Just his presence is enough no need for words
D8kZp_7XsAEmBji.jpg

He was from the north so knew all the 'northern' bullshit and gave 'firm and discipline' stance. In
other words reminding them of 'karbashki'
dba01-abdirashid-ali-sharmarke-1.jpg

He told this nigga directly. Abdullahi Issa/Aden Abdulle ayaa 'kursi meerto leh' iyo Rashid iyo Razaq ayaa 'kursi meerto leh' lol. He basically said Hiraab ayaa hal kursiga ku wareegayo, halki kalena waa majerten. Firm handshake. Abgaal cried 'rashid iyo razaq inta kale ma roti ba kkkk' ha iska shirib tuntan was sharmarke 'firm' stance
DJ_HW7NX0AAPWGc.jpg

That was the 1960-1969 civilian government story and by god it shall return as anything less will not be accepted as suitable for Somalia. Maybe we can make 'Irir do meerto' Mar Hawiye Mar Isaaq on one seat(rotational) and Majerten(1 permanent seat)
Things like this are not worth arguing over. I've said it before @shum33 and the rest of his "lander" ilk have a need to embellish history cause they lack it. Farmajo visiting Hargeisa would have been on their terms but the morons they are they keep playing themselves.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Things like this are not worth arguing over. I've said it before @shum33 and the rest of his "lander" ilk have a need to embellish history cause they lack it. Farmajo visiting Hargeisa would have been on their terms but the morons they are they keep playing themselves.
Your history is a history of pirate,scavangers and gaajo which started because you killed and robbed a british shipwreck but have the never to say the people that produced Aw barkhadle and fought in the habeshi wars have no history? don't mention me again idiot let me have my fun with ditore

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Your history is a history of pirate,scavangers and gaajo which started because you killed and robbed a british shipwreck but have the never to say the people that produced Aw barkhadle and fought in the habeshi wars have no history? don't mention me again idiot let me have my fun with ditore

British shipwrecks kulaha, nigga no-one uses 'sultanates' water-way without 'bi-lateral agreements' War meeshu dawlad ba jirtee. Barbary Pirates did the same, Malaysian Pirates. All areas of sultanates did the same to colonial who were using 'sultanate' water-way without 'bi-lateral agreement' that's not piracy that's the law of the sea. It's suprising I need to teach this c*nt that the sultanate territory include land, air, sea 'sovereignity'. It's not OPEN sea waryaa where u can loot our fish and pass our water-ways especially when there was no 'united nations' or legal system.

I understand SL lacked any form of 'sultanates' so anyone can use your water-way and land as they see fit like 'aborigines' but not PL we are two different UMMAH, don't compare yourself that's where u hurt yourself as you don't understand KINGDOM, cause you never were ONE you frickin aborigine who was in a human zoo. Stop manning up to PL waryaa you embarass yourself. Your not even mentioned in futuh al habash wat the f*ck u talking about, your former oromo waryaa oo luqada bartay

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
[
Egal failed in the north, he failed even in his attempt in the south with 33 votes. He was an all round bum
blah blah blah if a highly qualified politician like Egal was a bum what does it make sharmaake a simple fish trader who was assasinated by his own clan? whats lower than a bum?

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
British shipwrecks kulaha, nigga no-one uses 'sultanates' water-way without 'bi-lateral agreements' War meeshu dawlad ba jirtee. Barbary Pirates did the same, Malaysian Pirates. All areas of sultanates did the same to colonial who were using 'sultanate' water-way without 'bi-lateral agreement' that's not piracy that's the law of the sea. It's suprising I need to teach this c*nt that the sultanate territory include land, air, sea 'sovereignity'. It's not OPEN sea waryaa where u can loot our fish and pass our water-ways especially when there was no 'united nations' or legal system.

I understand SL lacked any form of 'sultanates' so anyone can use your water-way and land as they see fit like 'aborigines' but not PL we are two different UMMAH, don't compare yourself that's where u hurt yourself as you don't understand KINGDOM, cause you never were ONE you frickin aborigine who was in a human zoo. Stop manning up to PL waryaa you embarass yourself. Your not even mentioned in futuh al habash wat the f*ck u talking about, your former oromo waryaa oo luqada bartay
A gaajo land that was forced to eat grass can be called a sultanate?
mj eating grass.png

Mj and Warsan had central government that is the sultanate i agree,but this also made you easier to control. The colonialist needed a system they understood to rule you no wonder you quickly became their stooges and were used like slave in their factories
mj salt slaves.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A gaajo land that was forced to eat grass can be called a sultanate?
View attachment 94746

Mj and Warsan had central government that is the sultanate i agree,but this also made you easier to control. The colonialist needed a system they understood to rule you no wonder you quickly became their stooges and were used like slave in their factories
View attachment 94747

b14b18b6c044debcfc888dece8284ff4.jpg

Those pictures of the hafun salt factory were done after the Sultanates 'collapsed' We have United Nation resolutions our King dealing with the world about developing his sultanates fishery sector, I can provide that for you if you want, it was a real nation niyahow. Those Hafun Salt factory was after they destroyed the sultanates and we became a colony.

Infact there was no real Italian presence in the north as they settled primarily bulo burte to Hamar as that was the original agreement between Majerteniya/Hobyo Sultanates that anything north of beletwayne to Bosaso control was to be split by keenadiid/boqor osman. They disagreed how it will be shared and why the Italians 'destroyed' both and was huge 'historical mistake' on our part. But even after the Sultanates was destroyed in 1927. We were only in the colonial status for 15 years before the independence movement began the SYL.

Besides the north wasn't really a colonial region whatsoever as their were no real 'settlements' besides the 'coastal' areas, the interior only became towns in the 30s after the sultanate fell.

Trending