Farmaajo's state visit reception in Cairo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never wanna commit genocide on Majeerteen, I believe that we should all come together as Somalinimo and eradicate them, only then can we prosper. @Gambar U agree walashiis?:friendhug:

Don't worry we will send them back to Tanzania with the rest of the Bantu. Do you know that sultan Burhan had the won his case to get his old Zanzibar house.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1: Begging for nacalad kulahaa :mjlol::russ: There's already a nacalatullah on your head bruh nacalaa
No, unlike you, I don't say nacalaa 24/7. If you say Nacalaa every time the nacalad will come back and land on your face.
You: Nacaladey:feedme:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
No, unlike you, I don't say nacalaa 24/7. If you say Nacalaa every time the nacalad will come back and land on your face.
You: Nacaladey:feedme:
Well Allah must not like you if he gave you a nacalatullah at 7 without even saying nacalaa meanwhile au say nacalaa like a pirate and have a full head of hair
IMG_6836.PNG

I am one the one the legitimised @Canuck during her crusade against Isaaqs and Hawiyes. I can say that half her likes came from me. She used the podium I gave her to come for me and my people.

I also legitimised @XamarCade He used to be an Isaaq slaying mujahid during his prime when he had that monkey sheikh avatar. Now he's using the stage I gave him to commit genocide on me and my people :gucciwhat:
It wasn't u sxb, it was a multitude of things, the more someone does a little studying of our history, the more they learn that Majeerteen almost behind every treachery. Somaliland VS Somalia is just a red herring used by ur ppl.

U know ur really in danger when almost every sub clan despises MJ, which of course is good for us, how do u think Qeybdiid (a known murderer and war lord) beat Faroole. :trumpsmirk:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It wasn't u sxb, it was a multitude of things, the more someone does a little studying of our history, the more they learn that Majeerteen almost behind every treachery. Somaliland VS Somalia is just a red herring used by ur ppl.

U know ur really in danger when almost every sub clan despises MJ, which of course is good for us, how do u think Qeybdiid (a known murderer and war lord) beat Faroole. :trumpsmirk:
You're a qabilist, welcome on board. Drop your fake nationalism at the door.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP

It was the knowledge of being born Hutama, the shame is overbearing and even makes the most ignorant lash out. Which is why you made that emotional topic about being ciyaal mamo aged 27. You started learning qabil and your own history and it bothered you. Thats why you keep reporting me when I use Hutu (Im using an example dont report me again lol)

It was the knowledge of being born Hutama, the shame is overbearing and even makes the most ignorant lash out. Which is why you made that emotional topic about being ciyaal mamo aged 27. You started learning qabil and your own history and it bothered you. Thats why you keep reporting me when I use Hutu (Im using an example dont report me again lol)
Ur a proven liar, niyo idaa :gucciwhat:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
You quoted that very fast, don't get emotional self described 27 year old ciyaal mamo, nigga had that gif ready lock and load :russ:

How to seek help

Projection may help a fragile ego reduce anxiety, but at the cost of a certain dissociation, as in dissociative identity disorder.

Clinical approaches

Drawing on Gordon Allport's idea of the expression of self onto activities and objects, projective techniques have been devised to aid personality assessment, including the Rorschach ink-blots and the Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)

:whoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts