Farmaajo's state visit reception in Cairo

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Sxb, these qabyaaladiiste niggas with the Nacalatullah ain't worth my time and energy. Ha u bixin ha isku xaaraane:yacadiim:
:deadpeter: IMG_6219.GIF IMG_6245.PNG IMG_6219.GIF IMG_6245.PNG

IMG_8063.jpg
IMG_8064.jpg
Who asked you?

:gucciwhat:

They do call for genocide and the extermination of not just MJ, but MS. Stop playing games and go back on the fence.

False. I also called you out for not saying shit about Canuck but you claimed you didn't read through the thread. You show up in these threads to call people bums, losers and too old to be involved in this shit. It's a schtick with you.

Don't bring my name here, you are woman,wife, mother but made fun of hungry kid in famine time for eating" Porcupine". till this moment I can't understand how could Somali mother living in west makes jokes at hungry kids eating Porcupine!!!!!!

Gambar

VIP
View attachment 27784 View attachment 27785

Don't bring my name here, you are woman,wife, mother but made fun of hungry kid in famine time for eating" Porcupine". till this moment I can't understand how could Somali mother living in west makes jokes at hungry kids eating Porcupine!!!!!!
How is that making fun of people eating porcupine? He said porcupine mehr? And I laughed at it. Improve on your reading comprehension.

Were you not in another thread saying you'd send Reiko and her family back to Tanzania and that they belong in cages?

What is wrong with you? :drakewtf:

How is that making fun of people eating porcupine? He said porcupine mehr? And I laughed at it. Improve on your reading comprehension.

Were you not in another thread saying you'd send Reiko and her family back to Tanzania and that they belong in cages?

What is wrong with you? :drakewtf:

The difference between you and me, I insulted someone like me living in west not make fun of poor hungry children in famine time.

Status
Not open for further replies.