Farmaajo's Secret Weapon?

Bro did u have this energy when HSM extended his term?

kulaha has sheikh extended his term,

news flash, he did not extend his term, he wanted to extend it, but failed

regardless, he respected that he lost the second term election and gave up, he did not stay stuck to the kursi like farmajo

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
kulaha has sheikh extended his term,

news flash, he did not extend his term, he wanted to extend it, but failed

regardless, he respected that he lost the second term election and gave up, he did not stay stuck to the kursi like farmajo

HSM elected in 2012.

Now do some homework: Add four years to 2012 and compare that to when HSM stepped down.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
he did his four year term sxb, he did not get another four years so do explain to me how hassan sheikh extended his term for 4 years as you claimed

Farmaajo asked for one extension. HSM got four and has the audacity to complain.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 3.47.07 am.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
this is what you quoted me

He DID NOT extend his term, yet you claimed where was i when he extended his term

if hassan sheikh got another 4 years farmajo would not be president since hassan sheikh would have been president between 2017 till 2021

Meaning of extension: an additional period of time given to someone to hold office or fulfil an obligation.

HSM was given additional time of one year to hold his office. The reasoning being he did not fulfil one man one vote.

Warya sacad and Salebaan are in the pocket of Farmajo.
Ceyr cannot do anything.

As for Abgaal its more of hot air.i dont think Abgaal will demostrat tommorrow.

That is nonsense. I am Sacad. I am telling you that only langaabs support Farmajoo aka Dhulbaante, leelkase, that Khadijoo women and the buun community.

Sacad and Saleebaan are nassab noble people. We've been killing buuns in Kaxandhaale but liyuu boolis rescued them.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Warya sacad and Salebaan are in the pocket of Farmajo.
Ceyr cannot do anything.

As for Abgaal its more of hot air.i dont think Abgaal will demostrat tommorrow.
Roble will do a good job rallying up Habar Gidir for support. Walaalaha galgaduud right back at it :salute:

Trending

Latest posts