BREAKING NEWS Farmaajo's NISA assassination team on Parliament Speaker Dhabancad have been arrested by ATMIS

Here is NISA commander and his Militia getting arrested by ATMIS after they tried to assassinate the Speaker Dhabancad.

Last edited:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Am convinced farmajo is 1 of the three stooges-this guy sucks at everything i mean eveeeeerything-damn he sends these out of shape skinny fat guys at a 90 yr old man and fails- damn he sucks

These psychos are nothing but terrorists and mooryans , somalia is not save with these kind of people running around .
This is the only positive thing amisom I mean atmis have done in the last few years .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
These psychos are nothing but terrorists and mooryans , somalia is not save with these kind of people running around .
This is the only positive thing amisom I mean atmis have done in the last few years .
Without ATMIS we wouldn’t have elections. We’ll need their presence for a very long time to be able to conduct free and fair elections in Afisyoni.

Somali national army will always be used by a potential dictator

Wow look at that. It wasn’t just rag tag NISA agents but the Chief of Police and Banadir regional commander!

Kacaan mentality is not leaving us anytime soon

Last edited:

Wasiirka Amniga complains that Xijaar refused his orders and is not listening to him. :pachah1:

@Roorigeg

All security heads should only take their orders from the commander-in-chief (the president). The rest is irrelevant.

Bro, for some reason I can't see facebook posts through SSPOT. I haven't figured out the reason. So I don't see what the 30-year-old guy with 30 million USD stated.

Last edited:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Wiilashii puntland baa helay-they turned tail quicki never want to hear about nisa again-should have known nothing worth anything comes from the coward farmajo-why is he so bad @this😂

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The old man was taught a good lesson by Duufaan NISA forces, those puntland boys slept on their guns as soon as they came in. You are not safe if you work for Kenya good job :pachah1: @Waaqmasho @cow

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
The L's keep stacking up-indhacade forced his way into km4-this aint no government being manhandled by everybody from indhocade to puntland forces
pachah1 (1).png