Farmaajo's Legal Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Somalispot, this is my first post here. I have read many of the postings about Qalbi Dhagax and wanted to make a quick comment on this. Farmaajo is a US citizen and once he gets back, he can be legally sued by the relatives of the victim. Also, Hague is another venue that could be used to bring him to justice and the videos, in this case, are the evidence.
Any US law experts here?

No law experts. Just distraction experts.

How about we focus on:
•fighting droughts
•getting our offshore oil dispute with Kenya settled
•rebuilding our institutions
•getting people identification
•building prisons
•building schools
•putting in roads
•setting up state owned companies
•opening the agricultural fertile lands
•fighting Alshabab
•getting our airspace
•getting our oceans back
•building a central bank
•controlling inflation
•land management and degradation

But, nooooo let's burn the capital again and start from scratch.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Hello Somalispot, this is my first post here. I have read many of the postings about Qalbi Dhagax and wanted to make a quick comment on this. Farmaajo is a US citizen and once he gets back, he can be legally sued by the relatives of the victim. Also, Hague is another venue that could be used to bring him to justice and the videos, in this case, are the evidence.
Any US law experts here?

He can be sued for what? There's no proof he was born in Somalia and, by the admission of his supporters, he was a member of the terrorist organization known as the ONLF. He must be held to account and will pay for his crimes against Ethiopia.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
He can be sued for what? There's no proof he was born in Somalia and, by the admission of his supporters, he was a member of the terrorist organization known as the ONLF. He must be held to account and will pay for his crimes against Ethiopia.
one mans terrorist/rebel is another's man's freedom fighter

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Good luck using that argument in court. :trumpsmirk:
Most rebel groups are government sanctioned anyways so court? You and your masters will fall and burn in the depths of hell fire, oppressive regimes always fall, Western Somalia will join the future union.:ufdup:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Most rebel groups are government sanctioned anyways so court? You and your masters will fall and burn in the depths of hell fire, oppressive regimes always fall, Western Somalia will join the future union.:ufdup:

I didn't ask for your opinion on Greater Somalia, you dipshit. The topic is about taking Farmaajo to court, how about you stick to it? Or are you trying to derail the discussion because I called out your ridiculous defense strategy? He was a freedom fighter kulaha. Yeah, that'll work.:mjlol:

Exactly. Only habashi classify it as that, so there's no jurisdiction.

People need to stop using opinions as legal facts. If ONLF can be taken to court, than habashi can also be taken to court in the US as this sets a precedent. This would leave the US open to civil lawsuits due to financial and military aid supplied to habashi. That would, ironically, allow Qalbi's family to sue the US directly for his detention.

Any US law experts here?
If you're gonna go through the Hague, why not use it to free all Somali prisoners rather than targeting president Farmaajo?

Stop the propaganda.

No law experts. Just distraction experts.

How about we focus on:
•fighting droughts
•getting our offshore oil dispute with Kenya settled
•rebuilding our institutions
•getting people identification
•building prisons
•building schools
•putting in roads
•setting up state owned companies
•opening the agricultural fertile lands
•fighting Alshabab
•getting our airspace
•getting our oceans back
•building a central bank
•controlling inflation
•land management and degradation

But, nooooo let's burn the capital again and start from scratch.

Bro ALL OF THE SOMALIS can fit into Greater Kismayo if we wernt people with the lowest human capital in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts