Farmaajo's Final Provocation as Madasha & ex-President Hassan Sh. Mahmoud calls for War!....

These guys need to put up or shut up.

Ninka raga calacal waa ku ceeb.
This guys like others fighting for them.
C.yusuf when he brought Ethiopians to xamar it was only after Xassn Turki and his crew started fighting Ethiopians did hawiye get confidence to fight.Most of Xassan Dahir body guards were raskambooni aka xisbul Islaam.

Also it was Axmed Cumar jess that encouraged msb to vacate xamar.

Marwalba Caghdeer miyala sugi beesga Absaame and their alliance have done their part we aint sending Samurais to Xamar.
Hawiye want Kursi its upto them to fight it.
Because the moment we get involved and push Farmajo off the cliff they will change the name of the war to anti darood slogans.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
These guys need to put up or shut up.

Ninka raga calacal waa ku ceeb.

Ain't nobody doing nothing fam
giphy.gif

This guys like others fighting for them.
C.yusuf when he brought Ethiopians to xamar it was only after Xassn Turki and his crew started fighting Ethiopians did hawiye get confidence to fight.Most of Xassan Dahir body guards were raskambooni aka xisbul Islaam.

Also it was Axmed Cumar jess that encouraged msb to vacate xamar.

Marwalba Caghdeer miyala sugi beesga Absaame and their alliance have done their part we aint sending Samurais to Xamar.
Hawiye want Kursi its upto them to fight it.
Because the moment we get involved and push Farmajo off the cliff they will change the name of the war to anti darood slogans.
bro cagdheer is tired of dagaal.
whole clans became laangaab, and madoobe understands this which is why he's married off all his soldiers to multiple wives.
hada waxa dhalaan ogaden ee kismaayo yaacaya wallahi ma aaminaysid. next 15 years we'll be breeding and keeping to ourselves. time to replenish soldiers for the future.:fittytousand:

hawiye can remove farmaajo in an hour but they'd have to destroy their city first, and kill a lot of their boys on both sides, and kill some hawiye civilians who'll inevitably be caught in the crossfire.
I understand why they aren't rushing to dagaal and they're smart for that.
unfortunately, farmaggio also knows this, so he's using it against them.
what are they going to do? nothing.

I didn't even bother correcting whoever posted that isku dhac thread. People on here will lie about anything cause they stay taking these L's from Farmaajo :pachah1:
What are rgey going to do next it looks like they exhausted all there options

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
What are rgey going to do next it looks like they exhausted all there options
They'll most likely wanna protest again but theyll also have no other option but to accept that only Gorgor & Haramacad troops will be securing and safeguarding their protection.
Laakiin as of now the opposition is keen on bringing their own personal guards which is unacceptable. All this you see now is nothing but an act. They know very well unregistered guards are not allowed in the capital. It's nothing but a show for the cameras.

We'll be seeing them out on the streets soon and our military will be monitoring their every move. Gorgor can supply all the protection they need. There wont be no loopholes here. You dont like government Troops? Well go back to Hotel Jaziira :manny:

They'll most likely wanna protest again but theyll also have no other option but to accept that only Gorgor & Haramacad troops will be securing and safeguarding their protection.
Laakiin as of now the opposition is keen on bringing their own personal guards which is unacceptable. All this you see now is nothing but an act. They know very well unregistered guards are not allowed in the capital. It's nothing but a show for the cameras.

We'll be seeing them out on the streets soon and our military will be monitoring their every move. Gorgor can supply all the protection they need. There wont be no loopholes here. You dont like government Troops? Well go back to Hotel Jaziira :manny:
Why fo you think kherye has aligned himsleves with abdishakur and the losers he coyld have done his own thing why tarnish his name

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

The meeting was between Hawiye, the disagreement is between Hawiye, if there is fighting it will be Hawiye, majority of the collateral damage will be Hawiye as well.

I know you pro-government, but god damn let these hutus fight each other why do you care so much about keeping the peace.

I always tell my Hawiye mates, I give your mucarad blessing to burn down the city, I also give you blessing to protect your city, may the best man win, but no way in hell is Somalia progress going to stop for you guys, they are pro-government hawiye who despise the mucarad, they hate it when you tell them the truth.

the mucarad hawiye I just laugh at

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Why fo you think kherye has aligned himsleves with abdishakur and the losers he coyld have done his own thing why tarnish his name
They promised him the presidency, said they will endorse him and will make up Somalia's #1 . But things turned out a little differently. We would've lowkey been supporting him too balse rag ka aqli badan ayaa utashadey lol

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
The meeting was between Hawiye, the disagreement is between Hawiye, if there is fighting it will be Hawiye, majority of the collateral damage will be Hawiye as well.

I know you pro-government, but god damn let these hutus fight each other why do you care so much about keeping the peace.

I always tell my Hawiye mates, I give your mucarad blessing to burn down the city, I also give you blessing to protect your city, may the best man win, but no way in hell is Somalia progress going to stop for you guys, they are pro-government hawiye who despise the mucarad, they hate it when you tell them the truth.

the mucarad hawiye I just laugh at
Bro just because I defend my clan on here doesnt mean I'm a qabyaaliste. It only means I come across a lotta threads that are continuously targetting my folks and therefore have no choice but to comment.

Xamar is our capital. Those dying are our people. If the shacab didnt want Farmaajo he wouldnt be listening to Gulled Simba and turning up in the Villa rn. They would've dragged him out. Waa in shacabka marwalba loo turo, they'll be losing the most and we can't have that.

So yes, we want nothing but peace and those against it will soon be judged accordingly insha allah

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Bro just because I defend my clan on here doesnt mean I'm a qabyaaliste. It only means I come across a lotta threads that are continuously targetting my folks and therefore have no choice but to comment.

Xamar is our capital. Those dying are our people. If the shacab didnt want Farmaajo he wouldnt he listening to Gulled Simba and turning up in the Villa. They would've dragged him out. Waa in shacabka marwalba loo turo, they'll be losing the most and we can't have that.

So yes, we want nothing but peace and those against it will soon be judged accordingly insha allah
Hawiyo are lions and Capital city is their hunting ground. Hassan sh. Sh. Sharif are not pure evil monsters, in reality they are no different from Cumar Finnish, Cali Jeele, etc, I see the capital city as a hunting ground, and when it is prospering it is rich with flock of Zebras or Buffolos, and the lions eat well, now lions fight each other over hunting grounds, but I repeat lions remain lions and they will always eat the lion share, the new lions are cutting off the balls of the old lions, chasing them away and making them scream in agony, the Zebras and Buffolos might even join in and trample the injured old lion, but lions will be lions and zebras will be zebras ! once the new young lions take over from the old lions, they will proceed to taking full advantage of the hunting ground.

You might call me qabilist but a Hawiyo is a Hawiyo, whether muxafid or mucarid, they are fighting each other not some foreign nation, let them do their thing, and work with the victor.

The fact that there isn’t real, respected, formidable, legit Opposition is actually a problem. That would have been healthy for Somalis to have viable options. To the average Somali:

-Madoobe a a Kenyan stooge, working for Kenya annexation
-Deni a spoiler
-Madasha a clown show

I’d love to say N&N are looked at as a utopian option by Somalis but they are more a least worst option

The fact that there isn’t real, respected, formidable, legit Opposition is actually a problem. That would have been healthy for Somalis to have viable options. To the average Somali:

-Madoobe a a Kenyan stooge, working for Kenya annexation
-Deni a spoiler
-Madasha a clown show

I’d love to say N&N are looked at as a utopian option by Somalis but they are more a least worst option
So Farmajo is the wadani right the same guy working for Ethiopia annexing Somalia which already your entire qabil was annexed in 1990s.

So Farmajo is the wadani right the same guy working for Ethiopia annexing Somalia which already your entire qabil was annexed in 1990s.

Hate or love Farmaajo, but he went a long way into building an Army i.e GorGor, Hadamcad, etc that he relies on for security. He’s sleeping with Somali troops guarding him, while Madoobe is sleeping behind Kenyan tanks. People see that.

Hate or love Farmaajo, but he went a long way into building an Army i.e GorGor, Hadamcad, etc that he relies on for security. He’s sleeping with Somali troops guarding him, while Madoobe is sleeping behind Kenyan tanks. People see that.
do you actually beleive in your lies.

Farmajo is unofficially an Ethiopian regional governor in the making but at the moment he only controls Banadir and (just about) Gedo

Trending

Latest posts