Farmaajo's Clan Paramilitary Unit in Mogadishu, meet "Duufaan"

Why Xamar, let them go to free lands outside Xamar:birdman: .

Since they cannot steal Kismaayo again, they want to live on Mogadishu's Taxes, Port and Airport Revenue. It all boils down to how much $$$ they can steal.

This is why 4.5 must be eradicated immediately, we cannot afford to be under the same fake clan banner as people who act like this. Yaahuuu

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Since they cannot steal Kismaayo again, they want to live on Mogadishu's taxes, port and airport revenue. It all boils down to how much $$$ they can steal.

This is why 4.5 must be eradicated immediately, we cannot afford to be under the same fake clan banner as people who act like this. Yaahuuu
Funny part is Galmudug qorqor request PSF support to fight Alkabab not Farmaajo units lool. :drakelaugh:

Rashid was the one pushing the fake Somali soldiers in Tigray. What happened to the crying mothers @Pwyneth Galtrow. Now he wants to push a new conspiracy. His lust for bloodshed is never ending even in ramadan.

Marehans themselves brag about "Duufaan" group and receiving training in Eritrea. LOL, this is not conspiracy but facts. Siad Barre had his red berets and Farmaajo has Duufaan, Gorgor and Haramcad, with Dufaan being his own subclan.

Sadly for you people, none of these groups will keep him living on top of Hawiye shacab.

Marehans themselves brag about "Duufaan" group and receiving training in Eritrea. LOL, this is not conspiracy but facts. Siad Barre had his red berets and Farmaajo has Duufaan, Gorgor and Haramcad, with Dufaan being his own subclan.

Sadly for you people, none of these groups will keep him living on top of Hawiye shacab.
What do you mean for you people, I'm not Marehan. Gorgor and Haramcad were there before so was Danab being trained by USA.

Also weren't you the one making fun of them being guarded by Hawiye soliders, saying giving their girls away to be guarded by Hawiye. Now you want me to believe they are Marehan.

What do you mean for you people, I'm not Marehan. Gorgor and Haramcad were there before so was Danab being trained by USA.

Also weren't you the one making fun of them being guarded by Hawiye soliders, saying giving their girls away to be guarded by Hawiye. Now you want me to believe they are Marehan.

Hawiye soldiers were based in Gedo whilst he transported his Marehan militias to be trained in eritrea. Now they're back to harass civilians in Mogadishu.

Mr "I am not Marehan"

Trust me brooooooooooooooooooo

hurta I thought these β€œsoldiers” died fighting in Tigray or is the nightking leading the dead army to Mogadishu this time.

Farmaajo bots will try anything to hide the fact that they have a clan militia called "Duufaan" roaming around in Mogadishu.

Garoweonline:

https://www.garoweonline.com/en/new...y-gedo-oo-lagu-daadiyey-afaafka-villa-somalia
Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 20.57.30.png

&

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Guul Duufaan they will smash anyone who threatens the progress of government in Somalia:vncu2n5:πŸ‘Ώ

Duufaan- translation= Stormtroopers

Dictator Farmaajo and his unimaginative "copy and paste" group, who stole the slogans "Nabad iyo Nolol" and "Qof iyo Fuusto", from Puntland are now stealing ideas from Nazi Germany.

But these attackers weren't ordinary German soldiers, they were the Kaiser's elite sturmtruppen or β€œstormtroopers” β€” handpicked men, heavily armed and specially trained for close combat

Et8iixWXcAEMHEV

Last edited: