Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had this to say the same day there was qarax in xamar.

He did the Same when Addis Ababa was bombed.

Why doesn't he do the same when there is a terror bombing in Somalia? He has no sympathy for the Somali people. It is strange. Why does he think random ugandans and ethiopians need his solidarity but not the Somali people who he represents?

Can anyone actually explain this?

No mental gymnastics from the usual farmaajo fanboys. U know who u are.

Sspot Spokesman and Spokeswoman (and defacto sspot Ugaasad of Murursade) for Nabad iyo Nolol are on their way I don't need to tag them they know who they are:denzelnigga:

He has pissed off the kab and lax :krs:
How about 21 years? :denzelnigga:

Sspot Spokesman and Spokeswoman (and defacto sspot Ugaasad of Murursade) for Nabad iyo Nolol are on their way I don't need to tag them they know who they are:denzelnigga:

He has pissed off the kab and lax :krs:
How about 21 years? :denzelnigga:

If Farmaajo continues to humiliate Fat Gaas and Punanis he deserves the 21 years. Marehan are the natural leaders of Darood so it’s only right

It wasn't the same time and maybe because we were tagged genius... and do you know the meaning of propaganda? Brain numbing, I'm gonna put you back on ignore.

You guys came within 15 minutes of eachother this thread been up for over an hour
:ulyin:

Just a coincidence hmmm. You’re just mad because the propaganda coming out of 1 bedroom in villa Somalia doesn’t work on anyone here. Meaning your paycheck will soon dry up

You guys came within 15 minutes of eachother this thread been up for over an hour
:ulyin:

Just a coincidence hmmm. You’re just mad because the propaganda coming out of 1 bedroom in villa Somalia doesn’t work on anyone here. Meaning your paycheck will soon dry up
Everyone knows the real reason you're crying about the govt 24/7. Lol bye.

waryaada threadkayga ha'iiga xaarina hadaad ilaahay ka baqaysaan.

Genuinely wanna know why he's so quick to send out prayers and condolences to others but not to his own people. Where is sympathy for his people in xamar and other somalis in mooyaale and dir deba? dhibka dadkaa haysta kama naxo miyaa?

waryaada threadkayga ha'iiga xaarina hadaad ilaahay ka baqaysaan.

Genuinely wanna know why he's so quick to send out prayers and condolences to others but not to his own people. Where is sympathy for his people in xamar and other somalis in mooyaale and dir deba? dhibka dadkaa haysta kama naxo miyaa?
I agree with you on this @Ferrari , not that I believe it's because he doesn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending