Farmaajo wins Concordia leadership award, other notable recipients include Teen Mom

MSB did build things for us in our state down South. He had many projects in the South for us. But the damn civil war happened and derailed our plans. He has done a lot for us in terms of building things in our regions and cities around the South. And he did build military bases in our clan cities. MSB waa my leader geesika Africa libaaxa Africa
Sxb you guys couldn’t even bring tanks into gedo because it was a damn forest with one tiny dirt trail. It’s clear all farmaajo cares about is Xamar. Are you content with being a second class citizen in a city where everyone hates you? Stop the delusional faan and develop your region sxb then we can talk because right now we aren’t on the same level

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Sxb you guys couldn’t even bring tanks into gedo because it was a damn forest with one tiny dirt trail. It’s clear all farmaajo wants is to control Xamar. Are you content with being a second class citizen in a city where everyone hates you? Stop the delusional faan and develop your region sxb then we can talk because right now we aren’t on the same level

Sxb we had the most tanks, technicals, advanced weapons in our army when the civil war happened. We took our weapons and tanks into Gedo and down even more South in our native state. H.utus looted GOV weapons. We had the most weapons on our side. Even with the trail I still managed to prevail. Farmaajo has many goals don't let his ''Somalinimo'' trick you he's a MX Supremacist he wants to MXize the country back and I fw it. But also he's dismantling the states which is in my favor to sack Dhuxuleyste in my state when the ICJ hearing happens then a STOOGE loyal to ME will take my orders not DHABODHILIF lackey that gets paid in KDF shillings. MX vs the WORLD I won. I'm INVINCIBLE your being deluded MX are back sxb and are rejuvenated into dominating everywhere we go. I'll develop my regions* sxb no problem but we are ahead of you we aren't in the same HEMISPHERE

Sxb you guys couldn’t even bring tanks into gedo because it was a damn forest with one tiny dirt trail. It’s clear all farmaajo wants is to control Xamar. Are you content with being a second class citizen in a city where everyone hates you? Stop the delusional faan and develop your region sxb then we can talk because right now we aren’t on the same level
Sxb we had the most tanks, technicals, advanced weapons in our army when the civil war happened. We took our weapons and tanks into Gedo. H.utus looted GOV weapons. We had the most weapons on our side. Even with the trail I still managed to prevail. Farmaajo has many goals don't let his ''Somalinimo'' trick you he's a MX Supremacist he wants to MXize the country back and I fw it. But also he's dismatling the states which is in my favor to sack Dhuxuleyste in my state when the ICJ hearing happens then a STOOGE loyal to ME will take my orders not DHABODHILIF lackey that gets paid in KDF shillings. MX vs the world I won. Your being deluded MX are back sxb and are rejuvenated into dominating everywhere we go. I'll develop my region sxb no problem but we are ahead of you we aren't in the same HEMISPHERE
if he’s a MX supremacist why didn’t he help his people at the GM conference. Now they wanna leave the state. It’s obviously farmaajo is a Hawiye puppet because he showed up and his only concern was HG. The difference between MX and us is that MSB left you with nothing and farmaajo will leave you with nothing while AY left us with the greatest Somali state and revived Somalia. AY’s legacy will live on forever while MSB will only be remembered for that Nigerian toilet :francis:

MSB destroyed Somalia and left you guys in refugee camps :jaynerd:
D5193D87-2ACD-42D9-B7D8-F049A5351EAE.jpeg

if he’s a MX supremacist why didn’t he help his people at the GM conference. Now they wanna leave the state. It’s obviously farmaajo is a Hawiye puppet because he showed up and his only concern was HG. The difference between MX and us is that MSB left you with nothing and farmaajo will leave you with nothing while AY left us with the greatest Somali state and revived Somalia. AY’s legacy will live on forever while MSB will only be remembered for that Nigerian toilet :francis:

What legacy? Got karbashed by siyad barre like the boy he is. The ssdf lost and came begging back.

The boy got slapped by gabre, while farmaajo kicked that midget out of somalia and asked the African union to make him a wanted man.

Your boy is a failure. Lost against munaafiq dalxiis that moron played your boy like a fool. Hated by all somalis

If Abdullahi yusuf is your most prominent figure then you are lost.

At least ogadeen have the sayid

AY got exactly what he wanted MSB got overthrown and died on a Nigerian toilet and he became president and revived Somalia in the way that will forever benefit his clan. That’s the meaning of victory. Bo0ns forever operating with 68iq this is why your people are forced to beg Hawiye :hova:

Tukraq

VIP

images-131556641658801_aspR_1.499_w640_h427_e400.jpeg

This is our main. Keep obsessing with us kid. JL will advance ahead of Madowtania in less than 10 years.​
“Our” MJ have more claim to kismayo then y’all heck even the city mayor is us, I’d understand if you said gedo airport or something

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
AY got exactly what he wanted MSB got overthrown and died on a Nigerian toilet and he became president and revived Somalia in the way that will forever benefit his clan. That’s the meaning of victory. Bo0ns forever operating with 68iq this is why your people are forced to beg Hawiye :hova:
Cabdullahi Yusuf failed.He was jailed by Mengistu he never succeeded in the government overthrow the UN created the FGS and Ethiopia propelled C/Y to presidency he was a lame duck president who got slapped by Gabre and booted out by Sharif and Nuur Cadde claim your victories in Puntland I will give you that but tell it how it is nationally he failed C/Y famously said if he knew Somalia would turn out to be what it is he would of never picked up the gun against Siad Barre he is more intelligent than you are 100x

Sheikh

VIP

Guun guunyaheey guunta dhashay get your B00N BULLSHIT OUTTA HERE. Jaalle Farmaajo waa niin Sade MX Supremacist oo tabar iyo fiil leh. GM is not my state you focking B00N. :gucciwhat:Nigga GG is among the landeere Sade's many regions he inhabits. My REAL NATIVE state is Jubaland the same state I CONQUERED in the 1800's. Farmaajo waa GEESI MX through and through just BECAUSE he is SMASHING Hawiye cheeks doesn't mean SHIT. You are Hawiye's puppet warya. He already weakened HG and made half of them submit to N&N he threw them a bone after the Hobyo port shit and now they are colonized by him. Kkk the difference between us is MSB left us with our HOMELAND Jubaland he fought for in 1991 by ESTABLISHING the SNF. You jealous lil mfer. He left the GREATEST legacy EVER to mankind in modern day Somali society.MSB will be remembered for the man that karbashed you with his landeere RED BERETS. AY was a POOR'S MAN MSB :russ::drakelaugh:Farmaajo revived Somalia langaabyahow. AY was MSB's prison boy is that your accomplishment?

Sheikh

VIP
MSB destroyed Somalia and left you guys in refugee camps :jaynerd:View attachment 79400

MSB MADE Somalia and then DESTROYED you with his Red Berets and then made you FLEE in IDPs walle he had no mercy for you b00ns and I don't blame him bc you are still DAWLIDDIID :westbrookwtf:

This is you b00nyahow showing your Bantu culture

cdc2897b346bb4fc632a22ebefeff7a3.jpg

Sheikh

VIP
AY revived Somalia and left us with ever growing and developing cites :lawd:View attachment 79402

AY failed as a politician over and over and then went to exile in Yemen. He didn't revived SHIT. Farmaajo in just 2 yrs is doing more than he ever did. And he left no legacy whatsoever his legacy is being the only failed President to being AMISOM to Somalia and getting slapped like a woman by Gabre :shookgabre:

Sheikh

VIP

AY got slapped like the weak self he was. MSB imprisoned him and made him rot in prison for decades. AY went to exile to Yemen as the failed politician he was. Kkk keep reusing old shit get more material warya. Farmaajo REVIVED Somalia back to prominence. Your UNCLE failed warya where's his award? He has NONE bc he got violated by amxaar Gabre and then resigned after getting karbashed by the same AMISOM he brought. MSB benefited his clan meaning we got the W. B00NS like YOU are whiny ass pussies that can't FIGHT for shit. B00nyahow you beg Abgaal for Xamar politics and then you beg Sacad for peace every time we all know they shell your side of the city :chrisfreshhah:

Sheikh

VIP
From Kenyan refugee camps to Ethiopian refugee camps :kendrickcry:

You are a B00N Zanzibar from TANZANIA you are ignoble just a wild Bantu kelebyahow go back to the IDPs in Mudug warya we all know your displaced kkk on the map scattered :susp:

Sheikh

VIP
:mjlol:

Beesha bo0nta marexan claiming the land and history of others like adoonta african american "wE wuZ pHaroaHs" :drakelaugh:

:westbrookwtf: Beesha B00NTA cagdheer. That's my land and history I found the city in the 1800's while you came a 1000 yrs later begging the British for it. Cagdheer wannbe b00nyahow your clan is ADOON begging KENYA to get you somewhere bumlicking ADOON Kikuyu :dead: