Farmaajo will finish alshabab within 2 years

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
He writes like u.
I though u were using another account :)

Our president arrested Abu Mansur Robow for no reason :)

I believe there was a reason for his arrest, otherwise he would never have been arrested. If I was mr mansuur, I would heal the pain I caused and work full time in rehabilitating the youth, not immediately seeking political power. :)

This is no different to Western politicians making lofty campaign promises to garner support during elections, I see no problem with this.:)

It was worrying to hear our former President state that he feels more distressed about a bomb going off in Nairobi than in Mogadishu, at least now we have a President that cares for our people.:)

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I believe there was a reason for his arrest, otherwise he would never have been arrested. If I was mr mansuur, I would heal the pain I caused and work full time in rehabilitating the youth, not immediately seeking political power. :)
:deadrose:

its not farmaajos fault though lol. his mistake was in underestimating the damage of the country and fried brains of the people

Omar9000

Isxisaabi intaan lagu xisaabin
The only thing farmajoo is going to finish in two years is his bidaar you sound dellusional:drakekidding: