Farmaajo welcommed in Galmudug

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can’t visit galmudugs neighborhood cause there’s 3 presidents and 2 parliaments and no capital.
Pretty sure the government of Somalia solved the dispute between Galmudug state of Somalia’s leadership. And wasn’t it ahlusuna Sufi guys and Galmudug who signed a deal last month that said dhusamareb is the capital.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I place my bet on CD. I never seen Kulta defend Beesha, CD caught lots of bullets for us :hillarybiz:
I will also help my cousin @Cognitivedissonance whoop this @KULTA dimwit ass

Look what he's quick to write, I will personally inform mama Malyun and she will tell me his abtirsi and I will make a visit where ever he is

War meesha waa lagu ceeboobay:siilaanyolaugh:

I hereby denounce all reer mudug and reer bari as shameless dowladdiid criminals

Is this Galkacyo? That crazy ass place :drakelaugh:

I can't tell the difference Luna.. Seeing Galkacyo in an Arial photo posted by some on here and now with this video, I think Someone should sponsor everybody there to somewhere else in Somalia that is better. And no offense in case you are from there ...

:russ::russ:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I place my bet on CD. I never seen Kulta defend Beesha, CD caught lots of bullets for us :hillarybiz:

I will also help my cousin @Cognitivedissonance whoop this @KULTA dimwit ass

Look what he's quick to write, I will personally inform mama Malyun and she will tell me his abtirsi and I will make a visit where ever he is

War waan kaftamayee ilma adeerayaalo naga daaya dee:siilaanyolaugh:

Dont call Mama Malyuun she is very close family and basically knows my parents @Reiko you are taking this too far:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts