Farmaajo wearing how many bullet proof vests here?

:gucciwhat::dead1:

This is so sad, this nigga doesn't feel safe in one district of hamar, yet he doesnt wanna fix security. :draketf:
68 IQ is real.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Is it me or has farmaajo always looked a little to timo jilec? There are some Somalis who look similar to them and Sri Lankan’s but, when it comes to farmaajo I don’t sense that geeljire vibe from him.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
These idiots cant see the difference between muslces and vests. Farmajoo is in the top list of many groups and countries like uae want him dead. I bet if you were in his position you wouldnt set a foot in somalia or leave your basement.

These idiots cant see the difference between muslces and vests. Farmajoo is in the top list of many groups and countries like uae want him dead. I bet if you were in his position you wouldnt set a foot in somalia or leave your basement.

Muscles? :ulyin:

Yeah sure everyone wants the ruler of the biggest failed state in the world currently dead

:what1:

Tukraq

VIP
Didnt farmajoo fix sws hs and galmudg? Jl and pl are about time too.
failmajjo destroyed the countries security especially those places you just mentioned where he did an illegal coup and is wanted for human rights violations lol, your the funny guy who thought he would win one man one vote:chrisfreshhah: when he's killing protestors:gucciwhat:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Didnt farmajoo fix sws hs and galmudg? Jl and pl are about time too.
1558625436428.gif

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
failmajjo destroyed the countries security especially those places you just mentioned where he did an illegal coup and is wanted for human rights violations lol, your the funny guy who thought he would win one man one vote:chrisfreshhah: when he's killing protestors:gucciwhat:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA:siilaanyolaugh:i should expect this amount of retardeness from someone with madow as profile pic.

Tukraq

VIP
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA:siilaanyolaugh:i should expect this amount of retardeness from someone with madow as profile pic.
was he not under investigation for killing protestors in that region? aren't those regions the least safe in Somalia, while PL,SL and JL the most safe? everything he touches goes to shit lol

Tukraq

VIP
Just becuase i dont believe your lies doesnt mean im liar. You posted some random dude as winner of free election and you expect to be taken seriously?
thats what happens in one man one vote a random new face will win, it can't be predetermined by odayaasha and who has the biggest wallet

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
was he not under investigation for killing protestors in that region? aren't those regions the least safe in Somalia, while PL,SL and JL the most safe? everything he touches goes to shit lol
Wallahi you dont know what your talking about. These regions were even more dangerous before he came to power. Sws and hs are doing thier best right now while galmudg is getting an actual gov to take care of it.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
thats what happens in one man one vote a random new face will win, it can't be predetermined by odayaasha and who has the biggest wallet
Warya random new faces wont win against a well established admin with alot of achievements under thier belt like n&n.

Tukraq

VIP
Wallahi you dont know what your talking about. These regions were even more dangerous before he came to power. Sws and hs are doing thier best right now while galmudg is getting an actual gov to take care of it.
your on a thread wheres he's wearing multiple bullet proof vest kulaha safe lol, you sound delusional

Trending

Latest posts