Farmaajo we will give Ethiopia ports

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
That's the stupidest thing I've read. Farmaajo openly OFFERED to sell the ports of Somalia. He also SOLD the fricking coast away.

That guy needs a fricking coup or something. I don't know what he's chewing on.

Maybe your weren’t old enough to remember 2006-2008 but I remember a total victory for Ethiopia at the beginning yes the insurgents wiped out a lot of Woyane troops in Mogadishu and Beled Weyne and dont say Kismaayo it showed the least resistance but at the cost of how many innocent Somali lives how many were made homeless how many women raped was it worth it?Ethiopia has so many human crash test dummies as soldiers we can’t possibly be able to wipe them out with only AKs and rpgs ? Use your brain if they wanted to they could of kept up 30 year occupation like Eritrea

Ok now explain to me in what way Farmaajo gave up Somali sovereignty to Ethiopia give me one substantiated claim, the rumors about the ports? No proof just rumors, you think Ethiopia has the billions to build 4 state of the art ports and why Ethiopia? If Farmaajo wanted the money Qatar UAE Turkey Saudi would be lining up to buy the ports before Ethiopia it doesnt make sense its more likely they got a favorable discount to use the ports but in exchange for what? To stay out of Somalias internal affairs to not deal with regional presidents like real presidents and give them political support over the feds to stop indirectly working with Al Shabab to keep the country in chaos this is a fair exchange for the current situation we’re in, Farmaajo won’t be president forever someone will replace him and it will be easier for them one day you’ll understand i guess this is a long game

This is from 2018, fast forward and here we are today :snoop:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Gtfoh you emotional mıdgo who doesnt understand the state Somalia is in b1tch. Somalia is like the raped h00ker with no assets no breast implants completely derailed and a train ran on sxb this is best move to increase ties and get Ethiopia on Somali side away from Kenya and another step towards development and peace in the region. Do you see Dutch people scream like chickens when a port is handed to Germany yaa ibnu kelb?

Gtfoh you emotional mıdgo who doesnt understand the state Somalia is in b1tch. Somalia is like the raped h00ker with no assets no breast implants completely derailed and a train ran on sxb this is best move to increase ties and get Ethiopia on Somali side away from Kenya and another step towards development and peace in the region. Do you see Dutch people scream like chickens when a port is handed to Germany yaa ibnu kelb?
This nigga:dead:

Dir ya ka tahay, Jaarso?:cosbyhmm:

where are the Marehans who worship this guy

he said from his own mouth he will give ports to landlocked ethiopia that has created a map which includes somalia as a colony

where are the supporters of this man?

what a disappointment

hypocrites, show your faces,

The President said nothing incorrect in his remarks. Ethiopia is a landlocked nation, we have an advantage over them by having ports. There are ways in which we can be beneficial to each other and increase our bilateral economic cooperation he highlighted our clearest advantage. The President has never said and will never say we will let another nation takeover an inch of our lands and that includes ports the title of this thread is disingenuous and is misleading to those that can't understand the Somali language.

The President said nothing incorrect in his remarks. Ethiopia is a landlocked nation, we have an advantage over them by having ports. There are ways in which we can be beneficial to each other and increase our bilateral economic cooperation he highlighted our clearest advantage. The President has never said and will never say we will let another nation takeover an inch of our lands and that includes ports the title of this thread is disingenuous and is misleading to those that can't understand the Somali language.

remarkable hypocrisy ,haye :sass1::sass1: telling me what is new,

wallahi marehans are amazing at changing pace,

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Damn bunch of emotional, schizos, no wonder why Somalia is a war torn country.
God bless Ethiopia:it0tdo8:

Damn bunch of emotional, schizos, no wonder why Somalia is a war torn country.
God bless Ethiopia:it0tdo8:
There has been more death, destruction, and displacement in Ethiopia as of late. If Somalia is a war torn country what does that make yours? Busy yourself worrying about that.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
There has been more death, destruction, and displacement in Ethiopia as of late. If Somalia is a war torn country what does that make yours? Busy yourself worrying about that.

Stop it, that is what you war fanatics wish for the blessed country. The civil war has psychologically damaged Somalians. Y’all have generational trauma. I feel sorry for y’all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending