VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

FB_IMG_1589916704193.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Gadabuursi boy don't make me unload on you in this blessed month

GTFH, why do you have to bring qabiil? Xaarmaajo isn't a tribal warlord, he is a president of 4 KM square of Mogdishu and anyone can critize him, why do you buuns feel like it is an attack on your tribe when he is mentioned, waxaa gunta maxay ahayeen.:westbrookwtf:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
his term is almost up, and election is around the corner, if we chose a new president, are you going to be an obstacle for another term or are you going to support the new guy? I wish you’ll gave our leaders respect :)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
his term is almost up, and election is around the corner, if we chose a new president, are you going to be an obstacle for another term or are you going to support the new guy? I wish you’ll gave our leaders respect :)

Why do you even support him when he neglected your regions and never did any sensible project in your SW state?

I only support leaders who bring developments in my PL region, after three and half years and siphoning off 3 billion dollars from IC community there is no single two room school he built in PL, i don't support politicians blindfully like you sxb.
:manny:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
GTFH, why do you have to bring qabiil? Xaarmaajo isn't a tribal warlord, he is a president of 4 KM square of Mogdishu and anyone can critize him, why do you buuns feel like it is an attack on your tribe when he is mentioned, waxaa gunta maxay ahayeen.:westbrookwtf:

kkk it’s pathetic right they turn everything into clan

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
If the leader is MJ I will be proud wadani anything else and you can f*ck off

Trending