Farmaajo still blatantly interfering in the PL election with aid money meant for starving Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
May Allah curse him with the suffering of all of the starving people whose aid that he has stolen.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its genius position from Farmajo Dhulbahante hold the deciding votes with 20 mps. If he can secure those votes he will easily be able to install his puppet.:siilaanyosmile:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They all do that Sayidka did it, use dhulbahante because dhulbahante has a strong 'dhaxal' dhinacyo arimaha ciidamada and knowledge of how to fight 'reer miyi' style and he is no 1 among the miyi, hence he can conquer all the city, farmers, coastal communities. Siyad barre did it also, he included dhulbahante in his elite squad of politicians and military men. It's always the same story for ogaden and marehan they always look to split harti by taking dhulbahante who they know will switch sides immediately for a good deal.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They know if Dhulbahante is elected Puntland President, no1 will fight in Puntland and hamar has complete control now of Puntland using their dhulbahante stooge after they call him in midnight about what to do in the day-time in Puntland.

It's not like Jama ali jama oo musa suldan ah oo reer puntland kama baqayane oo dagaal ayaa lagu qaaday marku soo baxay waagi habar gedir dabada ka wateen, dhulbahante waa laga baqa dhinaca hartiga especially habar majerteens @Suldaanka @Cabdi and why ogaden and marehan always use them to ensure beesha harti is inline with ogaden or marehan principles.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Its the name of the game in Somalia, everyone does this.

Remember Gaas clearly supported HSM twice and tried to meddle in FGS politics.

Are you sure we support 'wacaysle' there is no habar links between us and wacaysle beside maybe 'bah yacqoub' ama reer sharmarke who can form an alliance using 'yacqoub sultanates' as his mother people and therefore wacaysle come under yacqoub. The sole reason why hassan sheikh elected sharmarke as prime minister was because of that yacqoub link to his clan and why he avoided all costs othe harti clans who are closer with harti abgaal.

As Harti We prefer geedi, salad ali jeele, nuur cade, and harti abgaal as we want someone with a 'harti mother' inside abgaal as we will be able to agree more easily because if we win, they win also, wiil iyo abti meel iskama harayan.

Farm

VIP
Its the name of the game in Somalia, everyone does this.

Remember Gaas clearly supported HSM twice and tried to meddle in FGS politics.

Bad comparison, the FGS “represents “ the whole country so of course anyone that is a Somali citizen should influence the FGS elections but state elections are different for instance a non citizen of SWS shouldn’t influence their election that goes for all states.
No matter what they say, PL presidency belongs to reer Mudug.

The presidency will be between the Cumar Maxmuud: Diyaano, Gaas and Warsame.

I’m reer Mudug and disagree... don’t try to divide Puntland and Diyano is Osman.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bad comparison, the FGS “represents “ the whole country so of course anyone that is a Somali citizen should influence the FGS elections but state elections are different for instance a non citizen of SWS shouldn’t influence their election that goes for all states.

I’m reer Mudug and disagree... don’t try to divide Puntland and Diyaano is Osman.

Why do reer mudug like 'diyano'? he is like maxamed farole, he inherited everything from his father not thru his own 'sheer hard work', he will have some little 'aaran jaan' group inside Puntland if elected because no1 respects him for him to cross appeal to all clans, he will act like siyad barre MOD government marku arko bananka dhan laga neceb yahay. I say this because he didn't make himself, his father did kinda like farole made maxamed farole.

Farm

VIP
Why do reer mudug like 'diyano'? he is like maxamed farole, he inherited everything from his father not thru his own 'sheer hard work', he will have some little 'aaran jaan' group inside Puntland if elected because no1 respects him for him to cross appeal to all clans, he will act like siyad barre MOD government marku arko bananka dhan laga neceb yahay. I say this because he didn't make himself, his father did kinda like farole made maxamed farole.

I support him for a couple reasons, one he is a lifelong career soldier since the SSDF days, defending PL even during the ICU days and two because he was born and lived in PL his whole life which is very important unlike these diaspora presidents who loot and leave the state to go back to their “home countries” which is common across Somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I support him for a couple reasons, one he is a lifelong career soldier since the SSDF days, defending PL even during the ICU days and two because he was born and lived in PL his whole life which is very important unlike these diaspora presidents who loot and leave the state to go back to their “home countries” which is common across Somalia.

Oh OK, you mean his father. It's like me taking the claim of glory for my father hard work as a diplomat and the established contacts and friends he has deep into hawiye and isaaq elite and who trust his 'judgment' and why he doesn't want to ruin that by returning to Somalia. I can't all of a sudden ride of the back of my father success, he will say to me 'war orodo adigu dhaxal soo dhiso', xininiyaha abahay kuma noolayn marku abahay isagu isbixiye, hence he never allows his children like us to use him or our awoowe to make a name for ourself. We must make a name for ourselves as 'men'.

Hence why I hate ina diyano, maxamed farole, iyo kuwa lamidka ah oo abahooda xininiyahisa wax ku noqonayo.

Farm

VIP
Oh OK, you mean his father. It's like me taking the claim of glory for my father hard work as a diplomat and the established contacts and friends he has deep into hawiye and isaaq elite and who trust his 'judgment' and why he doesn't want to ruin that by returning to Somalia. I can't all of a sudden ride of the back of my father success, he will say to me 'war orodo adigu dhaxal soo dhiso', xininiyaha abahay kuma noolayn marku abahay isagu isbixiye, hence he never allows his children like us to use him or our awoowe to make a name for ourself. We must make a name for ourselves as 'men'.

Hence why I hate ina diyano, maxamed farole, iyo kuwa lamidka ah oo abahooda xininiyahisa wax ku noqonayo.

No I don’t mean his father I was talking about him, from what I’ve heard he followed in his father’s footsteps and became a career soldier at a young age as well eventually heading the PSF.

Btw who do you support?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No I don’t mean his father I was talking about him, from what I’ve heard he followed in his father’s footsteps and became a career soldier at a young age as well eventually heading the PSF.

Btw who do you support?

You see how somalis brutalize me when I use my father as point of reference, and I am only doing that to 'increase' my knowledge, not seek 'positions' on my father name or awoowe name. I only do it so I understand Somali clan dynamics and it's history way before 'colonials' came because that is another 'history' with different 'era' that needs it's own expert. You see how somalis abuse me constantly for only using my father to increase my knowledge on Somali matters. But imagine I used my father to gain positions or spots like maxamed farole and ina diyano did and how furious all somalispotters would start to become as their angry I use my parents for points of reference on Somali history not seeking any position or power.

Farm

VIP
You see how somalis brutalize me when I use my father as point of reference, and I am only doing that to 'increase' my knowledge, not seek 'positions' on my father name or awoowe name. I only do it so I understand Somali clan dynamics and it's history way before 'colonials' came because that is another 'history' with different 'era' that needs it's own expert. You see how somalis abuse me constantly for only using my father to increase my knowledge on Somali matters. But imagine I used my father to gain positions or spots like maxamed farole and ina diyano did and how furious all somalispotters would start to become as their angry I use my parents for points of reference on Somali history not seeking any position or power.

Doctor who do you support to be the next president of PL?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Doctor who do you support to be the next president of PL?

Not sure really. Probably Khalif Issa Mudan, but my heart says 'morgan' but my father re-educates me and says 'morgan' waa beel yar abdirahin ah, maxamud saleban ma yeelayan beel yar oo hal wiil furinta uu joggin inay gacanta ka saaran madaxtoyada oo wiilashooda lagu babiciyo hence why landheere clans are usually the president he said because 'furinta' dagaalka iyaga joggo marki la tiriyo wiilasha, hence he will make 'wise decisions'. I am not in complete agreement with my father to judge people based on 'tiro' but I prefer 'tayo'. Morgan is a candidate of 'tayo' he never looted nothing from Somali govt and was dead broke when he could've, he spent all his time ensuring darods survive in the south, he didn't commit any genocide on anyone or looted anyone property in the south because no1 is coming out about such things.

He was totally about darod survival in the south, plus his 'hikmad' must be at another level, for he knew if we turned on siyad barre, the nation would turn into this 'no agreement' arrangement where everyone does what he wants in Somalia. So my heart says morgan, my father says tradition won't allow Morgan to come out due to his laangaab clan status.

Farm

VIP
Not sure really. Probably Khalif Issa Mudan, but my heart says 'morgan' but my father re-educates me and says 'morgan' waa beel yar abdirahin ah, maxamud saleban ma yeelayan beel yar oo hal wiil furinta uu joggin inay gacanta ka saaran madaxtoyada oo wiilashooda lagu babiciyo hence why landheere clans are usually the president he said because 'furinta' dagaalka iyaga joggo marki la tiriyo wiilasha, hence he will make 'wise decisions'. I am not in complete agreement with my father to judge people based on 'tiro' but I prefer 'tayo'. Morgan is a candidate of 'tayo' he never looted nothing from Somali govt and was dead broke when he could've, he spent all his time ensuring darods survive in the south, he didn't commit any genocide on anyone or looted anyone property in the south because no1 is coming out about such things.

He was totally about darod survival in the south, plus his 'hikmad' must be at another level, for he knew if we turned on siyad barre, the nation would turn into this 'no agreement' arrangement where everyone does what he wants in Somalia. So my heart says morgan, my father says tradition won't allow Morgan to come out due to his laangaab clan status.

Gen.Khalif is one of my top picks, Morgan I’m iffy on since he’s not the best politically... plus his ties with Mx won’t do us any favours while there is a Mx president of the FGS.

Gen.Khalif is one of my top picks, Morgan I’m iffy on since he’s not the best politically... plus his ties with Mx won’t do us any favours while there is a Mx president of the FGS.
Why are you against working with tge Federal gov.
Faroole supports the Fgs. Morgan said that its very important to work qith the central government .

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why are you against working with tge Federal gov.
Faroole supports the Fgs. Morgan said that its very important to work qith the central government .
The FGS wishes to destroy Puntland and bring in Ethiopians like they did to South West State. Why would you want to work with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending