Farmaajo should step down

Status
Not open for further replies.
He promised that he’ll defeat al kebab within 2 years. This didn’t happen. What do you guys think? I believe Kheyre should become the next president of Somalia !

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
He promised that he’ll defeat al kebab within 2 years. This didn’t happen. What do you guys think? I believe Kheyre should become the next president of Somalia !
What would Kheyre do different? Defeat al-shabab in 3 years?:ummhmm:

Ilhan Omar will defeat al-shabab ....

IlhanOmar.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There’s not a single man alive that can defeat an idealogy of hate, it has to be widespread campaign that starts with us. Farmaajo has two more years, however I am afraid we will be dealing with the shabaab menace for many years to come. We need to start a movement independent of the government to come up with solutions that can permanently put out the flame. I believe that is possible, so that our children can live in a better country :)

VIP
She would be a better president then farmaajo and far more qualified, a congresswoman verses buffalo state transportation :farmajoyaab:

How is she qualified? She was elected because her district is overwhelmingly Democrat. Anyone with a "D" next to their name would've won. Now a senat win would be impressive, 2 year term vs 6 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending