Farmaajo should round up Sh.Dalxiis and Qoslaaye

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No my brother, that is wrong and very extreme. I think he should invite them and have a heart to heart discussion. They all are or have been leaders, certainly there is a common ground somewhere :)

Tukraq

VIP
execute them :mjlol::pachah1:you'd lose mogadishu/gm in a day trying that stunt, Pl too as deni is there boy, SL and JL are already on there own, pretty much cheese will be dalxiis 2.0 as i doubt he will be able to live in the country as Hblock goes berserk 91 style, he may take the barre route and go to Lagos

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
execute them :mjlol::pachah1:you'd lose mogadishu/gm in a day trying that stunt, Pl too as deni is there boy, SL and JL are already on there own, pretty much cheese will be dalxiis 2.0 as i doubt he will be able to live in the country as Hblock goes berserk 91 style, he may take the barre route and go to Lagos

You already implying that your governor is the h.utus's boy? :faysalwtf: H.utus are divided btw :dead:No 91' shit like can happen now. Money talks fam

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
mogadishu is an abgaal city, if these two get executed they'll chimp out forsure

Farmaajo might bribe Geedi former PM and bribe Fiinish, etc more money to stop their ppl from chimping. Remember fam you can always break a bird with another bird

Tukraq

VIP
Farmaajo might bribe Geedi former PM and bribe Fiinish, etc more money to stop their ppl from chimping. Remember fam you can always break a bird with another bird
they don't have the money too soothe that, these two are the pride of there clan sxb, mogadishu would go back to the crazy days, I don't think even amisom could protect the palace in that situation

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Are Cayr ready to join now? Ever Since ASWJ pledged alliagance you changed shaatis H*tuKing! :samwelcome:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@Tukraq Abgaal are reasonable folks they won't chimp out they got 2 terms as president and even in this N&N they have port manager,governor of banadir,security minister and,overall commander of the military their gobol banadir gets the most money they're living good they dont want to mess that up by supporting anarchists like Qoslaaye and Afbiijo they even got some non government heavyweights on their team like Salaad Ali Jeele and Ali Geedi too Abgaals are in a good place

Sharif aaf biijo waa xoolo oo wax laga soo dadiciyay wuxu istahila inna gaalshiraha loo tarxilo. This quranic teacher is way over his head, someone should tell him to wrap it up.