Farmaajo says SNA is back

:gucciwhat:

Nigga doesnt even control villa Somalia and its surroundings. :drakewtf:

When he needs to kill, or arrest someone, he sends xabashi to do it.

No wonder NN bots are delusional, inleen their boss is their inspiration.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Lions of Africa are back :rejoice:

@Ferrari tell adeerka, the Kenyan border will remain closed for the foreseeable future:mjhaps:

EQlUf96W4AAD6UJ

EPT2FoPW4AMnYwT

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Failmaajo will go from President of 4 KM to president of just his bedroom if AMISOM leaves, don’t forget SNA is completely inept and full of corruption. You have to be a real delusional person to not see this.

Get better non corrupt soldiers who actually make progress and then you can claim it’s back

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Failmaajo will go from President of 4 KM to president of just his bedroom if AMISOM leaves, don’t forget SNA is completely inept and full of corruption. You have to be a real delusional person to not see this.

Get better non corrupt soldiers who actually make progress and then you can claim it’s back
don't blame the average soldier for the sna failings blame the high command or the goverment for refusing to make an
efective military.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Mad fam, the country is trying to restore it's military one would think a Somali would support this since it affects our dignity but all I see is negativity.

THE LIONS OF AFRICA

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
don't blame the average soldier for the sna failings blame the high command or the goverment for refusing to make an
efective military.

don’t absolve the soldiers from being corrupt just because their superiors are. One group has to have ethics regardless of their boss they can’t both be corrupt. A non corrupt SNA will hold a corrupt president in check instead of both wreaking havoc together

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@nomand the answer is simple. Invade Abudwaq, Id go in there and guns blazing and say FARMAJO REER DIINI IS ON THE LINE NOW. I will only talk to you as I do a security sweep thru abuudwak to show you YOUR MAREHAN GAMES IS UP. U prefer people give u the time to listen to your bullshit rambling, what u need is puntland soldiers securing the perimeter of abuudwaq and saying FARMAJO GAME IS UP

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I feel so sorry for her. She’s risking her life for a useless incompetent regime that hasn’t done much for this nation and won’t do much.

Plenty done hombre, like SNA reforms and Debt Relief process and more to come.