Farmaajo Responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
He didn't even bring up Qalbi Dhagax. Is he still trying to hide it? Wallahi this is ceeb :bell:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
He and this administration never bring up controversial or hard topics it pathetic really.
Its the same show but a different thug.
did he say anything else apart from asking people to come together i dont fully 100% understand somali
He wished Eid Mubarak and picked up on Alshabaab (Nabadiid). It's very sad that hes still trying to hide that he colluded with the TPLF. Soomaalinimo has died.
Looking for another platinum thread yaah? :samwelcome:
I got a plat xalay :liberaltears:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Theres no evidence he colluded with Ethiopia theres only evidence NISA id that. Hes being undermined by the Hutama elements in the paper government, there is absolutely no logic behind this move on Farmajos part.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Theres no evidence he colluded with Ethiopia theres only evidence NISA id that. Hes being undermined by the Hutama elements in the paper government, there is absolutely no logic behind this move on Farmajos part.

You're reer Puntland yes? Seems like puntlanders are defending mundane cheese on this matter, why is that :hmm:

You're reer Puntland yes? Seems like puntlanders are defending mundane cheese on this matter, why is that :hmm:

Because they are predisposed to treachery and dhabdolifnimo while the majority of MX have distanced themselves from him based on this shameless action.

They however have fallen in love with him because of it! after previously being against him, treachery loves treachery.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Because they are predisposed to treachery and dhabdolifnimo while the majority of MX have distanced themselves from him based on this shameless action.

They however have fallen in love with him because of it! after previously being against him, treachery loves treachery.

I'm hoping Farmajo does an official statement on this, his silence is only hurting him more :farmajoyaab:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Because there's no evidence he did anything. This red eyed moryaan was the same guy who was praising him a week ago and now Farmajo is part of a grand conspiracy to what? aid darood? What is the logic behind this move? There is none. It seems you yellow teethed sons of es only support Farmajo when you think he is opposed to Puntland. It's not in his character and it's self sabotage of the highest order. I see Farmajo for what he is, if he has a bad policy towards my region I will oppose him but I won't slander him for something he hasn't done.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Because there's no evidence he did anything. This red eyed moryaan was the same guy who was praising him a week ago and now Farmajo is part of a grand conspiracy to what? aid darood? What is the logic behind this move? There is none. It seems you yellow teethed sons of es only support Farmajo when you think he is opposed to Puntland. It's not in his character and it's self sabotage of the highest order. I see Farmajo for what he is, if he has a bad policy towards my region I will oppose him but I won't slander him for something he hasn't done.

Personally i'm neutral on this matter, he may have made a bad decision but i haven't turned against him, yet. There's more to be known.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Personally i'm neutral on this matter, he made a basic decision but i haven't turned against him, yet. There's more to be known.
There's no evidence he made the decision we only know he told NISA to keep qalbi dhagax at the NISA headquarters what happened after that is anyone's guess and that's what they won't confirm. But use your maskax for once, Allah gave you a brain why would Farmajo order this? feker nacalaa sinjigaa :kanyehmm:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There's no evidence he made the decision we only know he told NISA to keep qalbi dhagax at the NISA headquarters what happened after that is anyone's guess and that's what they won't confirm. But use your maskax for once, Allah gave you a brain why would Farmajo order this? feker nacalaa sinjigaa :kanyehmm:

Yeah, i edited my comment to "he may have made a bad decision". He needs to make an official statement himself.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Because there's no evidence he did anything. This red eyed moryaan was the same guy who was praising him a week ago and now Farmajo is part of a grand conspiracy to what? aid darood? What is the logic behind this move? There is none. It seems you yellow teethed sons of es only support Farmajo when you think he is opposed to Puntland. It's not in his character and it's self sabotage of the highest order. I see Farmajo for what he is, if he has a bad policy towards my region I will oppose him but I won't slander him for something he hasn't done (to my region Puntland).

Typical majeerteen aqli, shit unto others but not me:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending