Farmaajo receives warm welcome in garowe

I don't care who birthed Farmaajo's father. Who the hell cares about grandparents? Farmaajo surely doesn't. Secondly, this is not about 'Daaroodism', this is about saving Somalia from ruin. And people like you (who I suspect to be a fraud), and other N&N trolls, are trying to turn this into civil-war dynamics, because they need a Federal Member State to launch Farmaajo back into Villa Somalia.

Daaroodism can burn in hell for all I care.
Farmaajo and HSM are both a threat to Puntland’s progress. Farmaajo can visit Garowe and discuss the constitution with Deni but no sane Puntlander supports Farmaajo as president.

I've never been Nabad iyo Nolol and personally want deni to run for 2026. I understand your view that this is solely about the constitution and i agree, however I'm seeing undertones of mx aggression in your posts but we can leave that for another thread.

My beef is with political Mareexaan, absolutely. They are the ones who are trying to turn this into a civil war clan dynamic, because they lack power on their own. They can't launch themselves from Galmudug or Jubbaland, so they are at Puntland's door with begging bowls. Khaatumo also needs to watch out, because they're also on the hit-list.

I'm glad Deni invited Sheekh Shariif and deflated their disgusting plans.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
niyow his awoowayaal waaba boqortooyada oo aanu sii fcn uu naqaano, puntland waa gurigiisi
Farmaajo dhinac walbo waa iska laandheere i knew reer dalal were goimg to presidency it was not if but when from leading the first election that got aden cadde elected to holding A level cabinet post in the 60s during both aden cadde and Cabdirashid Cali sharmake aun to holding senior General position in the Kacaan it was bound to happen. Farmaajo's home is not just gedo but Galgaduud, Mudug, Doolo and Qoraxeey.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I don’t know about farmaajo but his brother Abdiqani Farmaajo’s mom is MJ and lives in Garowe. He has always criticized Farmaajos policy toward puntland.
Farmaajo immediate family has been very vocal about his policy towards PL, JL and Darood in general. That being said he is the best option for Somalia.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Let me guess, you will claim to be from "Bari" and try to push this fake 'D5' nonsense on the forum. Farmaajo is NOT from Puntland and we don't want or need this Daaroodism bullshit. The real reason why you people are trying to push 'Daarood' is because you don't have an FMS to use as a stepping stone, so you want to eat from our plate.

Sheekh Shariif, a Hawiye man, is also in Garowe, this is about Somalia's constitution.
We are agreed this about Somalia, but be a good adoptee and stop slandering D5

The past is the past, as xafidullah garaad jaamac garaad cali said "D5 waa la midaynayaa"
View attachment 321257

thug life GIF
Darodism that's how you get yourself shot in the back, only idiots believe in this bullshit, all Somalis should unite for the interest and well-being of the whole Somali nation.

Let me guess, you will claim to be from "Bari" and try to push this fake 'D5' nonsense on the forum. Farmaajo is NOT from Puntland and we don't want or need this Daaroodism bullshit. The real reason why you people are trying to push 'Daarood' is because you don't have an FMS to use as a stepping stone, so you want to eat from our plate.

Sheekh Shariif, a Hawiye man, is also in Garowe, this is about Somalia's constitution.
Our hawiye brothers and any other Somali citizens who are working for the common good of Somalia are more than welcome in Garowe.. Marehan are the least tribe I trust in Somali politics..

walaal macan, nin cismaan baan ahay oo dadka kala yaqaan,xaraan weeye in aad wax aadan ahayn sheegatid. farmaajos grandmother waaba my subclan under cismaan look it up and ask around. Wax aadan garnayn ha soo dhex gelin. Im pro darood unity because i recognise that currently we have bigger enemies at play oo isbahaysi wata. Our awoowe had 5 sons, nasabkeenu ciyaar maha.
Darood is bullshit, only Somali unity matters... I don't believe in Darodism, this is an old played out card, no one falls for it unless you're very slow.

The election in 2026 will return to the airport hanger if the fight to eradicate Shabaab between now and then doesn't yield significant results to potentially hold 1M1V nationwide elections.

Farmaajo has a low chance to get re-elected. You think Deni will give him a support base in PL when he can build himself again or someone of his choosing? Farmaajo won the first time by having the goodwill of the people during his short stint as PM under Shariif in which he showed very basic administrative capabilities to govern and the 'no more Abgaal' sentiment that built up before the election.

He has no such goodwill this time around and has burnt many bridges. His second run will have to mirror HSM's reelection strategy by building a support base in at least one FMS and a broad coalition of supporters across other Somali clans. It did also help to have a handler in Rooble as caretaker PM oversee the election.

I made this prediction for Shariif before the 2022 election in which I said HSM was the stronger candidate. His fortune will be much better this time around as a fellow Abgaal is in power. He could be a conciliatory candidate much like HSM was in 2022.

Post in thread '#SHARIFFORPRESIDENT' https://www.somalispot.com/threads/sharifforpresident.131282/post-3281802

Darood is bullshit, only Somali unity matters... I don't believe in Darodism, this is an old played out card, no one falls for it unless you're very slow.
Somali unity waa wax dhintay, its a hopeless dream buried by our former neighbors. Recognize who your brothers are, we're all faqash in their eyes.

To sum it up, the darood in this thread hate him over a perceived threat towards federalism (true). And 80% fake news peddled. (I keep seeing qalbidagax who sanbaloshe set up and gave to Ethiopians. After that he lost his post, and later joined opposition against farmaajo. He was rewarded a high position for his heavy lifting against cheese government)

or the non credible very few Eritrean troops who spoke on interviews. When 90% of them are dead. (The interviewed were kicked out of the company for breaking military law.)

your not convincing anybody he hates darood when half his family is dhulo. If your mad that he’s dismantling federalism, so be it. But for as many people hate him for being MX, there’s those like myself who know the context of the fake news being spread.

During Farmaajo SPI of Somalia was at an all time high, for good reason. the 2017-2022 government started ceyr for Somalis who were suffering, and planned to reach all Somalis given time. the cabal who doesn’t want to move forward dislike leaders who speak up for yaryar. There’s never been someone like farmaajo among these dhuso leaders. There’s promising candidates, but that’s it.

Garaadkiinu dhagaysta ina adeerayaal

LOL

Daarood waa maxay? If it existed, would the Marehan qaxooti in America organise to viciously destroy MJ politicians? Including Munira, whose mother is MX?? The truth always reveals itself and now the millenials and gen z MJs in America, are clued-on to the pervasive sabotage.

The clans who know how to be an ally, are ALL other Daarood clans, in Ohio for example, Warsangeli, Dhulbahante and Ogaden voted for Ismaciil. There will never be an alliance between MJ and MX. And when you say alliance, we know it means "saaaveee meeeee". Indhaha dhiig ka keena, it is not happening.

After Ramadan, we will see if you can keep up this pretense of being Reer Bari.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts