Farmaajo really believes hes Siad Barre incarnate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he doesn't look up to Siad or was inspired by him. ...

Ctfu you doqon . lol

You will see more clearly if you stop chewing the khat but oh !no you like the status quo(living in U.K. And your family are eating crumbs from TPLF 's table. I figure out your number long time ago

That's was one of promises during election. Second the Somali people choose him and celebrated for 3 days in Mogadishu for his winning. Third, the people of Mogadishu are sicked from amisom's crimes against them, they want strong Somali army that protects them from habashi & Madow.
How did the Somali people choose him when he wasn't even elected?[/QUOTE]

Sis plz Check the celebration of Somali people around word by his winning and you will get your answer. In Mogadishu during the election 3 nights the people went for mosque praying for his win. His opponents live in west not Somalia

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
You will see more clearly if you stop chewing the khat but oh !no you like the status quo(living in U.K. And your family are eating crumbs from TPLF 's table. I figure out your number long time ago
You are paranoid . I see it for it is. Also I don't understand why you took this thread the wrong way? He is obviously inspired by him and many are, but what's wrong with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.