Farmaajo oo cafiyay Caydiid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's hilarious reading the treacherous children of the colonialist suddenly be so pro justice and caring about the life of a Raxanweyne minister so much.

The man they champion (Morgan) is on video calling for the massacre and rape of these very same people including Xamar Cad Cad not to forget the genocide he was responsible for in Wooqoyi, yet they adore him, love him, champion him, defend him but want you to belief they are sincere about this single dude that is accused of killing a minister.

This same rotten cancerous group also defend Afbijo that used Ethiopian troops to slaughter over a 100.000 Somali's in cold blood many of them Raxanweyne, yet we are lead to belief they care about the justice of a single Raxanweyne minister.

Not long ago they evicted Raxanweyne upon masses from Puntland and they sough refuge in Galmudug, then they shamefully murdered a trader and desecrated his body, the first ever Somali on Somali body mutilation event in history, yet we are lead to belief they care about a single Raxanweyne minister unfortunate death.

These people are hypocrisy personified but I guess the likes of @embarassing @TSP already know this, we seen their stance on Qalbi Dhagax prior and afterwards happy he was handed over, while genuine supporters of this government condemned this act.
Shut
The
f*ck
Up!!!!!!

Aren't you the same red eyed moryaan who defends the killer caydiid, damn all the killers and moryaans are named ceydid. Didn't you also wish genocide on Puntland?

And this killer isn't accused, he killed the minister cold blooded, but I wouldn't expect a red yes, baboon faced moryaan like you to understand.

Morgan was a general and he had to follow orders from Siad barre..

@Luna i don't even understand why you're clapping for that imbicile, when we all know Morgan took orders from your uncle Siad Barre who was also his father in law :mybusiness:

Gambar

VIP
Shut
The
f*ck
Up!!!!!!

Aren't you the same red eyed moryaan who defends the killer caydiid, damn all the killers and moryaans are named ceydid. Didn't you also wish genocide on Puntland?

And this killer isn't accused, he killed the minister cold blooded, but I wouldn't expect a red yes, baboon faced moryaan like you to understand.

@Luna i don't even understand why you're clapping for that imbicile, when we all know Morgan took orders from your uncle Siad Barre who was also his father in law :mybusiness:
Why do you bother replying to him? Don’t take him seriously and put him on ignore.

Gibiin-Udug

Why do you bother replying to him? Don’t take him seriously and put him on ignore.

The red eyed baboon, loves calling MJs qabiliste when he's the biggest qabiliste.

And the irony of it all daroods who hate MJs cosign him as if he wasn't supporting his big faced aunt magool when she was telling the moryaans to kill all of the daroods. :bell:

Shut
The
f*ck
Up!!!!!!

I'm not agreeing with everything. I am agreeing with the insincerity displayed by some of your brothers on here. They don't actually give a shit. They're pretenders.
Also, this Siad Barre/Morgan thing has nothing to do with me so. I wasn't involved and never condoned it :manny:

Gibiin-Udug

I'm not agreeing with everything. I am agreeing with the insincerity displayed by some of your brothers on here. They don't actually give a shit. They're pretenders.
Also, this Siad Barre/Morgan thing has nothing to do with me so :manny:
They're not pretending. They're sincere. We MJs love justice and will bring justice for the wronged, that includes the slained minister's mom, wife and kid.

Gambar

VIP
The red eyed baboon, loves calling MJs qabiliste when he's the biggest qabiliste.

And the irony of it all daroods who hate MJs cosign him as if he wasn't supporting his big faced aunt magool when she was telling the moryaans to kill all of the daroods. But everyone has Majeerteentitis.
Oh I know. It’s the same old routine (his wall of incoherent text) on here and it’s boring. If he is not talking about marriage (as an old unmarried man), he is talking about conspiracies and quackademics. At this point he has to be a troll. Caadi ma’aha.

They're not pretending. They're sincere. We MJs love justice and will bring justice for the wronged, that includes the slained minister's mom, wife and kid.
Haye, I don't know why you're dragging your whole clan into this when I was directing this at a few users though.

And the irony of it all daroods who hate MJs cosign him as if he wasn't supporting his big faced aunt magool when she was telling the moryaans to kill all of the daroods. :bell:
When did this happen? :holeup:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
The facts lie on the ground in Puntland compared to their regions. The facts lie in statistics and solid proof in governance shown by the World Bank these hypocrite moryaan degenerates have been exposed as the charlatan they always were. @Luna is a symptom of the dysfunctional society south of the wall in the lands of mordor you can't blame her for misunderstanding how things work in a civil society we have to take pity on these people and help them for we are Muslims.

I know the current government isn't perfect as noted by the events where they fucked up with qalbi dhagax extradition , their silence on dead families in jilib, ministers calling dead kids and grandmas in bariire terrorists, but they have also done some good like increasing revenues to a billion dollars, revolving their stabilization plan over the turkish military base, freeing hundreds of destitute prisoners, pushing for an AMISOM 2021 exit plan where 500 of them are supposed to leave by the end of this calendar year, fighting corruption, and implementing reforms to spur job growth.

I remember debating with you months ago where you were alarmed with the trajectory of the government and this was before the xaaf impeachment or the extradition so I know your position wasn't influenced by the recent events like many others here. Don't you agree a coup will benefit UAE who is best positioned to reap the rewards? They already have an intermediary in CCC to further their interests. Like you said in the other thread, our best interest lies with Turkey. I do agree with you it's alarming to see Turkey being cagey with the Farmaajo admin by their cutting their monthly budgetary support and not having Erdogan visit the opening of the base like it was previously planned but they would continue to tolerate Qatar's interest, After all, it's Turkey themselves saving qatar from being cannibalized from their neighbors.

The time of reckoning for the current administration has just begun with the kismaayo meeting. I don't think Turkey will ever ally with a nation that played a part in the 2016 failed coup. They would either stay out of the fight between Farmaajo & UAE or give a half-hearted support to Farmaajo's govt to help them fend off UAE attacks on Somalia's sovereignty

I don't know of anyone on this forum that despises the UAE more then I do or even wrote as many negative stuff as I did, I refuse to even visit that country or go through it via transit.

Unlike hypocrites like @Cotton Eyed Joe who is now expressing Anti UAE and pro Turkey sentiments but at the same time is also Pro Gaas & Pro UAE Bosaaso deal.

I recall a short exchange we had involving Canuck as well before the election on why I was backing "Sheikh Shariif" over Farmaajo and if you recall my lengthy response it was his "fudeeynimo" and his confrontational approach to politics that puts me off from him which is not only poisonous but incredibly dangerous, it can destroy the entire country.

We seen this during his short stint as a PM, had he been the president then, Somalia's government would have collapsed, yes! he does good things but at what cost? antagonising everyone else resulting in what we see today, giving the UAE a defacto open door access for an easy take over, an opportunity she never had before.

This is unlike the characteristics of a true leader, especially in a country that has no power whatsoever on the verge of collapse, both HSM and Sheikh Shariif were better leaders, they both despised UAE but played the Machiavellian long chess game against them with solid backing from Turkey on the sidelines who are masters at this.

HSM openly smiled when he was around them giving them crumbs while keeping them at arms length, only Puntland sided with the UAE, no other state did, he used both Turkey and Ethiopia against the UAE to neutralise them.

Lessons need to be learned from the Turks that are masters at this sort of thing, look at how Erdogan culled the Kemalist/Secularists dogs in his country that had so much power along with EU support, he was up against far worse enemies in greater strength and resources and won, he only turned into a reactionary after this victory.

The UAE is not doing anything knew, they tried the same tactic under HSM, they failed to gain any support beyond Puntland/Somaliland back then, but look at what's happening under Farmaajo, he has decided to pick fights with all the Somali's under such a crucial period with no one supporting him beyond hardcore members from their respective qabiils.

So much so that even the Turks have backed off and worried as f*ck (they don't want to back the wrong horse) we are in more danger of a complete UAE takeover then we have ever been before, and we have this government to thank for, I don't see how they will survive this without a complete 360 degree change in attitude, the writing is firmly on the wall.

Last edited:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I don't know of anyone on this forum that despises the UAE more then I do or even wrote as many negative stuff as I did, I refuse to even visit that country or go through it via transit.

Unlike hypocrites like @Cotton Eyed Joe who is now expressing Anti UAE and pro Turkey sentiments but at the same time is also Pro Gaas & Pro UAE Bosaaso deal.

I recall a short exchange we had involving Canuck as well before the election on why I was backing "Sheikh Shariif" over Farmaajo and if you recall my lengthy response it was his "fudeeynimo" and his confrontational approach to politics which is not only poisonous but incredibly dangerous, because we are look at a situation of a total collapse of Somalia once again.

We seen this during his short stint as a PM, had he been the president then, Somalia's government would have collapsed, yes! he does good things but at what cost? antagonising everyone else resulting in what we see today, giving the UAE an open door access for easy take over, an opportunity she never had before.

This is unlike the characteristics of a leader, especially in a country that has no power whatsoever at the verge of collapse, both HSM and Sheikh Shariif were better leaders, they both despised UAE but played the Machiavellian long chess game against them with solid backing from Turkey on the sidelines who are masters at this.

HSM openly smiled when he was around them giving them crumbs while keeping them at arms length, only Puntland sided with the UAE, no other state did, he used both Turkey and Ethiopia against the UAE to neutralise them.

Lessons need to be learned from the Turks that are masters at this sort of thing, look at how Erdogan culled the Kemalist/Secularists dogs in his country that had so much power along with EU support, he was up against far worse enemies in greater strength and resources then we are and he won, he only became a reactionary after this victory.

The UAE is not doing anything knew, they tried the same tactic under HSM, they failed to gain any support beyond Puntland/Somaliland back then, but look at what's happening under Farmaajo, he has decided to pick fights with all the Somali's under such a crucial period with no one supporting him beyond hardcore members from their respective qabiils.

So much so that even the Turks have backed off and worried as f*ck (they don't want to back the wrong horse) we are in more danger of a complete UAE takeover then we have ever been before, and we have this government to thank for, I don't see how they will survive this without a complete 360 degree change in attitude, the writing is firmly on the wall.

Adeer raali ahoow if that went over your head that's sarcasm. I'm a staunch supporter of UAE's work in Puntland :whoa:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

I recall a short exchange we had involving Canuck as well before the election on why I was backing "Sheikh Shariif" over Farmaajo and if you recall my lengthy response it was his "fudeeynimo" and his confrontational approach to politics that puts me off from him which is not only poisonous but incredibly dangerous, it can destroy the entire country.

We seen this during his short stint as a PM, had he been the president then, Somalia's government would have collapsed, yes! he does good things but at what cost? antagonising everyone else resulting in what we see today, giving the UAE a defacto open door access for an easy take over, an opportunity she never had before.

This is unlike the characteristics of a true leader, especially in a country that has no power whatsoever on the verge of collapse, both HSM and Sheikh Shariif were better leaders, they both despised UAE but played the Machiavellian long chess game against them with solid backing from Turkey on the sidelines who are masters at this.

Lessons need to be learned from the Turks that are masters at this sort of thing, look at how Erdogan culled the Kemalist/Secularists dogs in his country that had so much power along with EU support, he was up against far worse enemies in greater strength and resources and won, he only turned into a reactionary after this victory.

Farmaajo is one of those politicians who will attack all his opponents with everything he's got whilst exposing his king and queen to the bishop and knights. You cannot be reactionary when all your enemies have the best cards in their hands.

Oh I know. It’s the same old routine (his wall of incoherent text) on here and it’s boring. If he is not talking about marriage (as an old unmarried man), he is talking about conspiracies and quackademics. At this point he has to be a troll. Caadi ma’aha.

Your obsession with me actually scares me knowing that you are a married women, the amount of times you reference me, quote me, mention me is the typical behaviour of pubescent skirt wearing school girl with a childhood crush.

Imaanka laga qaad, your a married women isku xishood oh ninkaaga imaanso.

It's hilarious reading the treacherous children of the colonialist suddenly be so pro justice and caring about the life of a Raxanweyne minister so much.

The man they champion (Morgan) is on video calling for the massacre and rape of these very same people including Xamar Cad Cad not to forget the genocide he was responsible for in Wooqoyi, yet they adore him, love him, champion him, defend him but want you to belief they are sincere about this single dude that is accused of killing a minister.

This same rotten cancerous group also defend Afbijo that used Ethiopian troops to slaughter over a 100.000 Somali's in cold blood many of them Raxanweyne, yet we are lead to belief they care about the justice of a single Raxanweyne minister.

Not long ago they evicted Raxanweyne upon masses from Puntland and they sough refuge in Galmudug, then they shamefully murdered a trader and desecrated his body, the first ever Somali on Somali body mutilation event in history, yet we are lead to belief they care about a single Raxanweyne minister unfortunate death.

These people are hypocrisy personified but I guess the likes of @embarassing @TSP already know this, we seen their stance on Qalbi Dhagax prior and afterwards happy he was handed over, while genuine supporters of this government condemned this act.
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
Someone finally said it, in their eyes their qabiil can do nothing wrong, when its clear as daylight. But any allegation against a man from a qabiil they hate and it's "we must find justice for the miskeen rahanweyne minister" while they evict rahanweyne themselves and hand over OG to Ethiopia. Ogaden seek refuge in Galmudug too, otherwise they'd be handed over.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
Someone finally said it, in their eyes their qabiil can do nothing wrong, when its clear as daylight. But any allegation against a man from a qabiil they hate and it's "we must find justice for the miskeen rahanweyne minister" while they evict rahanweyne themselves and hand over any OG to Ethiopia. Ogaden seek refuge in Galmudug too, otherwise they'd be handed over.
It's not an allegation you fucking idiot, he was convicted of the murder :mjlol:

Galmudug caught Qalbi Dhagax since when do they seek refuge there? :ulyin:

The facts lie on the ground in Puntland compared to their regions. The facts lie in statistics and solid proof in governance shown by the World Bank these hypocrite moryaan degenerates have been exposed as the charlatan they always were. @Luna is a symptom of the dysfunctional society south of the wall in the lands of mordor you can't blame her for misunderstanding how things work in a civil society we have to take pity on these people and help them for we are Muslims.
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
My friend, if you're the standard of morality and justice, then we are surely fcked.
Illahi did us all a favour and made you a qaxooti with no place in the government. Imagine what damage you could do.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
My friend, if you're the standard of morality and justice, then we are surely fcked.
Illahi did us all a favour and made you a qaxooti with no place in the government. Imagine what damage you could do.
Yeah, I'm really going to be put down by a people whose been in civil war for 30 years :chrisfreshhah:
Who is "we", there's no "we", there's you and me there's a clear difference. "We" kulahaa we ends in Baraxley :russ:

Gambar

VIP
What’s the difference with who’s in place now yareey? Damage kulaha.:what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts