Farmaajo oo cafiyay Caydiid

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
My two cents on the affair:

AUN to the minister who was unjustly murder. Allah swt will punish those who conspired and those who murdered him it's unlikely any Somali government will, like most of the crimes committed.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Lol no, this is the first time I've taken part in an anon online forum. Id never thought id see the day.

I'll search up that username, I hope its not another sly insult from you.

Her name was @KowDhe but changed it to @Hubble i think, we used to bump heads a lot but she was cool:icon lol:
Besides my insults are for the moment, I like you:yousmart: You're special:yousmart: kkkk

It's hilarious reading the treacherous children of the colonialist suddenly be so pro justice and caring about the life of a Raxanweyne minister so much.

The man they champion (Morgan) is on video calling for the massacre and rape of these very same people including Xamar Cad Cad not to forget the genocide he was responsible for in Wooqoyi, yet they adore him, love him, champion him, defend him but want you to belief they are sincere about this single dude that is accused of killing a minister.

This same rotten cancerous group also defend Afbijo that used Ethiopian troops to slaughter over a 100.000 Somali's in cold blood many of them Raxanweyne, yet we are lead to belief they care about the justice of a single Raxanweyne minister.

Not long ago they evicted Raxanweyne upon masses from Puntland and they sough refuge in Galmudug, then they shamefully murdered a trader and desecrated his body, the first ever Somali on Somali body mutilation event in history, yet we are lead to belief they care about a single Raxanweyne minister unfortunate death.

These people are hypocrisy personified but I guess the likes of @embarassing @TSP already know this, we seen their stance on Qalbi Dhagax prior and afterwards happy he was handed over, while genuine supporters of this government condemned this act.

It's hilarious reading the treacherous children of the colonialist suddenly be so pro justice and caring about the life of a Raxanweyne minister so much.

The man they champion (Morgan) is on video calling for the massacre and rape of these very same people including Xamar Cad Cad not to forget the genocide he was responsible for in Wooqoyi, yet they adore him, love him, champion him, defend him but want you to belief they are sincere about this single dude that is accused of killing a minister.

This same rotten cancerous group also defend Afbijo that used Ethiopian troops to slaughter over a 100.000 Somali's in cold blood many of them Raxanweyne, yet we are lead to belief they care about the justice of a single Raxanweyne minister.

Not long ago they evicted Raxanweyne upon masses from Puntland and they sough refuge in Galmudug, then they shamefully murdered a trader and desecrated his body, the first ever Somali on Somali body mutilation event in history, yet we are lead to belief they care about a single Raxanweyne minister unfortunate death.

These people are hypocrisy personified but I guess the likes of @embarassing @TSP already know this, we seen their stance on Qalbdi Dhagax prior and afterwards happy he was handed over, while genuine supporters of this government condemned this act.

Everyone's inner qabiilist came out on this thread.

Everyone's inner qabiilist came out on this thread.

Not exactly. It's just 2 people twisting my words and changing the narrative. What we have is Farmaajo is pardoning the dude but I'm the qabilist according to them for wanting to go after the AG.

Worst of all I've seen one puntite joining in and somehow managed to tie in her clan into this discussion

giphy.gif

Not exactly. It's just 2 people twisting my words and changing the narrative. What we have is Farmaajo is pardoning the dude but I'm the qabilist according to them for wanting to go after the AG.

Worst of all I've seen one puntite joining in and somehow managed to tie in her clan into this discussion

giphy.gif

Why are you defending him? He's the gacankudhiigle.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
You don't understand the Attorney General is behind this. I have no proof but the precision of the bullet shows me that Never mind he's a convicted murderer, Farmajo should go after the real perpetrator I have no evidence he exists but Caydiid is HG and Farmajo avoided a lot of bloodshed. Oh and I forgot a Puntite joined the discussion!!

Not sure how you can equate my position to pardoning the dude. I never said once that he was innocent nor did I say it was an accident. All I said was that the AG was complicit. That's my stance on this issue.

You've actually been very clear and there wasn't anything qabilist or controversial about your stance.

Those who support Afbijo and Morgan have no right to even comment on this topic.

I have read his posts and haven't seen him support anything, unfortunately a combination of doqonimo along with ulterior motives has somehow convinced a select already diseased fringe group of people that he did.

Me and TSP are on two opposing sides currently, but to misconstrue his words blatantly and infer he supports murder is pure callousness if not doqonimo of the highest order.

Farmaajo ran over two people including a women on his tour, Kheyre clan's man killed a high level guy in government along with several body guards, both payed blood money to the family as ransom as little as 90.000, now remember both parties in this case don't deny they did the crime unlike the case against Caydiid where his claim is self defence.

Despite this, the same blood money in a much higher sum is offered but refused due to qabiil (claims government officials asked Siraaj family to refuse), if the government goes ahead with the execution while pardoning their own clansmen can you see where this leads to ? especially since Farmaajo and Kheyre are behaving as clan chieftains rather then national leaders?

That's what @TSP is really trying to communicate but he is holding back, after relentless war against select clan's even using Amisom with coup attempts etc. he played it very smart with the pardon knowing he is already on his last legs.

I would have preferred he went ahead with the execution because that would have culminated in a definitive coup against these criminals.

Those who support Afbijo and Morgan have no right to even comment on this topic.

I have read his posts and haven't seen him support anything, unfortunately a combination of doqonimo along with ulterior motives has somehow convinced a select already diseased fringe group of people that he did.

Me and TSP are on two opposing sides currently, but to misconstrue his words blatantly and infer he supports murder is pure callousness if not doqonimo of the highest order.

Farmaajo ran over two people including a women on his tour, Kheyre clan's man killed a high level guy in government along with several body guards, both payed blood money to the family as ransom as little as 90.000, now remember both parties in this case don't deny they did the crime unlike the case against Caydiid where his claim is self defence.

Despite this, the same blood money in a much higher sum is offered but refused due to qabiil (claims government officials asked Siraaj family to refuse), if the government goes ahead with the execution while pardoning their own clansmen can you see where this leads to ? especially since Farmaajo and Kheyre are behaving as clan chieftains rather then national leaders?

That's what @TSP is really trying to communicate but he is holding back, after relentless war against select clan's even using Amisom with coup attempts etc. he played it very smart with the pardon knowing he is already on his last legs.

I would have preferred he went ahead with the execution because that would have culminated in a definitive coup against these criminals.

I know the current government isn't perfect as noted by the events where they fucked up with qalbi dhagax extradition , their silence on dead families in jilib, ministers calling dead kids and grandmas in bariire terrorists, but they have also done some good like increasing revenues to a billion dollars, revolving their stabilization plan over the turkish military base, freeing hundreds of destitute prisoners, pushing for an AMISOM 2021 exit plan where 500 of them are supposed to leave by the end of this calendar year, fighting corruption, and implementing reforms to spur job growth.

I remember debating with you months ago where you were alarmed with the trajectory of the government and this was before the xaaf impeachment or the extradition so I know your position wasn't influenced by the recent events like many others here. Don't you agree a coup will benefit UAE who is best positioned to reap the rewards? They already have an intermediary in CCC to further their interests. Like you said in the other thread, our best interest lies with Turkey. I do agree with you it's alarming to see Turkey being cagey with the Farmaajo admin by their cutting their monthly budgetary support and not having Erdogan visit the opening of the base like it was previously planned but they would continue to tolerate Qatar's interest, After all, it's Turkey themselves saving qatar from being cannibalized from their neighbors.

The time of reckoning for the current administration has just begun with the kismaayo meeting. I don't think Turkey will ever ally with a nation that played a part in the 2016 failed coup. They would either stay out of the fight between Farmaajo & UAE or give a half-hearted support to Farmaajo's govt to help them fend off UAE attacks on Somalia's sovereignty

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I know the current government isn't perfect as noted by the events where they fucked up with qalbi dhagax extradition , their silence on dead families in jilib, ministers calling dead kids and grandmas in bariire terrorists, but they have also done some good like increasing revenues to a billion dollars, revolving their stabilization plan over the turkish military base, freeing hundreds of destitute prisoners, pushing for an AMISOM 2021 exit plan where 500 of them are supposed to leave by the end of this calendar year, fighting corruption, and implementing reforms to spur job growth.

I remember debating with you months ago where you were alarmed with the trajectory of the government and this was before the xaaf impeachment or the extradition so I know your position wasn't influenced by the recent events like many others here. Don't you agree a coup will benefit UAE who is best positioned to reap the rewards? They already have an intermediary in CCC to further their interests. Like you said in the other thread, our best interest lies with Turkey. I do agree with you it's alarming to see Turkey being cagey with the Farmaajo admin by their cutting their monthly budgetary support and not having Erdogan visit the opening of the base like it was previously planned but they would continue to tolerate Qatar's interest, After all, it's Turkey themselves saving qatar from being cannibalized from their neighbors.

The time of reckoning for the current administration has just begun with the kismaayo meeting. I don't think Turkey will ever ally with a nation that played a part in the 2016 failed coup. They would either stay out of the fight between Farmaajo & UAE or give a half-hearted support to Farmaajo's govt to help them fend off UAE attacks on Somalia's sovereignty
It's obvious our interest lies with Turkey, UAE uses Somalia as a token whereas Turkey was the first to come to Somalia's aid without any geopolitical entanglement. Farmajo shouldn't allow these so called regional governments to undermine him like Sharif and HSM, he has to learn from history and take decisive steps to stop their treachery.. The fact that they undermine him by going to Kismayo is devastatingly obvious that they have been bought and compromised by UAE's interest to buy Somali assets on the cheap. UAE is buying national assets at a penny where they would pay significantly more if they had an actual government and not some looney toon corrupted officials.

These people are hypocrisy personified but I guess the likes of @embarassing @TSP already know this, we seen their stance on Qalbi Dhagax prior and afterwards happy he was handed over, while genuine supporters of this government condemned this act.
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending