Farmaajo oo cafiyay Caydiid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horta this @Cotton Eyed Joe is autistic, he rages like a mentally ill kid and then when you say something about PL and he cries and reports you :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
What a joke :mjlol:

Only South African tier people would want a half-assed execution.

You missed his best showing in another thread. Calls me out for being in his other thread when he randomly tagged to begin with :cryinglaughsmiley:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
You missed his best showing in another thread. Calls me out for being in his other thread when he randomly tagged to begin with :cryinglaughsmiley:
How are you even here "let the killer get away because they didn't catch the other one?" How are you not wearing a burqa with the rest of your moryaans? I would be ashamed to say that :draketf:

I missed maghrib because of this debate, maybe I deserve to be ridiculed :ehh:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Isn't this guy HG? Is Farmaajo afraid of HG retaliation? :cosbyhmm:

I did hear about certain members of that community threatening to fck shit up if this guy gets executed. Very backwards mentality. Bloody mooryans.

*Note I am not calling all HG mooryans; just the actual mooryans*
He will be killed if the government hands over all the members of SNA who was involved in the Barire attack who killed 10 HG farmers and when Farmaajo hands over his driver who ran over a HG civilian who was walking in the street.

Odeg

Gedo
This is really sad for Murxum Siraaji's parents and family. If packs of angry Mooriyaans wanted to destroy their own city again, Farmaajo should've let them.
Thats not logical. Being the president you need to make tough decisions like this. I dont agree with it but I understand why they did this. Its called looking at the bigger picture. A concept foreign to Somalis. The gov needs time to steamroll mooryaans and their backers.

:drakewtf:
Except the city is settled by millions of people and not the few violent qabilists who would've done that. Its his and the govs job to keep people safe and make those decisions.

Well they made the wrong decision for those millions of people. Now anyone who wants to murder will only have their clan intercede when they're about to face justice.

Agent 47

Some people are above justice. The accomplished terrorist Dahir Aweys is enjoying the good life despite being captured many years. He managed to evade justice depicting having a decades worth of fighting experience from his time at 3 different terrorist organisations. The ICU doesn't count as one obviously.

@KULTA can you give us a summary of the video. It's far too long.
What about axmed Madoobe and roobow?:ulyin:
They’re were all in the same group.

Thats not logical. Being the president you need to make tough decisions like this. I dont agree with it but I understand why they did this. Its called looking at the bigger picture. A concept foreign to Somalis. The gov needs time to steamroll mooryaans and their backers.

How is it OK to let killers walk free? In the civil war people killed people and got away with it time and time again, now we're back to the era of impunity.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Well they made the wrong decision for those millions of people. Now anyone who wants to murder will only have their clan intercede when they're about to face justice.
Since the 16th century, Lady Justice has often been depicted wearing a blindfold. The blindfold represents impartiality, the ideal that justice should be applied without regard to wealth, power, or other status.
Moryaanimo has no creed or color, Somalis are not able to be impartial. I don't know how someone can argue that a killer should go loose because they didn't catch the other one. In this case there might not even be another one. that's how crazy tribe messes with your mind. I was a qabilist once but since the start of this thread I was like hell no I'm going with humanity unlike @Luna.

Gambar

VIP
Moryaanimo has no creed or color, Somalis are not able to be impartial. I don't know how someone can argue that a killer should go loose because they didn't catch the other one. In this case there might not even be another one. that's how crazy tribe messes with your mind. I was a qabilist once but since the start of this thread I was like hell no I'm going with humanity unlike @Luna.
It’s time for me to exit this thread, I thought I read “hutumanity” astakhfurllah :noneck:

ExcessFame

True Villain
:drakelaugh:I love how this filthy degenerate changed his comment, he's literally making the case to let a killer get away because they didn't catch the other killer, I swear these fucking moryaan man how is this even possible? :chrisfreshhah:
You know the niggas insane when I edited my post right after I posted to stay ontopic and he quoted instantly :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Keep your South African tendencies in check:mjlol:
PicsArt_10-09-11.46.43.png

Crying moriyaan like the Salem Witch trials :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Agent 47

Chill. He is my inadheer, he doesn't have a moryaan bone is his body:idontlike:
He's right in the sense that all involved parties should be dealt with. Its just taking too long. Farmaajo is too soft.
Okay, so you’re born “with mooryan bone” Marehans acting like they know justice when they were the first ones to loot with national lootinf sponsored by afweyne:camby:

He will be killed if the government hands over all the members of SNA who was involved in the Barire attack who killed 10 HG farmers and when Farmaajo hands over his driver who ran over a HG civilian who was walking in the street.
Waryahee, don't even go there. There are still a lot of crimes that haven't been apologized. Lots of murderers and squatters are walking around the city and they still haven't been brought to justice.
This could have been the first step in curbing moryanimo. You can rejoice today, but tomorrow when the status quo changes; you'll be the one crying. There will be no tolerance for moryanism!

How are you even here "let the killer get away because they didn't catch the other one?" How are you not wearing a burqa with the rest of your moryaans? I would be ashamed to say that :draketf:

I missed maghrib because of this debate, maybe I deserve to be ridiculed :ehh:

Are you telling me the caydiid person was the only one with malicious intent and he just wanted to kill for the heck of it in a secure area? it's complete bollocks to say he acted alone. Either he mistakenly shot and killed the minister or listened to the order of his superior. It's complete bullshit to say it was the former due to the precision of the bullet hole in the windshield and that leaves us with the other scenario.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
You know the niggas insane when I edited my post right after I posted to stay ontopic and he quoted instantly :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Keep your South African tendencies in check:mjlol:
View attachment 31786
Crying moriyaan like the Salem Witch trials :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
:comeon: You took a good minute to edit that and I don't like Donald Trump and he's not a moryaan so you your point is invalid but I expect that from your kind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending