Farmaajo once again defeated as Kenyan delegation led by Duale arrive in Kismaayo

Bo0nmajo just got shitted on with his pathetic air ban. Imagine not being taken serious by both fellow Somalis and foreign nationals :drakelaugh:

the B00n brought it to himself, he went tribal and wishes to rob jubaland from ogaden to give to the landless b00ns from galgaduud,

why should we respect a tribalist b000n who wishes to rob our lands, ?

It’s so weird how you can’t see how humiliating the things you support are.

oh stop it, you boot clapping only because of your murusade uncle, look what they did to eley with ethiopian bribes and support they gave them , the ports they have sold,

people like you are one time hit wonder with little land and influence, after kheyre is gone you will never have it, but in my case the b00n wishes to rob my land for landless galgaduud boons, both of you are one time hit wonders and maybe a long time before you have Pm position etc, and them too,

and your uncle selling our assets, booty clapping for norway and qatar and bombing puntland to push emirates out is not treason?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
he is Ogaden and he can come as he wishes,

by the way, take it with your fat uncle halwa lover ina cabdirashiid who sold the sea space with blessing of sheikh sharif and the hawiye resource minister back then abdirashid, take it with them,

and for uncle ducale landing, nothing none of you can do, jubaland is an Ogaden land, we dont need nor ask permission, and to hell with air ban,
Ina Cabdirashiid was prime minster and in the Somalia who as has the power is the president so is red lips mistake. This Kenyan speaker puppet when he attacking my Country Somalia and urge Kenya to fight somalia over ours seas. No matter who is he Somali or bantu, Anyone against saying fight Somalia is against me. For blackie to allow or not he has no words cause Kenya own him. So dont act like you did all that yourself. By the way we didn't forget of Ogadenia just secure your borders from oromia and amaxara.

Ina Cabdirashiid was prime minster and in the Somalia who as has the power is the president so is red lips mistake. This Kenyan speaker puppet when he attacking my Country Somalia and urge Kenya to fight somalia over ours seas. No matter who is he Somali or bantu, Anyone against saying fight Somalia is against me. For blackie to allow or not he has no words cause Kenya own him. So dont act like you did all that yourself. By the way we didn't forget of Ogadenia just secure your borders from oromia and amaxara.

Just forget it sxb. It is over Somalia is dead we have too many 68 iq people here. Ducaale said today clearle that Kismayo is Kenyan and there is no one who can stop then.

Just forget it sxb. It is over Somalia is dead we have too many 68 iq people here. Ducaale said today clearle that Kismayo is Kenyan and there is no one who can stop then.
Saxib as A meraxan I support Ducaale.
Also he never said that are you on overtime MR Bot?

bro im reer Abdille from Qooqaani.

abtirsi, reer cabdille is like the UN or NATO, so many sub clans the old man cabdulle had, he was blessed, dig deep old boy and abtirsi

i am reer cabdulle from Kismayo, Django is reer cabdulle from kismayo, julib, Qooqani all over his fmaily live over all the blessed land, , Diaby is reer cabdulle from kismayo, doobley, Banka Jiira, well all over afamdow/kismayo gobals,

oh stop it, you boot clapping only because of your murusade uncle, look what they did to eley with ethiopian bribes and support they gave them , the ports they have sold,

people like you are one time hit wonder with little land and influence, after kheyre is gone you will never have it, but in my case the b00n wishes to rob my land for landless galgaduud ****s, both of you are one time hit wonders and maybe a long time before you have Pm position etc, and them too,

and your uncle selling our assets, booty clapping for norway and qatar and bombing puntland to push emirates out is not treason?
You also avoid addressing all the points I raised with nonsensical rants. Nothing was sold, and the only reason we have a positive relationship with the current Ethio govt is because they’ve stopped meddling and have supported what we want, as in uniting the country and getting rid of corrupt former TPLF puppets.

You’re also welcome to share proof of selling of any of our assets. You won’t find it, like he couldn’t because it’s a lie.

Try addressing the concerns I’ve raised.

You also avoid addressing all the points I raised with nonsensical rants. Nothing was sold, and the only reason we have a positive relationship with the current Ethio govt is because they’ve stopped meddling and have supported what we want, as in uniting the country and getting rid of corrupt former TPLF puppets.

You’re also welcome to share proof of selling of any of our assets. You won’t find it, like he couldn’t because it’s a lie.

Try addressing the concerns I’ve raised.

yeah, 5000 year old enemy of the somali people Ethiopia has changed over night due to a very nice noble dude, good for you kid, i had no idea you are so naive,

listen kid, who lead the USA agains germany in europe in WW2? general Eisenhower, her was german, many so was admiral Nimitz, a german, Hitler expected them to turn, he was schked when they aid get lsot, USA first

you insult suujui kenyans everyday, call them fake somalis, and when they want to be kenaysn and do the bididng of their national country yuo moan how they should shake booty dfor soamlis wo insult them as sijui everyday?

he is a kenyan national minister in the Kenyan government, do you seriously think he will do shyt for somalia when he is a kenyan born and kenyan minister?

yall kept moaning how they the sijui are not somalis blah blah, well eat your words, he is doing the best work for his country,

blame the greedy bastards who sold the sea space, why you blame a kenyan born minister who has a fiduciary duty to his country first?

is he a somali born somali minister? then why do you expect him to act otherwise?

its 2019, yuo are stuck in tribes and people are moving ahead think of national nationhood levels,

does somalia pay his bill? does he beg somali ministers or do somali ministers beg him for visa and seeing UN and buying land? is he a kenyan or somali? so why should he work for your interest when yuo dont care about him, did not give him a ministerial post, or a job or pay him

if you want him to do your bidding, make him a somali resident and give him same post he has in kenya or be quite and let him look after his birth nation first,

yeah, 5000 year old enemy of the somali people Ethiopia has changed over night due to a very nice noble dude, good for you kid, i had no idea you are so naive,

listen kid, who lead the USA agains germany in europe in WW2? general Eisenhower, her was german, many so was admiral Nimitz, a german, Hitler expected them to turn, he was schked when they aid get lsot, USA first

you insult suujui kenyans everyday, call them fake somalis, and when they want to be kenaysn and do the bididng of their national country yuo moan how they should shake booty dfor soamlis wo insult them as sijui everyday?

he is a kenyan national minister in the Kenyan government, do you seriously think he will do shyt for somalia when he is a kenyan born and kenyan minister?

yall kept moaning how they the sijui are not somalis blah blah, well eat your words, he is doing the best work for his country,

blame the greedy bastards who sold the sea space, why you blame a kenyan born minister who has a fiduciary duty to his country first?

is he a somali born somali minister? then why do you expect him to act otherwise?

its 2019, yuo are stuck in tribes and people are moving ahead think of national nationhood levels,

does somalia pay his bill? does he beg somali ministers or do somali ministers beg him for visa and seeing UN and buying land? is he a kenyan or somali? so why should he work for your interest when yuo dont care about him, did not give him a ministerial post, or a job or pay him

if you want him to do your bidding, make him a somali resident and give him same post he has in kenya or be quite and let him look after his birth nation first,
Big L for beesha CAgdheer lol kismayo will be back in harti hands soon

At this current moment in history Ethiopia isn’t an issue but Kenya is. Who have I ever insulted? Wth. And you guys insult each other constantly on here does that warrant treacherous behaviour?

Beside all that, my point isn’t about the Kenyan minister, you’re saying it’s a give in him working for his nation. While you are against supporting your own for a foreign nation, Kenya. What is your excuse?

Why can’t you answer any of my above questions? Stop deflecting onto other issues most of which I have commented on in the past on here.

A man who asked the Kenyan government to military annex part of our country and claims our sea was welcomed after violating Somali airspace. He then went on to lecture all the people there, including former presidents on the virtues of Kenya.

I didn’t even know Madobe was this bad until recently. I always though he was a somewhat nationalist and religious man. How humiliating.

:kanyehmm:

At this current moment in history Ethiopia isn’t an issue but Kenya is. Who have I ever insulted? Wth. And you guys insult each other constantly on here does that warrant treacherous behaviour?

Beside all that, my point isn’t about the Kenyan minister, you’re saying it’s a give in him working for his nation. While you are against supporting your own for a foreign nation, Kenya. What is your excuse?

Why can’t you answer any of my above questions? Stop deflecting onto other issues most of which I have commented on in the past on here.

A man who asked the Kenyan government to military annex part of our country and claims our sea was welcomed after violating Somali airspace. He then went on to lecture all the people there, including former presidents on the virtues of Kenya.

I didn’t even know Madobe was this bad until recently. I always though he was a somewhat nationalist and religious man. How humiliating.

:kanyehmm:

answer, how and why do you support your uncle and the great b00n selling ports and booty licking Ethiopians,

why do yuo smile and giggle as ethiopians crush a somali state and made them a puppet using their own tanks whislt the presdeint grins and pays them bribes,

Kulaha Ethiopian is currently not a threat?

get out of here with your crocodile tears :liberaltears:

answer, how and why do you support your uncle and the great b00n selling ports and booty licking Ethiopians,

why do yuo smile and giggle as ethiopians crush a somali state and made them a puppet using their own tanks whislt the presdeint grins and pays them bribes,

Kulaha Ethiopian is currently not a threat?

get out of here with your crocodile tears :liberaltears:
Lol... legit ignored the questions and deflected again. It just shows you know how shameful it is, you just don’t want to admit it.

Again, provide evidence of ports being sold.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
They are very successful Kenyan nationals so how are they stooges? Do you not realise how dumb you sound right now?

Aden Barre Ducaale is not a friend of Jubaland. He is a traitor to Somalinimo. He wants to hand Kenya the future economic resources of Jubaland. He should not be welcomed in Jubaland. He is an enemy, and so is Amina Mohamed. Do not let qabil allegiance blind you to those who would rob you of your birthright for some crumbs from Nairobi. f*ck Aden Ducaale.

Trending