Farmaajo & NN stole Villa Somalias communications wires

Farmaajo and Mr Duqa stripped the bare wires for the camera communications inside villa Somalia before they were evicted….talk about wadanisim…glad Somalia woke up from that load of garbage.

I'm not suprised at all . The cheese wouldve emptied somalias little gold reserve if he had a tank on stand by and better stronger soldiers then the tick tock militia

Keyword ‘hearing’
1653751927725.gif

Moryaanism. It’s in their blood.
Lol the irony

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
And were supposed to believe the pro Kenyan Rashiid Abdi propaganda? The same dude Farmaajo banned from coming to Xamar along with Matt Bryden?

And were supposed to believe the pro Kenyan Rashiid Abdi propaganda? The same dude Farmaajo banned from coming to Xamar along with Matt Bryden?
You guys deflect everything even if HSM comes out and says exactly what I wrote in the title you delinquents will scream fake news until the end of times. Truly a lost bunch of losers you guys are uuuufffff

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You guys deflect everything even if HSM comes out and says exactly what I wrote in the title you delinquents will scream fake news until the end of times. Truly a lost bunch of losers you guys are uuuufffff
Bring more proof than A Kenyan tweet leave Abo Farmaajo name alone you prick :mjlol:

Ninyaho where did you disappeared to ?
You missed the washamsi on your adheer cheeseman and the great celebration of the hagistaanis .
That same washamsi happened in 2017 when Farmaajo beat all your uncles in their own backyard winning in the 2nd round. And in 2022 he took everyone involved to the 3rd round all by himself and while it was really him against the whole of Somalia lol. Niyow I was here for the NN politics, HSM won, I won’t be bitter about it, I congratulated his win and went on to enjoy life. :tocry:

That same washamsi happened in 2017 when Farmaajo beat all your uncles in their own backyard winning in the 2nd round. And in 2022 he took everyone involved to the 3rd round all by himself and while it was really him against the whole of Somalia lol. Niyow I was here for the NN politics, HSM won, I won’t be bitter about it, I congratulated his win and went on to enjoy life. :tocry:
You beat HSM in 2017 with the help of hawyie ,…without hawyie farmaajo is nothing we even have him our daughter has his wife farmaajo is nothing without big daddy hawyie

You beat HSM in 2017 with the help of hawyie ,…without hawyie farmaajo is nothing we even have him our daughter has his wife farmaajo is nothing without big daddy hawyie
The guy made it to the third round without the help of his qabil, no other candidate would have possibly managed to do this
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Trending

Latest posts