Farmaajo losing somalis confidence FAST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wrong northern states need more his attention like berbera port deal, djbouti wanting Zelia, Ethiopia 's clans at berbera port. Khatumo which is under threat of SL, ...

But why hasn't he spoken out against Bosaaso/Kismaayo UAE deals ? why has he only spoken out against Berbera while privately undermined Hiirshabelle Ceel-Macaan and also Sakiin Baraawe ?

I am against all these UAE projects in the country as well as those secessionists, but why is he so silent on some while vocal on others? do you see a trend here ? do you see the danger of his behaviour here? do you see the polarisation he is creating? do you have any idea how dangerous this is? based on history?

Ethiopia also has a % in the Bosaaso deal which is not presented to the public but is commonly known, if Somaliland much more powerful and autonomous is forced with 19% you can assume they got a higher percentage for a much weaker Bosaaso.

I don't want the country to go back to the polarisation of the 90's but that's what we slowly see happening unless Farmaajo changes course and stops throwing the people whom elected him in huge numbers under the bus for those whom were opposed to him.

Life was better pre Farmaajo era, the shilling Somali issue and his failure to address it was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I will give him until January too fix up or I will become a mucaarad

This is coming from a guy who shares the same sub sub sub tribe as the President

Sxb I have a lot of respect for you! in this day and age being truthful and unbiased even when facing off against your own family is worth it's weight in gold sxb, walahi my best friend (also relative) brother who was with the government living in Xamar for a decade is planning to move to Kenya because of what's happening, I hope he manages to turn this around because if he doesn't we all loose here.

@Canuck @Asma @embarassing here you have a guy who is on the ground in Xamar posting from there giving you the reality of the situation on the ground.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Sxb I have a lot of respect for you! in this day and age being truthful and unbiased even when facing off against your own family is worth it's weight in gold sxb, walahi my best friend (also relative) brother who was with the government living in Xamar for a decade is planning to move to Kenya because of what's happening, I hope he manages to turn this around because if he doesn't we all loose here.

@Canuck @Asma @embarassing here you have a guy who is on the ground in Xamar posting from there giving you the reality of the situation on the ground.
Just because someone shares the same sub sub sub clan as the president does not mean they have as much Intel to comment on the presidents moves as u do stop using the clan card to try spread your propoganda

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Shilling Somali is becoming more worthless its now 14,000 = 1 dollar.

Amniga wuu xumaada, wadooyinka wala xidhay, I have left last week I'm in central Somalia now, Shilling Somali has completely been stopped people are using Dollar and Biir

This govt failure to address this counterfeit money from PL mafia has ruined us

I know someone "on the ground" as well. Im not saying he's perfect, and you shouldn't expect him to fix the 89342 in a couple months. All I was saying is he's not a qabilist, he's a nationalist and that comment doesn't change anything.

But why hasn't he spoken out against Bosaaso/Kismaayo UAE deals ? why has he only spoken out against Berbera while privately undermined Hiirshabelle Ceel-Macaan and also Sakiin Baraawe ?

I am against all these UAE projects in the country as well as those secessionists, but why is he so silent on some while vocal on others? do you see a trend here ? do you see the danger of his behaviour here? do you see the polarisation he is creating? do you have any idea how dangerous this is? based on history?

Ethiopia also has a % in the Bosaaso deal which is not presented to the public but is commonly known, if Somaliland much more powerful and autonomous is forced with 19% you can assume they got a higher percentage for a much weaker Bosaaso.

I don't want the country to go back to the polarisation of the 90's but that's what we slowly see happening unless Farmaajo changes course and stops throwing the people whom elected him in huge numbers under the bus for those whom were opposed to him.

Madobe told UAE to take permission from Mogadishu about kismayo port, sakin had signed with black water and They will operate in berbera military base. You saw what black water had done in Iraq. The crimes that made Iraq joined to devils. Also, you can change him in 2020 election.

Why do you by default assume because of criticism that I am totally against having any kind of governance ?

I spoke to people with direct links to HSM, you of all people know that he was against 'federalism' from the very beginning until Jubaland/Puntland came out against him with Ethiopia, then South-West followed, he was threatened on several occasions by Ethiopia for rejecting her federalism project for Somalia which he refused publicly, were was your support then for the sake of the country? this was the most patriotic move any Somali leader thus far has made.

After being boxed in for 18 month with no where to go (all Somali's ganged up on him even Galyr) he had no choice but to apply the Erdogan EU strategy by becoming more Pro Ethiopia then all the other federal states in order to fight back against them, he won this battle at the end of his term and checkmated his enemies very well, he had no other choice.

He cancelled several treasonous projects of Gaas that involved selling of our rich maritime waters to foreigners for a dime, this as well as other cancellations and sabotage resulted in Gaas threatening secession bringing the Munafiqnimo out, how about taking the Kikuyu to court which he initiated which resulted in the Kenyan's severing ties with him personally?

This of course came at the expense of good governance and corruption was fierce because of the 4.5 system which he can't do much about since he is fighting on multiple fronts. This is the portion of the history you and others deliberately ignore, you cannot put HSM in the same sentence as someone like CC.

HSM was thief who stole from hungry people. His brother had suitcase full of money buying houses (good location at Mogadishu )in his first year. He stole the country and did not pay wages of army(9 months). HSM accepted 50 millions from Saudi to cut relations with Iran. Go to political section and read what the American journalist wrote about him,

Shilling Somali is becoming more worthless its now 14,000 = 1 dollar.

Amniga wuu xumaada, wadooyinka wala xidhay, I have left last week I'm in central Somalia now, Shilling Somali has completely been stopped people are using Dollar and Biir

This govt failure to address this counterfeit money from PL mafia has ruined us

It is this puppet gaas 'S fault!!

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I know, they act like we are the USA wirh all these conspiracy theories. The only thing wrong with Somalia is Somalis! We are causing chaos in our country. If we don't get our act together soon, it's over for us soon. Ethiopia is projected to reach 100 million soon , Kenya is going to reach like 70 million. If we keep dying of drought and keep killing each other. There will be no Somalia left to fadhi ku dhirir on anymore.

I really doubt you can blame it all on incompetence.

Our neighbours funded and trained those that started the civil war and they see a united Somalia as an existential threat (Ethiopia mainly).

We had half a dozen governments since 1991 and all of them seem to somehow end up utterly incompetent. :comeon:

There's obviously some conspiracy here and btw qabilism is just a front and not the real obstacle.

Most these top clan elders and representatives are probably in the pockets of Ethiopia or other faction with their own goal.

I know someone "on the ground" as well. Im not saying he's perfect, and you shouldn't expect him to fix the 89342 in a couple months. All I was saying is he's not a qabilist, he's a nationalist and that comment doesn't change anything.
Farmaajo might not be a qabiilist that's fine and dandy; BUT it's not stopping his clan supporters, the same people who were openly & passionately anti-government during Hassan Sheikh Mohamud's term, from getting all sensitive & emotionally disturbed by the simple mention of his name purely out of clan sentiments.
Dowlada uu madaxda ka yahay Madaxwayne Maxamed Cabdullahi Farmaajo in la dhaliilo ≠ dowladiid

You cannot continue to sweep everything under the rug.

Madobe told UAE to take permission from Mogadishu about kismayo port, sakin had signed with black water and They will operate in berbera military base. You saw what black water had done in Iraq. The crimes that made Iraq joined to devils. Also, you can change him in 2020 election.

I have seen no reports of Madoobe saying that, I loath all of the UAE deals equally, but choosing to only speak about Berbera/South-West only and hiirshabelle which business people were going to fund while ignoring UAE Kismaayo/Bosaaso shows nefarious agenda.

We know Puntland is creating all the fake currency as @TekNiKo pointed out and several topics have been created on this subject, yet Farmaajo hasn't even once spoken out against it, Gaas is signing treacherous deals as I type this yet still not a single word about it, he can't because he appointed them to the interior post despite the majority of them not voting for him.

Barre's downfall came because of this same core elite fitnooleh group that took him from a nationalist outlook to a short-sighted self-destructive suicide clannish one that ultimately destroyed the country, the conflict began in mudug and it was started by barre by giving into those fitnooleh odayaal's to move the port the Italian's agreed to build in Hobyo to Bosaaso which had no strategic benefit whatsoever due to berbera which even the Italian's pointed out.

This is how the entire conflict began, that same port was used as a weapon against Khaatumo for decades as well as the entire Somalia while the civil war raged which they were mostly safe from, it's revenues were used to pour gasoline on the fires for decades, these are the people Farmaajo has decided to step in bed with and it's not the likes of Gaas that are pathetic lightweights but the hardcore qabiilists Anti Somalia like Faroole and his ilk.

This is why he doesn't dare speak out against them! they never backed him nor voted for him but he has decided to step into bed with them for nothing while throwing away his core support base that catapulted him to power.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Bro the thing i like about qabyaalad is it's very transparent, there's no way one can hide it. @Asma is putting in extra work on 3AM in the morning to defend her Marehan uncle, @embarassing pops up like a jinni if you mention her Murursade uncle Kheyre. It's that simple.

Mrdeeni is is keeping it real. I do the same, I like to keep it real whether it's about Gaas, farmaajo or Sharqabe aka Kheyre.
:mjlol: they have no shame. Niggas we never seen are coming out of the woodwork to defend their uncles at least be real about it.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
This is why he doesn't dare speak out against them! they never backed him nor voted for him but he has decided to step into bed with them for nothing while throwing away his core support base that catapulted him to power.
There were many lies in your little essay but this one, this is the most pathetic one yet :mjlol:

My family and people are affected by him and you saw how dhulbahante went to Mogadishu for help against SL. Although all these I put aside my emotions and support him for sake to have free country instead of being annex by Ethiopia and Kenya. Also, even if faramjo doesn't help us, I will keep support him because I don't want CCC and HSM to come back.
:dead:
Don't lie to people that meeting was asked by him his trying to get those Garads to back him on his militia recruitment tour:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending