Farmaajo loosing his reer Abti support

Dhulos were always loyal to mx but it was never the other way around. They died for mx including recently and even saved the mx dictator for nothing.

I think the mx president sees his clan wont have any place in the South since they pissed off so many clans, mainly Ogaden and RX and so he is probably hoping isaq will give them a place ones the rest of the mx are kicked out of JL and central Somalia. LOL. Who ever his advisors are , really shot the entire mx clan in the foot. Dhulos should make peace with their fellow Somalis even if it means sl becoming a country. I honestly dont see what the issue is, since they will be part of a Somali country.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Dhulos were always loyal to mx but it was never the other way around. They died for mx including recently and even saved the mx dictator for nothing.

I think the mx president sees his clan wont have any place in the South since they pissed off so many clans, mainly Ogaden and RX and so he is probably hoping isaq will give them a place ones the rest of the mx are kicked out of JL and central Somalia. LOL. Who ever his advisors are , really shot the entire mx clan in the foot. Dhulos should make peace with their fellow Somalis even if it means sl becoming a country. I honestly dont see what the issue is, since they will be part of a Somali country.

KDF nuts doesn't equal power my friend. Rahanweyn and MX have no conflict. And Gedo is in our hands. You niggas talk too much. How's being a transitional president sxb?

:gaasdrink:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He has lost Marehan support, Dhulbahante support his core base. Wallahi Farmaajo is now hated by all :mjhaps:

He has lost Marehan support, Dhulbahante support his core base. Wallahi Farmaajo is now hated by all :mjhaps:
Warya Tekniko dont count your support.
Mx need someone to be president of Somalia and empower Mx.

Kismaayo is not Jannah.
But 4 years and Gedo is like the way MSB left.its a bit shameful.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Warya Tekniko dont count your support.
Mx need someone to be president of Somalia and empower Mx.

Kismaayo is not Jannah.
But 4 years and Gedo is like the way MSB left.its a bit shameful.
He failed to capture Kismayu and him recognizing Madoobe put the final nail in the coffin for many Marehan who joining Mucaarad now.

The ship is sinking good for reer Kashmir.
They were supporting the demise of PL and JL.
Doqonkii bhoonmarjo thinks idoor will give him support in the upcoming elections... dhulos SNA will liberate their region and make a new maamul or rejoin PL inshallah

Trending

Latest posts