Farmaajo LIES about resuming direct flights with Kenya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this make Farmaajos look bad? It's kenya that fell thru the deal, u sound like the republicans in the US who wished nothing but the worst for Obama.

How does this make Farmaajos look bad? It's kenya that fell thru the deal, u sound like the republicans in the US who wished nothing but the worst for Obama.

And you sound like the deluded liberals who defending him unconditionally. How is Kenya breaking the agreement not even a month after it was signed not make him look bad. You all gave him credit for it but know that it fell through it's not his fault? :heh:

And you sound like the deluded liberals who defending him unconditionally. How is Kenya breaking the agreement not even a month after it was signed not make him look bad. You all gave him credit for it but know that it fell through it's not his fault? :heh:
Nah I won't defend him unconditionally, but tell me Prof. Idoor how is it his fault that Kenya failed to uphold the agreement, edumacate me Brofesah Idoor blease

Nah I won't defend him unconditionally, but tell me Prof. Idoor how is it his fault that Kenya failed to uphold the agreement, edumacate me Brofesah Idoor blease

Cause they him as the weak little man he is that they have no need to keep their pinky promises with him.Your mayor will be stepped on and humiliated repeatedly throughout the next four years so you better buckle up because this is only the beginning.

Christoph-Waltz-Dancing-in-Chair-Inglourious-Basterds.gif

Cause they him as the weak little man he is that they have no need to keep their pinky promises with him.Your mayor will be stepped on and humiliated repeatedly throughout the next four years so you better buckle up because this is only the beginning.

Aww so cute when reer organ harvesters wish bad for Somalia,

kenya is in the final stages in looking for approval for direct flights from Nairobi to the USA , The main airport was recently awarded category 1 status by U.S. Federal Aviation Administration ,

maybe direct flights from Somalia to Nairobi main airport would be a red flag that the Kenyan government wants to avoid ,
Mogadishu might get direct flights to Nairobi after Kenya completes the final clearance for direct flights to the US , at least 9 months from now i guess .

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

It's almost like you're relishing in his failure, do you want him to fail? Do you not want the best outcome for Somalia? :reallymaury:

It's almost like you're relishing in his failure, do you want him to fail? Do you not want the best outcome for Somalia? :reallymaury:

No, just want people to wake up and smell the coffee. His failures should be highlighted and the Somali people deserve to know the truth.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
He wants Somalia to fail, but that won't be happening. She's never been stronger since '91.

25,000 SNA troops to be trained in 18 months, arms embargo lifted, Al Shabab destroyed. :mjlaugh::win:

IMG_7164.GIF
You can see, the twin vagina regions are so desperate that they even allied toghether :hemad:
Their voices will be silent when our troops march in their capital
IMG_7164.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending