Farmaajo kicks out Ethiopian spy from garowe and Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
The farmaajo administration has gain another milestone as they have managed to kick out Ethiopian spy or so called ambassador in garowe tonight as abiy Ahmed recalls them through an agreement with farmaajo.

This also happened in Hargeisa where they guy was recalled last month :qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

We welcome the cinjirleey exodus from the capitals of the federal maamulo :nvjpqts::icon e smile:

Nabad&Nolol be like
tenor (41).gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TheMadMullah Your desperate. Here is Camey saying we await your replacement, he also reiterated 'you have been replaced not your consulate' in garowe. Grow up waryaa. PL is an independent state untill the constitution of somalia is RATIFIED and APPROVED by PL.

We will continue in this status as an independent nation. Anigu ma arki dastur iyo nidaam lagu heeshiyay somaliya oo aan ku biiro oo raco waryaa, meel nidaam'ba oolin miyad rabta in PL lagu daro? There is no damn constitution that is official in Somalia waryaa, that means there is no LAWS, meel aan laws oolin miyad rabta inaad ku biirto? your sometimes a real duli. I am not going to give up PL and it's laws and stability to join a federal government that has no laws or rules or constitution that is official. How can I join a place like that? it's anarchy waryaa.

@Abdalla @Reiko @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Cognitivedissonance @Crow can someone slap this duli mad mullah.

@TheMadMullah Your desperate. Here is Camey saying we await your replacement, he also reiterated 'you have been replaced not your consulate' in garowe. Grow up waryaa. PL is an independent state untill the constitution of somalia is RATIFIED and APPROVED by PL.

We will continue in this status as an independent nation.

Walahi he won’t be replaced take that to the bank :icon lol:

Abiy Ahmed Ethiopia willl only have an embassy and a consulate which is yet to be specified.

It has been a month and a half since the Hargeisa was recalled and is yet to be placed.... why do you think :shaq:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Walahi he won’t be replaced take that to the bank :icon lol:

Abiy Ahmed Ethiopia willl only have an embassy and a consulate which is yet to be specified.

It has been a month and a half since the Hargeisa was recalled and is yet to be placed.... why do you think :shaq:

I am majerten, i am from an ancient kingdom, dawlad la'an iyo nidaam la'an ma aqani sxb. Somalia has no constitution, there is no laws, it's anarchy, I cannot join it untill I see sharci iyo kala dambayn iyo hayado dawladeed iyo dastuur iyo sharci. Waxan ahay niin majerten waryaa oo dawlad ah iyo nidaam keliya lagu soo koriyay, ma ahii kuwas oo moryan, bililiqo, dil, dhac, qarax nidaam uu ah. Ma kuwas baan raca and give up my sovereignity and laws.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TheMadMullah please stop the nonsense, you can't convince any puntite to join the south untill a constitution is ratified and binding, not this limbo shit that mogadishu is constantly in. Your asking people who have laws and constitution and basic governance to give all that up and join the mogadishu click who has none of that established. It's like your asking for PL to be chaotic and unstructured, this is an ancient kingdom and has always known nothing but governance, and rule of law. It doesn't function well in chaos reer puntland, it never has and why our ssdf probably collapsed because we are not a people who can work in chaos.

I am majerten, i am from an ancient kingdom, dawlad la'an iyo nidaam la'an ma aqani sxb. Somalia has no constitution, there is no laws, it's anarchy, I cannot join it untill I see sharci iyo kala dambayn iyo hayado dawladeed iyo dastuur iyo sharci. Waxan ahay niin majerten waryaa oo dawlad ah iyo nidaam keliya lagu soo koriyay, ma ahii kuwas oo moryan, bililiqo, dil, dhac, qarax nidaam uu ah. Ma kuwas baan raca and give up my sovereignity and laws.
Kkkkk a 2/3 of puntland is lawless tho lol

The only region that is stable seems nugaal and parts of lower bari
:pachah1:Waryaa you need a tour dulkii seems you zero clue lol

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kkkkk a 2/3 of puntland is lawless tho lol

The only region that is stable seems nugaal and parts of lower bari
:pachah1:Waryaa you need a tour dulkii seems you zero clue lol

Oh my god @TheMadMullah is right, I just listened carefully to camey at 4:20 to 5:07 mark

He said 'you have been reassigned to another city' and he reiterates your function in Somalia will still continue but somewhere else which he didn't say by name. This is a great shame on all puntlanders, are you proud of yourself waryaa @TheMadMullah why don't you just leave puntland alone and go fix your qarax ridden town. You don't even a fuckin constitution in mogadishu or any laws, anyone can do what he wants in mogadishu. You don't even functioning courts for god sakes and if someone is killed, it's like you killed an animal ask kheyr he even said those words about mogadishu.

Oh my god @TheMadMullah is right, I just listened carefully to camey at 4:20 to 5:07 mark

He said 'you have been reassigned to another city' and he reiterates your function in Somalia will still continue but somewhere else which he didn't say by name. This is a great shame on all puntlanders, are you proud of yourself waryaa @TheMadMullah why don't you just leave puntland alone and go fix your qarax ridden town. You don't even a fuckin constitution in mogadishu or any laws, anyone can do what he wants in mogadishu. You don't even functioning courts for god sakes and if someone is killed, it's like you killed an animal ask kheyr he even said those words about mogadishu.
He won’t be in another town either he is Tigre and the Tigre regime fell flat and the new sheriff in town has different policies lol

The short guy is leaving for good will you mourn like they did in Hargeisa :mjlol:

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sumcadi puntland ayaa hos uu dhacay since farmajo has been elected. We had ethiopia consulate and we were planning yemen and kenya consulates. We were also going to bring dubai consulate as our people travel there alot. We wanted all embassies and consulates to locate to the ministry wing of garowe were the government is located. It would've been known as xafada embassyasha ee puntland.

Stop the hatred against the most legitamate state in Somalia. Found with not a single blood drop, no wars, rebel groups, guns, rape, looting, your mogadishu was found on the top of a tank, your hargeisa was found thru the SNM and violence. Stop this bucket load of hatred against the most legimate entity in Somalia
@TheMadMullah

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TheMadMullah

I am from the nugaal region ancestory wise, we are hardened puntlanders. Listen to the mama at 3:57 mark, it will make you stomach drop as a centralist, we wanted an EU confederation where everyone has their own passports in Somalia. We don't want hamar she said, we hate your guts.

Sumcadi puntland ayaa hos uu dhacay since farmajo has been elected. We had ethiopia consulate and we were planning yemen and kenya consulates. We were also going to bring dubai consulate as our people travel there alot. We wanted all embassies and consulates to locate to the ministry wing of garowe were the government is located. It would've been known as xafada embassyasha ee puntland.

Stop the hatred against the most legitamate state in Somalia. Found with not a single blood drop, no wars, rebel groups, guns, rape, looting, your mogadishu was found on the top of a tank, your hargeisa was found thru the SNM and violence. Stop this bucket load of hatred against the most legimate entity in Somalia
@TheMadMullah
Sumcadi Somalia kor u kacday since farmaajo took over from the clowns

As much as I want puntland to progress but not if it will be an obstacle to peace and unity in Somalia

I guess you forgot the AY wars against Islamist mj’s and the one we Chase Osman Mohamud to the mountains and Sanaag kkkkk

@TheMadMullah

I am from the nugaal region ancestory wise, we are hardened puntlanders. Listen to the mama at 3:57 mark, it will make you stomach drop as a centralist, we wanted an EU confederation where everyone has their own passports in Somalia. We don't want hamar she said, we hate your guts.

geesiyad dheh, noolow:salute:yes we want nothing with them we will never be part of the south again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending