Farmaajo humiliates Maxamed Aadan Koofi

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Koofi who is from @Bariire clan was just kicked out from Immigration post and replaced by @Jungle people. @Bariire people have held this post for half a decade now young cousin of Sainab Macalin from Dayniile has replaced him.

Koofi who is from @Bariire clan was just kicked out from Immigration post and replaced by @Jungle people. @Bariire people have held this post for half a decade now young cousin of Sainab Macalin from Dayniile has replaced him.

Nacas baa tahay without any single glue, all your posts shows your utter ignorance, Koofi oo Ceyr Ayaanle was replaced with another Ceyr Yabardhorkace who is Rooble's right-hand man.

Koofi was brought by farmaajo to serve his interest, and today he has been replaced with another Ceyr who serves Roobles interests.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nacas baa tahay without any single glue, all your posts shows your utter ignorance, Koofi Ceyr Ayaanle was replaced with another Ceyr Yabardhorkace who is Rooble's right-hand man.

kkkk ka xaaxaabi he is Murusade reer abti

Walahi Tekniko is a walking zombie with an low -10 IQ.

where is he now, the mumbling nacas that jumps to different bed everyday like a promiscuous woman, if he couldn't comprehend my high IQ post i wrote above than let him watch this Video made for simple minded like him.

1635774936374.png

Last edited: