Farmaajo hates

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I read his thesis awhile ago the amount of bias in that piece of paper is just egregious. Stopped supporting his N&N and saw the dude in a different light. It was illuminating.
1497647357100.gif

View Quotes from his thesis

''European colonies naturally favored the tribes that proved their loyalty. These were offered a place in government civil service and law enforcement. These occupations come with a level of privilege and authority that some tribes enjoyed exclusively for years. Additionally, this new opportunity lured many nomads to move into urban areas to seek administrative employment. Most importantly, when European imperialist decided to give up their colonies in Somalia, they rewarded top leadership positions to the tribes and individuals closest to them. For instance, in the Northern colony of British Somaliland, the Isaaq tribe was awarded virtually all of the best jobs for its collaboration with the imperialists. In the South, the Italian colony found similar willingness in two loyal tribes: the Majeerteen of the Darood clan and the Mudulod, sub-clan of the Hawiye. These two southern tribes helped the Italians without reservation. In return, Italian and British colonies enabled these clans to claim some superiority over the other clans in terms of wealth, scholarship for their children in London and Rome, and future government influence in the post-colonial era. Naturally, when the Somali government was formed, most parliamentary seats went to those tribes that had been loyal to the colonial rulers, as they were seen as best suited to stability. Somalia's first president, Adan Abdulle Osman, is a prime example. He was a former civil servant under the Italians as a member of the Mudulod, Hawiye sub-clan. On the other hand, his prime minister, Italian-educated Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke, came from the other favorite tribe, the Majeerteen of the Darood clan. This arrangement did not change until the election of 1968 when the Somali parliament elected Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke as the second president of the country. He selected as his prime minister English-educated Mohamad Ibrahim Egal from the Isaaq clan of former British Somaliland.''

The cuqdad this guy suffers from must be immense. He literally falsified my clan's history. Kulahaa we helped the Italians without reservation.
942dvdh-2.png

First to shed Italian blood. Faced the brunt of the Italian forces along with the Biimaal. Had heroes like sh. Daud Culusow, Sh. Axmed Gabyow and the Abubakar Moldhere of Wacdaan who massacred Italians at Lafoole.
Wg2UYEx.png

We reject them infidels and the dabodhilifs.

One of the most influential leaders among the Wacdaan was the leader of Shaykh Ahmed Haji Mahhadi. He was not Wacdaan but became the sheikh of Wacdaan. He was born in Mogadishu and hailed from the lineage of Mogadishu (Abgal). He had lived there most his life, teaching alongside such renowned Muslim Scholars as Shaykh Sufi and Shaykh Mukhdaar. Like the latter, HE FOUND COEXISTENCE IN A TOWN WHICH HOUSES INFIDELS INTOLERABLE, AND HE CHOSE TO RETIRE TO THE SMALL COASTAL ENCLAVE OF NIMOW, a little south of Mogadishu. There he set up a small jamaaca that attracted several of the local inhabitants. When Nimow was shelled by an Italian warship in retaliation for the Cecchi ambush, AHMED HAJJI fled to Day Suufi ( the heart of Wacdaan territory) where intensified his preaching against infidels. As late as 1907, the acting Italian governor considered him 'THE MOST LISTENED-TO PROPAGANDIST' in this area of Shabelle. Even the Geledi turn to him rather their own sultan for religious counsel. ( Lee V Cassanelli)

"One of the Wacdaan leaders apparently influenced Ahmed Hajji Hassan was Hassan Hussain, Titular head of the largest sub-section of the Wacdaan clan, the Abubakar Moldheere. The Abubakar Moldheere WERE THE MOST NUMEROUS AND HENCE THE MOST POWERFUL SECTION OF THE WACDAAN in the late 19th Century. Hassan Hussein is remembered as one of the FIRST Wacdaan to OPPOSE THE ITALIANS, WARRIORS FROM HIS LINEAGE WERE PROMINENT AMONG THE FORCES THAT ATTACKED CECCHI(
The guy who was the highest official in Italian SL, we fuckin murked him) AT LOFOOLE. LIKEWISE, HIS LINEAGE WAS SPOKESMEN FOR THE ABUBAKAR MOLDHEERE, WHO MOST STRENUOUSLY ARGUED THE BLOCKADE OF CARAVAN ROUTES TO MOGADISHU ( Economic sanctions)" (Lee v Cassanell).

Any Mudulood supporting this guy waa delusional.
He even tries to discredit our son Aden Cadde who showed the nation how to properly lead a country and yet he praises the likes of MSB.

Even I know that Isaaqs played big role in the Dervish movement.

His Cuqdad for Majeerteen is unmatched the guy single outs MJs and portrays them as the scum of the Somali nation who only looted the gov recourses.

''Their leader, Colonel Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed, narrowly escaped to Ethiopia before being captured. Notably, all but one of the leaders came from the clan-family Majeerteen Darood (Siad Barre himself was of Darood lineage). The Majeerteen clan had been a fixture in Somali politics before Siad Barre seized power in 1969 and held many prominent positions up to his rule. They had filled the president and prime minister positions during the democratic period of 1960s; additionally, it had dominated high positions in the military and civil service. As soon as Siad Barre took power, the

Majeerteen clan lost all of this. The dictator usurped its place of privilege and importance in the Somali society, and its prominent politicians were incarcerated indefinitely. The attempted overthrow, then, was not a voice of objection to the war so much as an effort to take advantage of the general discontent and reclaim lost significance. Unfortunately, they risked their careers in pursuit of clan primacy. Those who faced the firing squad risked - and lost - their lives as well.''

''There was one very important instigator left unscathed. The surviving leader of the coup, Colonel Ahmed, kept his clan-family's dream at the expense of his nation by acting as an agent and tool of the Ethiopian government in destabilizing his homeland. Somalia's archenemy helped him form the Somali Salvation Democratic Front (SSDF). This new insurgent organization was mostly populated by angry Majeerteen clan members. The execution of the failed coup organizers bestowed a certain martyrdom upon their cause.''

I knew Daaroods have deep running hatred between their subs but this is just unadulterated cuqdad.

here is the link.
http://somalitalk.com/2010/farmaajo/

Of course.

He hates anyone who dares stand up against the former dictator and his policies reflect that.

Hawiye needs to blame themselves for empowering Marehan who want to bring back a dictatorship.

Why give them the PM or the Presidency and then complain about their actions?

They are unapologetic kacaan/centralists.

I've seen enough to remove all doubt I have had in the past.

Have you ever seen a Marehan criticise the kacaan government?

Mareexaan are the enemy of Majeerteen and always have been. It started with Siyad Barre and it continues with Farmaajo.

As soon as 4.5 ends, they will disappear into the obscurity they belong to, no more hiding behind Daarood.

They use the Daarood name for relevance and to hide behind when people try to punish them.

No Daarood will come to their defence this time and no Daarood is stupid enough to live in Mogadishu like they are.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Everyone has a different account or perspective of how the civil war happened. I do not believe there’s only one story but many to fill the puzzle. Farmaajo opinion is no different than all the other narratives out there. I doubt we will ever agree on the truth, this is why it’s very important to forgive but never forget by learning from our mistakes and moving forward one step at a time :)

Everyone has a different account or perspective of how the civil war happened. I do not believe there’s only one story but many to fill the puzzle. Farmaajo opinion is no different than all the other narratives out there. I doubt we will ever agree on the truth, this is why it’s very important to forgive but never forget by learning from our mistakes and moving forward one step at a time :)

IS it appropriate for the President of Somalia to be a qabiilist liar?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
IS it appropriate for the President of Somalia to be a qabiilist liar?

Of course not Queen, but u also have to realize everyone has their own point of view on how things unfolded, it could be 100% wrong or half right. His story is no different than the hundreds I read online, all looking at things from their own frame of references. This is why I say, we can agree to disagree on how it happened but agree to never happening again! :)

Of course not Queen, but u also have to realize everyone has their own point of view on how things unfolded, it could be 100% wrong or half right. His story is no different than the hundreds I read online, all looking at things from their own frame of references. This is why I say, we can agree to disagree on how it happened but agree to never happening again! :)

The scary thing is that when he tried to block flights for civilians (former politicians are civilians), he acted like a dictator.

We need laws in place to prevent dictators from rising in Somalia, hence federalism and soon confederation.

We cannot allow Siyad Barre fanboys to stay in power.

He can't do shit to my ppl, to us centralism/confederation/federalism it makes virtually no difference.
64a7d7cb-69c7-4825-8147-f1829ba1997c.jpg

if this monkey's shield lasts one-second longer it doesn't really change his gameplay or the META at this point it's just about the quality of life. Hope you got my reference.

Of course.

He hates anyone who dares stand up against the former dictator and his policies reflect that.

Hawiye needs to blame themselves for empowering Marehan who want to bring back a dictatorship.

Why give them the PM or the Presidency and then complain about their actions?

They are unapologetic kacaan/centralists.

I've seen enough to remove all doubt I have had in the past.

Have you ever seen a Marehan criticise the kacaan government?

Well, it's easy to prey on ppl who are nationalists and fool them with promises. I frankly would never vote or support someone who isn't Mudulood. It's my nationalist cousins and brothers who are fooled by N&N at this point.

Last edited:
@Significant

For now, it doesn't matter to Mudulood but if Somalia's government becomes stronger and wealthier WITH a dictator at the helm, they can and will affect your people.

Look at Hong Kong for instance, a Chinese Communist government is making life difficult for them.

It doesn't matter how many you are, might and money wins all day long.

That's why we need to remove power from the executive branch and give it to citizens.

Your own cousin will shoot you in the face for a nice check.

Hawiye needs to start thinking long-term and empower their citizens no matter where they are.

You really think soldiers will choose their qabiil over a government that gives them a nice salary? Not for long.

LOL sxb are you high? The dude literally falsified my clan's history and made a mockery of the lives of our sons we lost fighting the Italians. Alhamdulillah, my great-great uncles and grandfathers died doing jihad and may God be merciful to them. No amount of cuqdad current president suffers from will not take that away from them. Just disappointed seeing my clansmen supporting this guy.
:susp:

LOL sxb are you high? The dude literally falsified my clan's history and made a mockery of the lives of our sons we lost fighting the Italians. Alhamdulillah, my great-great uncles and grandfathers died doing jihad and may God be merciful to them. No amount of cuqdad current president suffers from will not take that away from them. Just disappointed seeing my clansmen supporting this guy.
its his college thesis, people acting like hes a historian that wrote a best selling book.

Weren’t Mjs also apart of dervishes? There was a specific battle that was actually majority MJ foot soldiers and a commander named Abshir Dhoore. To add on to that, The dervishes main arms supplier was Boqor cismaan of the Majeerteen Sultanate. Kacaan fabricated a lot of fake history for their own evil agenda.

HAG likes to hire Marehan and it's their own fault if he manages to install another kacaanist government.

Do us a favour this time.

Don't blame Daarood for your own mistake.

How can you trust someone who hasn't built his own home?

It clearly means he wants YOUR Mudulood land for himself.

Weren’t Mjs also apart of dervishes? There was a specific battle that was actually majority MJ foot soldiers and a commander named Abshir Dhoore. To add on to that, The dervishes main arms supplier was Boqor cismaan of the Majerteen Sultanate. Kacaan fabricated a lot of fake history for their own evil agenda.

Of course.

Don't forget Omar Samatar, the MJ who beat the Italians and chased them around Central Somalia.
Finally, Majeerteenia was the last to be bombed and beaten.

We stood strong but finally succumbed when they consolidate the entire country and brought Eritrean troops etc.

Marehans like to steal and lie about us.

Macalin M

Out here
He can't do shit to my ppl, to us centralism/confederation/federalism it makes virtually no difference.
64a7d7cb-69c7-4825-8147-f1829ba1997c.jpg

if this monkey's shield lasts one-second longer it doesn't really change his gameplay or the META at this point it's just about the quality of life. Hope you got my reference.

Well, it's easy to prey on ppl who are nationalists and fool them with promises. I frankly would never vote or support someone who isn't Mudulood. It's my nationalist cousins and brothers who are fooled by N&N at this point.
Nice OW reference. :)

HAG likes to hire Marehan and it's their own fault if he manages to install another kacaanist government.

Do us a favour this time.

Don't blame Daarood for your own mistake.

How can you trust someone who hasn't built his own home?

WTF is HAG? lol I don't believe in that bs. why would I vote for Farmaajo, when he was facing HSM in the last round. Don't blame Muduloods for his rise to power it was the other half of Hiraab who is to blame.
:manny:
@Significant

For now, it doesn't matter to Mudulood but if Somalia's government becomes stronger and wealthier WITH a dictator at the helm, they can and will affect your people.

Look at Hong Kong for instance, a Chinese Communist government is making life difficult for them.

It doesn't matter how many you are, might and money wins all day long.

That's why we need to remove power from the executive branch and give it to citizens.

Your own cousin will shoot you in the face for a nice check.

Hawiye needs to start thinking long-term and empower their citizens no matter where they are.

You really think soldiers will choose their qabiil over a government that gives them a nice salary? Not for long.
I absolutely agree that we need to give power to the ppl because that is our culture. Ppl use to sit down under the shade of trees and democratically elect who should lead and decide what to do.

My clan has successfully brought down empires b4 and destroyed dictatorships. Convincing them that this guy hiding in a bunker is a threat, to be honest, it's going to be hard.