Farmaajo has FAILED

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me all these so called Somali presidents end the same. Increased Shabaab attacks, more amisom rape gangs in Mogadishu, and more pillaging of the so called treasury. Idk prove me wrong.

DRACO

VIP
@embarassing & @AarLibaax be like :

"i hAvE fUlL sUpPoRt fOr oUr cUrReNt lEaDeRs fArMaAjO aNd kHeYrE lIkE mAjOrITy oF sOmAli pEoPle"
Dse6PSuXgAEZ22e

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Brace yourself, OP, incoming LANDHEER Reer Abo Siyads, and that one particular Beesha Kuwait girl.

Brace yourself, OP, incoming LANDHEER Reer Abo Siyads, and that one particular Beesha Kuwait girl.
Laangaab Ali Saleban you're a joke but at least you're a good yaryar you don't have the balls diss MS

Reer Diini man here seek permission before you open your mouth about us Ali Saleban freaking laangaab yaryar c*nt :mjlol::childplease::dead:

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
When Farmaajo promised 2 years he meant he'll get started in 2 years.

Give the dude some time to warm his seat first. :ufdup:

Lets look at what xarmaajo promised the sheep of the south: he said he'd defeat Al kabab and that has blown up in his fact. In fact the largest terror attack occurred on his watch (500+ dead). The economy is still stagnant, more and more somalis are finding themselves with turkish bosses, and he is literally being abiy's b**** in the politics of the region. Tell me where he is "winning". Oh and he got cucked by Trump regarding the muslim ban.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Laangaab Ali Saleban you're a joke but at least you're a good yaryar you don't have the balls diss MS

Reer Diini man here seek permission before you open your mouth about us Ali Saleban freaking laangaab yaryar c*nt :mjlol::childplease::dead:

I can smell your hurt from my monitor.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

A langaab from Ghetto thinks he can call an MJ langaab while his women are popping out bantu babies as we speak?
:mjlol:
Learn your place. This is the difference between you and an MJ.
DawZGV6WsAERPkc

DawZGV5X0AAxntT

DawZGV4WsAA2X9V

DawZGV5WAAc24si

Meanwhile in Ghetto, bantus fly halfway across the world for some sweet, sweet booonish malab.
50af-e1328807921843.jpg

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
A langaab from Ghetto thinks he can call an MJ langaab while his women are popping out bantu babies as we speak?
DawZGV6WsAERPkc

DawZGV5X0AAxntT

DawZGV4WsAA2X9V

DawZGV5WAAc24si

Meanwhile in Ghetto, bantus fly halfway across the world for some sweet, sweet booonish malab.
50af-e1328807921843.jpg

Warya you are freaking aborigine Bantu with no history other than being foot slaves for Italians. And it's still clear you suffer from Sade Syndrome. A landeere MX can call MJ a langaab that is accepting Ex cons to marry your women in Garowe. The difference between a MX landeere and a langaab MJ is that you are slaves.

img_1882-jpg.42383

I wouldn't be talking when this occurred in your history. Kkk.
ftymL.png

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
DawZGV6WsAERPkc

DawZGV5X0AAxntT

DawZGV4WsAA2X9V

DawZGV5WAAc24si

50af-e1328807921843.jpg
Your not larger than MX that’s a fact maybe if you hide behind Harti maybe and Kab iyo Lax for sure I don’t understand how your not larger than OG tbh Habar Madowteeeeen men hardly ever die in battle and their lands untouched by war you guys should be the most laandheere and have the best looking cities :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts