Farmaajo gov requests UN agencies to halt their operations in Somaliland and puts more conditions on SL's livestock import

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This short term embargo caused the small secessionist to go nuts and in retaliation suspended all the UN-Somalia operations with in the autonomous state.

This suspensions of the UN services in the Somaliland region will effect many Somalilanders who frequente at the UN feeding shelters, schools and clinics who does free STD in a state where high HIV rate is staggering.🙏

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why did Farmajo tell them to stop their operations?

Most likely to close the IC doors on them, he is trying to turn the poverty ridden state residents against Bihi.

I also think he is doing this try get more MPs, the supposedly resigned FGS Lander minister probably was loaded with bags of money from the Qatari.

Mark my word , they will most likely fund the A.S and the HY unionist to create a new conflict, it is mission accomplished, he will show the world that the SL enclave is no different than Gedo.

this will give his Amison overlords an excuse and a legimit reason to invade which also would effect us.:bell:

Most likely to close the IC doors on them, he is trying to turn the poverty ridden state residents against Bihi.

I also think he is doing this try get more MPs, the supposedly resigned FGS Lander minister probably was loaded with bags of money from the Qatari.

Mark my word , they will most likely fund the A.S and the HY unionist to create a new conflict, it is mission accomplished, he will show the world that the SL enclave is no different than Gedo.

this will give his Amison overlords an excuse and a legimit reason to invade which also would effect us.:bell:

HY/HJ/HA/Arup/Ayuub/Ciidagale are all patriotic subclans of durriyadda. They would never allow outsiders to use them against fellow Isaaq.

Also Im not if any Isaaq subclan is necessarily more substantially unionist than others, and unionists like myself would never wage war against JSL.

CaliSaleebaanow ha noo saadin dagaal sokeeye oo dhibku wuu idin soo gaadhidoona

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
HY/HJ/HA/Arup/Ayuub/Ciidagale are all patriotic subclans of durriyadda. They would never allow outsiders to use them against fellow Isaaq.

Also Im not if any Isaaq subclan is necessarily more substantially unionist than others, and unionists like myself would never wage war against JSL.

CaliSaleebaanow ha noo saadin dagaal sokeeye oo dhibku wuu idin soo gaadhidoona

We will see this scenario with in this next week,I warn you not witness this unprecedented crambling of the SL pipedream.

AS infiltrating on Northern Sanaag and SL controlled region is already reported being under seige.

This scenario is followed by a major SL parliament members difference delimme, the enclave will mostly likely crap the ground while Top PL militar will execute to regaining the control of tsSool and Sanaag control fully.:):lawd:

We will see this scenario with in this next week,I warn you not witness this unprecedented crambling of the SL pipedream.

AS infiltrating on Northern Sanaag and SL controlled region is already reported being under seige.

This scenario is followed by a major SL parliament members difference delimme, the enclave will mostly likely crap the ground while Top PL militar will execute to regaining the control of tsSool and Sanaag control fully.:):lawd:

@Abdi99 @Passenger @Helios @TabK

Lets all remember this CS prophecy. Next week JSL civil war GX unionists their Isaaq brothers will fight on behalf of Mr Cheese and MajeerteeniyaState as Majeerteeniya incorporates all Sanaag and Sool.

If the prophecy doesnt happen can Isaaqistan annex CS deegaans

Mr. Cheese and his obession with Somaliland Continues.

Covid, terrorism and poverty is strife within his country but he's too caught up with what aabo Bihi is doing.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

>He will show the world that the SL enclave is no different than Gedo, this will give his Amison overlords an excuse and a legimit reason to invade.

:drakelaugh:

Walle you have a way with words

DRACO

VIP
This is a highly misleading thread. The date on the letter you posted is from 2018 and your trying to play it off as new:mjlol:.

Trending