Farmaajo finally talks about Berbera deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Which party are the locals of Berbera going to support to block the land deal?

The deal was approved by the Somaliland parliament, so it would be hard any of them to turn around and denounce it.

If Wadani is smart, they will walk back their position and try to frame it as a wedge issue between the local Ciise Muuse (HA) and the ruling coalition of (let's call it what it really is) Dahabshiil and Kulmiye.

I am more interested in their opinion too. Somalis are small minded and very territorial, so I wouldn't be surprised if they refuse it too. I saw a video clip of the Berbera MPs shouting NO in the SL parliament.

Yeah it got overwhelming support in the house, but the 9 local MP's who voted no were all forcibly removed out of the parliament.

farmajo is a good man, but not president material as he isn't feared enough or have that presidential charisma. he would have done better as the M/Finance or part of an Internal Affair dept. because of his sincerity and anti-corruption stance he would be a good fit for those kind of positions

He should focus his attention on securing Xamar and establishing the territorial integrity of koonfurta and leave Berbera the hell alone.

I'm much more interested in seeing Reer Berbera's reaction to the fallout from the deal. There is already rumours and credible fears of land being sold to well connected Hargeisa Kulmiye insiders, and the local dominant Ciise Musse (HA) are on edge since lots of diasporans and non-locals are buying up plots in anticipation of development.

It's going to get very interesting soon I'd reckon.

You gave me an idea... I shall call a
Family meeting to discuss buying
Land plots in berbera Insha'Allah

IMG_6504.PNG
IMG_6504.PNG

He should focus his attention on securing Xamar and establishing the territorial integrity of koonfurta and leave Berbera the hell alone.

I'm much more interested in seeing Reer Berbera's reaction to the fallout from the deal. There is already rumours and credible fears of land being sold to well connected Hargeisa Kulmiye insiders, and the local dominant Ciise Musse (HA) are on edge since lots of diasporans and non-locals are buying up plots in anticipation of development.

It's going to get very interesting soon I'd reckon.
dawlada ma xamar kaliya ku egtahay? :lol:

But it's ok for others to mock MJ? Do you only notice when people diss hawiye? To be fair I have noticed you get offended when people say negative things about prime minister khayre it seems to me it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black:gaasdrink:
If someone here is a qabialist it's certainly you and abdullahi. Don't accuse people 4 what u are doing.
The girl asked u a simple question and made a good point. You guys are hypocrites wallahi. Especially u. One minute u calling 4 a United somaliweyn the other you are calling 4 daroods unite and fight hawiyes and isaaqs. Have noticed u hype mjs when they do good and diss hawiyes and isaaqs. I see u, u only like to see mjs do good.
Caadi iska dhiga

:drakewtf:

farmajo is a good man, but not president material as he isn't feared enough or have that presidential charisma. he would have done better as the M/Finance or part of an Internal Affair dept. because of his sincerity and anti-corruption stance he would be a good fit for those kind of positions
I seriously hope that's a really bad joke. He's doing the best he can with the means at his disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts