Farmaajo Exposed: donated $250,000 to Gedo/jubaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already help jubaland me &my family co-sponsor 5 orphans in kismayo.
Right now i donated to Awdal ,you can too at:
Thats nice and good but why don't you have the same questions for your "president", Musa IskaBIXI??
Su'aasha ka jawab warya.

Nice try tryinf to divide Marehan but you failed. Now come try to take Abudwaq I personally will put a bullet in your head Hutu boy :birdman:

You niggas been divided loool ... A bullet... You guys getting bullied by reer adaado.... They about to move in cabduwak soon ...

Start at 2:30 lmfaoooooooooo

somalia-map-of-control-2017_revised.jpg

Can you guys free all of Cawlyahan land from the terrorist or are you weaklings waiting till we demolish al kalaab in ceel cadde district can you guys leave Kismayo and free Jamaame and Bulo Gaduud I mean it’s right there bro can you guys please finally lift the siege in Badhaadhe is there no more xishood did you use Kenya military on us just to sit in Kismaayo and eat xaaraan charcoal money so useless @JONB @DhagaxMali @Ferrari
No we'll take our time. Just like the federal government and other states are taking theirs :farmajoyaab:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why can’t the Ogaden and Marehan coexist :farmajoyaab:

Why can’t the Isaac and the Darood coexist :shookgabre:
Why can’t the Hawiye and Darood coexist :faysalwtf:

Maybe it has something to do with the low IQ :noneck:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Cagdheers, idoors, Hutus can't never take on the sons of Sade when they are united. Manshallah

:rejoice:

@MeetMeInLuuq Fam you severely karbashed those futile doqon Cayrs and Ilkodheers that do dhaanto like females. :susp: You also karbashed that idoor.

Geesi geesi dalay. :salute:

Sade waa landeere.

We are the most sane and greatest ever. :manny:

@MeetMeInLuuq Fam you severely karbashed those futile doqon Cayrs and Ilkodheers that do dhaanto like females. :susp: You also karbashed that idoor.

Geesi geesi dalay. :salute:

Sade waa landeere.

We are the most sane and greatest ever. :manny:

I'm Hassan Geesi Ina adeer. What they thought we was cowards that we won't defend our nephews? Isaaq is my brother. No matter whatever is going on right now

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I'm Hassan Geesi Ina adeer. What they thought we was cowards that we won't defend our nephews? Isaaq is my brother. No matter whatever is going on right now

:dzmxmmb: Marehan united is clan's nightmare.
AUN to this idoor tamer of the Kacaan era Jaalle Siad Barre's brother and friend.

A landeere reer Mudug Marehan Reer Diini Reer Dalal

Our adeer General Gaani aka ''Gandhi'' Morgan's mentor of 1988.

2033.jpg

gaani.jpg

Here our adeer General Omar Haji Masale tamer of hutus in the Kacaan era Jaalle Siad Barre's brother and friend. From Hiiraan region. @nine This man was reer Farah Ugaas Diini.

IMG-20130725-WA0007-1.jpg

Capture.jpg

We are landeeres either we are from Mudug, or Lower Juba, Kismayo, and Gedo, NFD, Galbeed.

:dzmxmmb: Marehan united is clan's nightmare.
AUN to this idoor tamer of the Kacaan era Jaalle Siad Barre's brother and friend.

A landeere reer Mudug Marehan Reer Diini Reer Dalal

Our adeer General Gaani aka ''Gandhi'' Morgan's mentor of 1988.

2033.jpg

gaani.jpg

Here our adeer General Omar Haji Masale tamer of hutus in the Kacaan era Jaalle Siad Barre's brother and friend. From Hiiraan region. @nine This man was reer Farah Ugaas Diini.

IMG-20130725-WA0007-1.jpg

Capture.jpg

We are landeeres either we are from Mudug, or Lower Juba, Kismayo, and Gedo, NFD, Galbeed.

Interesting Ina adeer. Thank you for teaching me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending