Farmaajo : "Ex Prsident Abdulahi Yusuf was an inspirations to me"

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This is Abdulahi Yusuf's funeral in Minneapolis,MN, back in 2012 when Farmaajo was as a PM right after Abdi Weli Gaas tricked him and took over his PM spot.
:farmajoyaab:

31:41

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
This is Abdulahi Yusuf's funeral in Minneapolis,MN, back in 2012 when Farmaajo was as a PM right after Abdi Weli Gaas tricked him and took over his PM spot.
:farmajoyaab:

31:41

Jaalle Farmaajo made the slow retarded fatboy Gaas into something that guy is a product of Farmaajo. He was a nobody until Farmaajo got him outta that Starbucks cafe in Buffalo, NY and made him into a minister since they were tight his Farmaajo's product. But then fatboy Gaas did what his langaab Zanzibari clan is known for snaking the man that made him into something after the Kampala accords case of Farmaajo being blamed in 2011.

Then fatboy Gaas stole millions when Farmaajo gave him his spot since he knew him. But Farmaajo never forgot that and sonned tf outta him when he came back on his current revenge tour in 2017 telling him ''remember me your master that made you fatboy?''
1589166039454.jpeg

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Farmaajo is his own man. That's his opinion. We have our own opinion of A/Y. We aren't a monolith like you Puntites. You guys are the very bots you accuses us of being. No acceptance of individuality, no independent thought. You call every Puntite who doesn't do groupthink a sheegato. We don't have that problem

:russsmug:

Last edited:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Farmaajo is his own man. That's his opinion. We have our own opinion of A/Y. We aren't a monolith like you Puntites. You guys are the very bots you accuses us of being. No acceptance of individuality, no independent thought. You call every Puntite who doesn't do groupthink a sheegato. We don't have that problem

:russsmug:
Kkkkk, and this is coming from a guy whose people are all neo fascist kacaanist and that Siad Bare was an Angel who couldn't have done anything wrong.

Adaawe

Kkkkk, and this is coming from a guy whose people are all neo fascist kacaanist and that Siad Bare was an Angel who couldn't have done anything wrong.

A/Y isn't on the same level as Siad Barre. He never brought Ethiopian troops to kill other Somalis and bring them to our capital. He fought them. There's levels to this

:ehh:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
A/Y isn't on the same level as Siad Barre. He never brought Ethiopian troops to kill other Somalis and bring them to our capital. He fought them. There's levels to this

well Adaawe, you look in different direction, he save Somalia from SHIT HOLE
without him, we would be in that place really. If he didn;t sacrifice his life, Faramaajo would have been working MacDonald in Buffalo.
Abdullahi Yusuf SAVED SOMALIA.

Adaawe

well Adaawe, you look in different direction, he save Somalia from SHIT HOLE
without him, we would be in that place really. If he didn;t sacrifice his life, Faramaajo would have been working MacDonald in Buffalo.
Abdullahi Yusuf SAVED SOMALIA.

I can never like him. He brought Habesha troops to Balanbale. It's Ramadan. Let the dead rest, AUN. But that's my own opinion. He's legacy to me is negative. Like Siad Barre is to others.

:mjdontkno:

Yusuf M

PuntExit

[/QUOT
I can never like him. He brought Habesha troops to Balanbale. It's Ramadan. Let the dead rest, AUN. But that's my own opinion. He's legacy to me is negative. Like Siad Barre is to others.

:mjdontkno:
Ok, fair enough. We all have different opinions. Like you said, it's Ramadan let the dead rest. AUN.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Jaalle Farmaajo made the slow retarded fatboy Gaas into something that guy is a product of Farmaajo. He was a nobody until Farmaajo got him outta that Starbucks cafe in Buffalo, NY and made him into a minister since they were tight his Farmaajo's product. But then fatboy Gaas did what his langaab Zanzibari clan is known for snaking the man that made him into something after the Kampala accords case of Farmaajo being blamed in 2011.

Then fatboy Gaas stole millions when Farmaajo gave him his spot since he knew him. But Farmaajo never forgot that and sonned tf outta him when he came back on his current revenge tour in 2017 telling him ''remember me your master that made you fatboy?''
View attachment 115853
I like when you clap for your abo. Time is ticking before MX is finished lool.

AUN, Abdullahi Yusuf is the one who created the foundation the current n&n government is built on...but ungrateful Somalis will never thank him or give him credit for bringing back law & order and governance to Somalia...they simply hate the man for being mj...but alhamdulillah their hate is our strength and our path to PIM.

Trending