Farmaajo drops from the Presidential race....

Farmajoo the ugly boon has been a curse for Somalia. I just wish we killed him and dragged his corpse through the streets of Mogadishu.

Please Somali's never elect a to any important position.

Farmajoo the ugly boon has been a curse for Somalia. I just wish we killed him and dragged his corpse through the streets of Mogadishu.

I won’t say he was a ‘curse’ he might’ve been on the path to being Barre 2.0 but definitely did more to benefit the country than corrupt hassan shiekh. Note that it was with him that the army underwent reform.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Adoonka kenadiid xamar belongs to the Abgaal and the Somali people who live with them, not a ayax eating iljeex such as yourself who really ever only saw Xamar in 1991, why do you wish war and destruction in Xamar, is it so you can loot and prey and innocent minority victims again you anorexic moriyaan druggy. Do you think Farmaajo comes from maskiin people his sub sub sub is literally in Caabudwaaq right next to you, why don't you be a good boy and come say hi :westbrookswag:

Trending

Latest posts