Farmaajo atrocities in south west state and corruptions exposesd

Doesn’t NISA have former al shabaab members. I mean the head of the intelligence is a for al shabaab is he not? Don’t you believe in second chances ? :lolbron:

Or doesn’t that only apply to certain individuals :mjlaugh:
He should be treated same as head of NISA; I don't differentiate. The difference is you support former AS leaders while I don't. Some people should be put on watch lists smh

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
He should be treated same as head of NISA; I don't differentiate. The difference is you support former AS leaders while I don't. Some people should be put on watch lists smh
Who are the former AS leaders do I support ?:umwhat:

Either instead of stalling puppets let the people choose :sass1:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Never forget the innocents Failmaajo killed in SWS. :jcoleno:
Don’t forget when U.N. spoke out against Failmaajos actions in SWS. Even EU spoke out about the conditions created by Failmaajo that resulted in many innocents dead

https://eeas.europa.eu/headquarters...r-recent-events-somalia’s-south-west-state_en
tenor.gif

Do you understand how much of a joke it would look if one of AS former high ranking leaders became head of a Maamul Goboleed he should've been arrested a long time ago
Isn't the president of your home region a former terrorist?
:pachah1:

Last edited:
Doesn’t NISA have former al shabaab members. I mean the head of the intelligence is a for al shabaab is he not? Don’t you believe in second chances ? :lolbron:

Or doesn’t that only apply to certain individuals :mjlaugh:

Robow wasn’t from the right clan to get the second chance treatment :chrisfreshhah:I’m against the policy as a whole but if you’re going to implement such a thing you have to be consistent

Trending